Hi:
I took the controller apart, and was unable to get it working, I'm pretty sure that setting on the sub did it in, I really knew better, from years using piggyback amps setting on a stack of 12's and 15's playing guitar, I always had the amps bolted down, and the whole rig tends to walk the stage if you do'nt watch it. In this case I was crowded for room and it was easy to reach, setting right next to me. Just wasn't thinking, and did'nt move it until it started to make a racket, but it was too late.
Excellent service from logitech, however they were on back order, and hav'nt recieved the replacement yet. probably another 2 weeks on their estimate.
When I first got the system, I was impressed but, not overly, except the smallness of this system, after using it and tweaking the sound several times, I did'nt realise how much better the sound was, until I went back to the K1200's, Now I'm constantly tweaking this system trying to get close to the Logitech.
I'll post a update when logitech gets the replacement to me.

DON'T set the controller on the Sub, I'm going to use a old drummers throne stand to mount the control unit on. Will post a pic when it's complete and the new one mounted.

Would I buy another one, (you betcha) For 300 dollars and a two year guarantee, I think its a bargain. and I expect the next one will probably last several years.

Logitech treated me great and only requested one thing, They have a policy of making sure its really broke and ask you to try running another source thru (stereo tape player etc) to make sure its defective, then they give you the old one and send you a new one, no charge, period. (ain't that great!)

Cheers....Pose