From Bosnia

This is not fact of politics, this is fact of humanity and inhumanity, and every normal man must be shocked by this.

This is horrible. I can't belive this happens in our modern civilised world. When I came home and have seen these awfully scenes on TV, I couldn't belive - I thought it was some horror film. I feel sorry that this is cruel reality. During the war in my country Bosnia, I also felt the hell of ruins, and my emotions are with every American.

My english language is not so good to express all my anger and sadness for these incidents. I'm deep sorry for all the victims of this non-human act. My deepest sympathy to all the families and friends who mourn these innocent people.

All the responsible persons MUST be punished anyway!

And I must say, this thing doesn't have anything with Buda, Allah, Jesus and others, this cannot have anything with religion. There is no religion that says: "kill" - all of them claims PEACE and tolerantion between humans. Acters of this inhuman act can't be good religious men, but just fanatics and unconsiderable extremists which interpret religions on their awfully way.

Let's God save our friends Americans and all good people around the world.

PEACE