SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts So you can edit the title.. never knew by Bachus @ 01/31/16 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By: NigelOriginally Posted By: DonMNotice the thread title on individual replies still shows Joe Cocker title. That is because no-one ever bothered to edit it when they replied like I just did. So i never knew, nor bothered.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya plus rumors by Sokratis 1974 @ 01/31/16 12:01 AM

I thing (my opinion is it) the new Audya is on the way.... We waiting....
Jump to new posts Re: Rory Hoffman on television by Nigel @ 01/30/16 11:25 PM

I have the copy of Guitar Player with their interview with Rory. That alone indicates that he is one of the most respected guitar players in the world. Though just hearing him play pretty much makes that obvious. Always inspiring. Always a treat. And
Jump to new posts Re: Arrangers are great BUT...... by Nigel @ 01/30/16 10:47 PM

chas, you know I highly respect your musicality but your original post was negative without any of the slightly more positive references you are deciding to post now. If you really want to discuss negative aspects please do it in a way that doesn't s
Jump to new posts Re: "Cry Of The Young"...Original song PA 4X by DonM @ 01/30/16 10:35 PM

Nice song, and the Korg sounds great, as does the vocal. I think you could not tell it was an arranger making the music.
Maybe because they don't have the resources to romance dealers? Isn't that what NAMM is mostly about? Just guessing, but I would bet Ketron doesn't help AJ with marketing, and he is doing his best to grow the U.S. market on a limited budget. Again,
Jump to new posts "Cry Of The Young"...Original song PA 4X by Steve A @ 01/30/16 10:31 PM

I read with interest some of the posts the last few days in regards to the usage of Arrangers. There have been many great points brought up on both sides of the debate. I've been using an Arranger for a little over 1 month now so I figured I woul
Jump to new posts Re: Midi to Style PA4X Don? by DonM @ 01/30/16 10:29 PM

I did try it on three songs. It works pretty well actually. You can still make them better by editing afterwards, but the basic division into style parts, including intros and endings, is pretty good on the ones I did. When I get a chance I'll post
Jump to new posts Re: New Montage Song by Nigel @ 01/30/16 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: rosetreeLove Bert's mimics when playing the FM-X sounds as if he were sitting on a roller-coaster in DeEfteling...
Jump to new posts Styles versus Midi files by Nigel @ 01/30/16 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: DonMNotice the thread title on individual replies still shows Joe Cocker title. That is because no-one ever bothered to edit it when they replied like I just did.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Remarkable weather events by Nigel @ 01/30/16 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: abacus No one is denying that the climate is changing; just about how much of it is caused by us. The most vocal say it is caused wholly by us, whereas the climate sceptics say that it is a naturally occurring event over 1000s
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: HIQ Styles vol 03... by Henni @ 01/30/16 08:52 PM

This concludes the SD7 Country styles. All these styles were difficult to convert to the Audya format (I have not seen anyone else able to convert these...). There are still a few styles in every genre that are even more difficult to do - I'll get ar
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: HIQ Styles vol 03... by Henni @ 01/30/16 08:48 PM

More...
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Cocker R.I.P. by Jerry T @ 01/30/16 08:48 PM

Wow. I was under the impression that this was an Arranger forum, and that most folks used the Arranger to itís fullest potential. Sounds like some of the virtuosi here have a modicum of disdain for working stiffs who use all the features of the Arra
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: HIQ Styles vol 03... by Henni @ 01/30/16 08:48 PM

More...
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: HIQ Styles vol 03... by Henni @ 01/30/16 08:47 PM

More...
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: HIQ Styles vol 03... by Henni @ 01/30/16 08:46 PM

More...
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Cocker R.I.P. by KORG80 @ 01/30/16 05:14 PM

Midi file, wav or mp3 playback is too close to Karaoke for me. God Bless, Don
Jump to new posts Re: New Montage Song by rosetree @ 01/30/16 04:40 PM

Love Bert's mimics when playing the FM-X sounds as if he were sitting on a roller-coaster in DeEfteling...
Jump to new posts Re: New Montage Song by jingleman @ 01/30/16 04:26 PM

Must have missed that Donny, but Bert is worth a second look !
Jump to new posts Re: Arrangers are great BUT...... by cgiles @ 01/30/16 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: MockieOne thing forum members have in common is, a great love for music. We all, more or less are in the same age group 60 plus. Most of us have played in bands and groups up to a few years ago. Suddenly or so it seems the scene
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Cocker R.I.P. by rosetree @ 01/30/16 03:57 PM

How far are we away from music as an art and as something precious if the attitude is "no matter how it's done, main thing is the audience has fun"... This reminds me of a parallel with respect to wine as a precious drink connected to a lon
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Cocker R.I.P. by mirza @ 01/30/16 03:32 PM

To take applause for the music that I didn't even play is against music itself. I would at least say I was not playing that song.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! by Taike @ 01/30/16 03:31 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Arrangers are great BUT...... by Mockie @ 01/30/16 03:30 PM

One thing forum members have in common is, a great love for music. We all, more or less are in the same age group 60 plus. Most of us have played in bands and groups up to a few years ago. Suddenly or so it seems the scene changed and those band days
Page 20 of 22 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online