SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts ks bluetooth adapter by technicskn2000 @ 01/10/18 02:00 PM

Just thought I would share this with members just purchased a ks Bluetooth adapter new for £9.99 from Sainsbury's plugged it into the left and right inputs on the back of the kn6000 keyboard with adapters and works great connects my phone to the kit
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by Stephenm52 @ 01/10/18 01:51 PM

Don, Amazing you walked into the hospital in your condition. This story is familiar a friend of mine was told the same thing by doctors at RI Hospital, they wondered how he ever drove himself to the ER and walked into the facility. He’s doing
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to find a supplier by technicskn2000 @ 01/10/18 01:38 PM

Hi Strawberry music is still doing midi files and styles for technics Neil Blake in Rotherham if this helps
Jump to new posts Re: Zuki plays Jobim! by saxxman @ 01/10/18 01:28 PM

Excellent rendition of a wonderful bossa standard Zuki! Super job!
Jump to new posts Re: The Best Rendition of Mary Had a Little Lamb by cgiles @ 01/10/18 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By tony mads usa Probably from thinking about all those accordions he sold ... Well nobody's perfect, I forgive him . chas
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by saxxman @ 01/10/18 01:08 PM

Best wishes Don for a swift, painless, and lasting recovery! "This too shall pass"!
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by Dnj @ 01/10/18 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveWe're all pulling for you, bud ... but please, NO MORE hospital pics! That's not public viewing. I agree reading it would have definitely been enough... thats said,.. again I say GET WELL SOON DON.....
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on playing solo. by travlin'easy @ 01/10/18 12:49 PM

Earl, there was a time when I filled in on a 50/60s oldies band, 5 pieces, and I used the PSR0-3000 for a sax, guitar and trumpet, piano and sometimes, strings with no accompaniment. They had a bass player and a drummer, so I just used the keyboard a
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by bruno123 @ 01/10/18 12:47 PM

Hey, none of this I could have dies crap! You didn’t and you are here on Synth Zone. It’s just your time to learn. John C. PS, in case somethings happens to you could you send me your Pa4x before you go, I sold mine and I miss it. aaaaaaaaaaaah
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by Ketron_AJ @ 01/10/18 12:39 PM

Don, From our family to yours .... wishing you a speedy recovery. Working on 'our' version of 'I'm not Lucy' which you inspired! Thanks AJ
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by bruno123 @ 01/10/18 12:37 PM

Don age brings warnings – please take good care of yourself. It does sounds like you are coming through this one; thank God. Don you are a winner – I know this by your manner; and by the many responses posted here. I believe no matter what your
Jump to new posts Re: The Best Rendition of Mary Had a Little Lamb by tony mads usa @ 01/10/18 12:33 PM

Originally Posted By cgiles Ah Benny, Benny, Benny. I get a nostalgic tear in my eye every time I hear his name, ... chas Probably from thinking about all those accordions he sold ...
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by tony mads usa @ 01/10/18 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By DonMThanks so much! It is great to know you are thinking of me. Tony after that shock the EKG stickers are a piece of cake! Everything looks good for now. Waiting on results didof Echo. Dr said it was unbelievable that I walked
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by Uncle Dave @ 01/10/18 12:28 PM

We're all pulling for you, bud ... but please, NO MORE hospital pics! That's not public viewing.
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by Dnj @ 01/10/18 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By ianmcnllGet well soon, Don...you were fortunate. I am glad you are okay. Ian of the North Ian genos?
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by ianmcnll @ 01/10/18 12:10 PM

Get well soon, Don...you were fortunate. I am glad you are okay. Ian of the North
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by DonM @ 01/10/18 11:37 AM

Thanks so much! It is great to know you are thinking of me. Tony after that shock the EKG stickers are a piece of cake! Everything looks good for now. Waiting on results didof Echo. Dr said it was unbelievable that I walked in on my own. He said th
Jump to new posts Re: The Best Rendition of Mary Had a Little Lamb by cgiles @ 01/10/18 11:07 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj And Yes Chas I bought it from Benny Cinitoli's in Philly.... Ah Benny, Benny, Benny. I get a nostalgic tear in my eye every time I hear his name, and I haven't seen him in at least 25 years. Last of the great 'mom and p
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on playing solo. by ekurburski @ 01/10/18 11:04 AM

Thank you for posting this. It just put to rest arguments against using an arranger in a band setting Ir surprises me that more keyboardist don't use there kb's in more settings such as this. Earl
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by jdx @ 01/10/18 10:51 AM

I don't post very often but I wish you a very speedy recovery Don .... You are the Godfather of this forum.
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by TedS @ 01/10/18 10:24 AM

Don my thoughts & prayers are with you! Sorry this happened. You're a true gentleman and a credit to this community, get well soon!!
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by tony mads usa @ 01/10/18 10:05 AM

Hopefully the worst part of this will be getting those damn EKG stickers off ... A person could make millions if they could develop a way to make those things easy (painless) to come off ...
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by btweengigs @ 01/10/18 09:56 AM

Don.... So glad you caught it in time. Rest easy. Eddie
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by synerjim @ 01/10/18 09:47 AM

Praying for you Don, my friend. You're healed!
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA1000 Wait is Over! by Dnj @ 01/10/18 09:29 AM

Originally Posted By john smies according to someone from the UK, I quote: "...Hot of the press. Bad news first The 1000 are not yet in the EU Good news They are on a ship off the Indian coast enroute. Expected to be with the principle dealer
Page 20 of 22 < 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online