SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking of Disco... by tony mads usa @ 07/29/15 05:49 PM

Great job Donny ... I could just see the globe light sparkling ...
Jump to new posts Re: For my Old Friends by tony mads usa @ 07/29/15 05:45 PM

Thank you very much, friend ...
Jump to new posts Re: Roland G70 VH Eagles.. by travlin'easy @ 07/29/15 05:44 PM

I use mine (TC Harmony-M) very sparingly in combination with the S-950's reverb and it really adds to some songs. For the most part, it's not used in the vast majority of the songs I perform regularly. I suspect that it could be detrimental when over
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha PSR-S770 Demo! by travlin'easy @ 07/29/15 05:37 PM

Tony, it has been my experience over the years that most of the Yamaha arranger keyboards sound damned good OOTB. Don Mason never touched the EQs more than a smidgeon and said they sounded best when left in the flat position. I tuned a little, but no
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger KB lessons, anyone? by travlin'easy @ 07/29/15 05:33 PM

Wonder how many you get for a sailing yacht? Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger KB lessons, anyone? by tony mads usa @ 07/29/15 05:31 PM

... well, I've got the last two ...
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha PSR-S770 Demo! by tony mads usa @ 07/29/15 05:29 PM

Sounds really nice ... but does it sound like that OOTB ?
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha PSR-S770 Demo! by Dnj @ 07/29/15 04:25 PM

Well gary at least with all theat retirement time on your hands after October I hope we'll hear more recordings done at home... stay well
Jump to new posts Re: Roland G70 VH Eagles.. by Dnj @ 07/29/15 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: travlin'easyI'm just going by what I heard, Donny. It may have nothing to do with the harmonizer itself, but as I stated, maybe it was his singing technique, or possibly the settings he used. Gary Boy after all this VH balon
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha PSR-S770 Demo! by travlin'easy @ 07/29/15 04:22 PM

Mike, just another great example of how wonderful an arranger keyboard can sound in the hands of a highly skilled player. Lets be honest, any keyboard sounds only as good as the person that's playing it, and as long as that person has taken the time
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger KB lessons, anyone? by travlin'easy @ 07/29/15 04:14 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Roland G70 VH Eagles.. by travlin'easy @ 07/29/15 04:13 PM

I'm just going by what I heard, Donny. It may have nothing to do with the harmonizer itself, but as I stated, maybe it was his singing technique, or possibly the settings he used. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking of Disco... by Dnj @ 07/29/15 04:11 PM

Thanx everyone... it's a great hustle tune for dancing. John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air (1978)
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha PSR-S770 Demo! by Mikem @ 07/29/15 04:04 PM

Now that's more like it!
Jump to new posts Re: Just ordered a Bose L1 Compact by Dnj @ 07/29/15 04:04 PM

The new Bose is defective also?
Jump to new posts Re: Roland G70 VH Eagles.. by Dnj @ 07/29/15 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: travlin'easyDonny, the VH really sounded robotic, at least to me. I suspect that it was either his singing technique, or the settings he he used - just not at all good. Gary But Gary so many claim the Roland is the best VH?
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha PSR-S770 Demo! by Dnj @ 07/29/15 04:01 PM

Honestly I like the new bigger display,....and perhaps some of the new styles which hopefully will play on the S950 also? Arps vs multipads? big deal, I'll have to actually play one to make a better opinion.Other then that not much to get exc
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha PSR-S770 Demo! by Mikem @ 07/29/15 03:15 PM

Strange how no one has commented. 😏
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger KB lessons, anyone? by DonM @ 07/29/15 02:20 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Arranger KB lessons, anyone? by mirza @ 07/29/15 02:00 PM

Just to break some tension [img:center]https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...amp;oe=5659826C[/img]
Jump to new posts Re: Roland G70 VH Eagles.. by travlin'easy @ 07/29/15 01:26 PM

Donny, the VH really sounded robotic, at least to me. I suspect that it was either his singing technique, or the settings he he used - just not at all good. Gary
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts KETRON AUDYA (76 Keys) AJAMSONIC for sale ... by Ketron_AJ @ 07/29/15 01:02 PM

This unit also includes * the AJAMSONIC package (version 3 - $520.00) and * the SUPER PROFESSIONAL STYLES ($540.00)plus ... over 2000 Mp3 and Midi songs and karaoke of the latest and standard hits ... * and the best support you can get ... http://
Jump to new posts Re: Just ordered a Bose L1 Compact by PraiseTheLord @ 07/29/15 12:45 PM

No, exactly the same problem, Don. Even Sweetwater are struggling.
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Enough Speakers? by PraiseTheLord @ 07/29/15 12:41 PM

Tony, contemporary Latin music. The DJ part was good, if loud, but the band was just loud! Even the younger ones struggled.
Jump to new posts Re: For my Old Friends by Riceroni9 @ 07/29/15 12:19 PM

Don: I kept expecting to hear Waylon chime-in right after the middle break... but I wasn't disappointed. Wow! Super rendition! Dave Rice
Page 20 of 24 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online