We wer playing for a dance (local Social type thing and my partner at the time gave out a spot prize for the First person up to kiss me( this is a true story) and this well built middle aged lady rushed up I dont really think that the rush had anything to do with my attractiveness or whatever. Anyway I had stack three keyboards and she swung her hand in over them and pulled my head to hers I had a Glass of non alcoholic beer in my hand and I could not balance she ulled me closer and other hand came down on a=many keys of at that time an old korg ix300 and produced a most unmerciful loud chord (20 approx notes. I couldnt leave down glass as she had me pinned down so to speak and I certainly couldnt leave it on the Keyboard she kissed so hard that She actually cut my lip and pressed my glasses to on side thereby causing injury to my nose --also bent the glasses ---- The idiot of a partner gave her a spot prize for that kiss. I personally wouldnt have given her either a kiss or a prize. In true musicians form I laughed. Pierce