Oeps Tom, I would have felt horrible..

anyway those were the days;
I still can remember a few of them, it must have been around 1970;
That time I was a guitarist in a blues/rock groupe and we had some gigs on saterdaynight and sundayafternoon in the area of Groningen, which is 2,5 hours driving.
During the first part on saterdaynight I blew my Fender Showman amp to heaven. During the second part I blew my reserve London City amp to heaven.
Miraculously there was a friend of our client who had a selfbuilt 200 watt amp at home, which was close, So I could borrow that one for the rest of the night and for sundayafternoon, as it was in the area.
This selfbuilt amp was a miracle! It did a better job overall as my own gear.
(he did not want to sell it )

Another one around 1972 (we were more in hardrock already);
We had a gig in a very old building on the first floor.( I still hate stairs bringing up ton's of gear.) Anyway we were all a bit pissed off due to the stairs as nobody told us upfront, so when all the gear was setup, in the afternoon (we had to gig at night) we did a sound cheque pushing the volume a bit...heheheh....Within minutes the owner came in running, that there were some windows braking downstairs....

I stop here...now I think of it I can go on a long time....
Fred