This thread is for anyone wanting info on the Mediastation keyboards. Some of this info can be found in another thread started by Lionstracs announcing their new sound bank at this link. http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/014383.html
I hope that by starting a new thread with this title we can make it easier for people to find it both now and later in the archives.

I am relying on all SynthZone members who have any info to contribute. So everyone please feel free to ask questions and add comments. I do not want this to be a one sided sales pitch for Loinstracs, but a complete source of information so that those considering purchasing can make an informed buying decision. We do not need users that are unhappy because they bought with unrealstic expectations, but knowledgeable informed users who have found a new tool with which to make music.

I am no expert on this subject as I have only recently (this year) began using computer based music. Therefore as I am only a newbie sharing what little I know; others with more experience with computers, softsynths and vst’s will need to add knowledge to make this exchange meaningful.