On all "PRESET" Tyros Styles which include OTS, when selecting OTS buttons (1-4), even though the stored LEFT voice selection is called up, the LEFT part's on/off status is always OFF (left voice part button light goes out, and no left voice is heard).

I can of course manually turn the LEFT part button back on, but if I then select another one of the (1-4) OTS buttons, the LEFT part is automatically turned back OFF again.

Short of re-saving the PRESET style as a new USER style, with the OTS (1-4) Left Part on/off status set to ON, there's no way I'm able to keep the LEFT part voice status turned "on", when switching between OTS 1-4 buttons.

It seems strange to me that Yamaha would go to the trouble of assigning specifically chosen LEFT voice instruments in OTS for all their PRESET styles yet have the LEFT VOICE 'on/off' status stored as OFF when actually selecting the OTS (1-4) preset buttons. btw, I DID remember to make sure the keyboard's 'FREEZE' button was turned off as well.

Ok, what's going on here? Am I missing something? In addition to my Tyros, I kind of remember that my PSR2000 worked this way as well. Curious if PSR3000 owners are experiencing the same thing as well. Is this just a bug or did Yamaha purposefully intend their PRESET style OTS Left Voice settings to work this way? I don't understand the logic of this. Can anyone else here provide an explanation?

Feedback from other Yamaha arranger owners (from: Tyros, PSR3000, PSR2100, to PSR2000) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Scott