Hi Mario.

My Brother and I are members of the Derbyshire Radio control flyers (UK) DRCF , and we build our own Planes (we started off with "US Aircore" many years ago, and these are used to "Train" you (you can crash them (Like we did - but "refly" them - unlike the bolser type ones) My Brother has scale models now, and to those that have never tried flying a Model aero plane...don't do it without a tutor! you will spend most of your first session picking up the pieces (in the case of bolser ones of course

About the Yamaha 9000, hmmm!. Well, I'm so glad you are happy with it Mario, and I also agree with you that delving into the depths of the machine will give you more insight into it...and bringing better results/Sounds as well!. As a Technics KN6500 Owner, I envy the Yamaha Pro for it's Polyphony (126 with up to 8 Elements per sound), and the ability to add Plug in boards that add EVEN MORE Polyphony! (And also differnet kind of synthesis boards) There are some Demo's here on the Boards available for the Yamaha 9000..they sound super! This link here will take you to the Yamaha Pro, but you will also be able to listen to demo's of hundreds of sounds, from Motif to CVP209, Samplers, Drum Machines, oh and the boards for the Yamaha! Yamaha Sound Demo's

...Keep burning the midnight Oil mario

Jupitar5

[This message has been edited by Jupitar5 (edited 03-05-2002).]