Hi Al

At present it looks like it will be me basically being the band with adding a guitarist and the leader plays saxes.

I'm told they both sing to some degree, although so far we've been using a few different female vocalists.

I plan on using only styles. I believe that midi sequencing would take away way too much freedom for me and also for the other two as I and now we really play in the moment according to our needs and the audiences needs.

They asked me if I sang and I said no, but then I added unless it's "No Beer In Heaven." It's that Wisconsin upbringin. lol

We are going to be working out a playlist on Monday.

Otherwise, they do a lot of R&B, Funk, Jazz Fusion. They are interested in my wide variety of music that I do which reallly covers everything.

We have been doing things like, Ain't No Sunshine, Respect, Tina Turner's version of Proud Mary, Deeper Than You Think, Mr. Magic, Stormy Monday, Chameleon, Fallin, Waitin In Vain, It's All Good, Grazin' In The Grass, Brick House, Nut Bush, It WAsn't Me, Romeo and Juliete, Let's Get It On, No Ordinary Love, Let's Stay Together, Pick Up The Pieces, Low Rider, Dazz, No Woman No Cry, Chain Of Fools, Paradise, Feel Like Makijn Love, Sweet Thing,At Last, Easy, Everlasting Love, Is This Love, My Girl, Sweetest Taboo, What's Going On, etc.

I will still do the solo thing and possibly a duo if a singer is desired. I have an excellent singer all set to go.

As it is I am now focusing only on playing out, and letting my other business' kind of slide right now. I found I was doing the shotgun effect with too much to try to handle.

Because of this change in my tactics there are a lot of jobs lining up. Friday alone I got 5 new jobs.

If you have an interest you can see how things are rapidly taking off by checking out my "Schedule" page on my web site. Most of this has just kicked off, with a lot of other good things brewing.

Best

Scott
http://www.ScottLMusic.com