Benno...Yes the Korg Pro is an Awsome keyboard for sure...I guess it's like in the Pro Synth boards that, Yamaha, Roland, Korg have, They all are very different, but all Excellent!...I guess have owned The Triton, New FantomX7,Motif rack(not the new ES rack...I really like Rolands,Quality build, Layouts,Sequencers,fairly easy OS systems and more...But again everyone has different likes and dislikes!
I guess I like the G-70 Grand piano so well is It's used in the FantomX series,In their rack Module,RD-300sx,RD-700SX(It has one better though besides, only avaiable in the 700SX...It sounds Identical beside my Wifes New RD-300sx "X" Piano patch...You may want to lighten the reverb to a diffent setting and save it which takes 5 seconds to do!..And I like Roland Sounds over the years...The JV-1080-2080 synth modules have been used in more Pro studio's over the years than any manufacure(even being used today, out dated as they be )....What Important is having the opertunity to built the sound as you need it...That's where the Korg Pro Shines also in my opinion...
Yes, the Layout on the G-70 I agree is somewhat better than the Korg Pro I agree, and the Screen is clear Quick,easy to touch, and the general layout is somewhat better for "Me"...I really like holding the Sound with the sustain and switching to another VER FAST, and SMOOTH..For the life of me I don't know why The Yamaha Tyro's, 3000 you CANNOT hold the Strings with the Sustain to your needs!...???...Enjoy your Korg Pro...a Top notch Pro Board backed by a Very good Team in Italy striving to keep Improving their Product....