"Alone and forsaken, what exactly do you want to get out of this forum ? Others have pointed out to you that it is an arranger forum. The musicians here use arrangers. We compose on them and perform using them and have an interest in them. What is your interestin this particular forum if you dont genuinely use arranger keyboards?"

Completely honestly I get much out of this forum. Point blank there are a few members here that OWN music stores, members that go to the music tradeshows like clockwork. So in general right there is a wealth of information. Plus I enjoy watching members get new keyboards or gear...then perhaps getting a review of it or better yet the collective view on it.

Past that I cant say I have any friends on the boards but there are members I just enjoy reading their posts...be it a new gig they got, if their debating buying a restraunt, all kinds of stuff. From time to time I might toss in a word " yay " or "dont do it."

Only I do tend to get in conflicts more then most members on the board with well...a lot of members on the board so it seems. Perhaps because I respond to stuff I shouldn't in the first place...and haven't learned the art of only going "Gurrr Mad " and leaving it at that.

"As wide as you may view arranger discussion forums,this forum maybe peculiar in that we look at arrangers as in the keyboard type rather than simply "arranging music".Our creativity is channeled through these instruments hence our interest and participation in the forum "

Yeah your right I do find it odd in a way. Yet your last sentence gives me a bit more perspective.

"These are my observations as a junior member who owns and uses an arranger keyboard. "

no worries...

"i am not trying to be a smart alec. Just trying to figure where we can find some kind of mutual interest here."

I think we already have some mutual interest here. HAHAHA just given our mutual interest in part leads us to spending much time alone constructing songs. You do it with an arranger, I do it with a recorder. Only I will say this there are a few songs ive done directly inspired by what you arranger players do.

Such as "F-Zero GX" that I just posted up at the link...
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=4453&alid=-1

Its a basic bass line/melody/drumloop and perhaps an example I do relate to you guys a bit and that you rub off on me more then you think.