SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Now THIS could be a real MONSTER arranger! by Fran Carango @ 16 minutes 10 seconds ago

There was someone a couple days ago that posted on the Ketron forum.. He uses a Genos and a SD90.. He was having a problem syncing the two together without a latency issue. http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/476472/Re:_Midi_contr
Jump to new posts Re: Now THIS could be a real MONSTER arranger! by Bachus @ 27 minutes 48 seconds ago

Makes me think... Anyone tried using a genos/psr in combination with a sd90.. It should be possible to trigger them both(styleplay) at the same time
Jump to new posts Re: Drummer throne by Eric, B @ 27 minutes 52 seconds ago

Hi Bachus, I adjusted the seat to bench height. Very comfortable. No problems what so ever with the crotch You can adjust it easily to any height. Eric
Jump to new posts Re: Drummer throne by Bachus @ 30 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By abacusMost musicians when they sit on a bench/stool, slouch, which puts a lot of strain on the back, however if you look at pro musicians like piano/organ players they always sit upright to prevent these problems, therefore you n
Jump to new posts Re: Drummer throne by Bachus @ 32 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Eric, BOriginally Posted By Bachus Anyone else using a drummer throne, with backrest? https://www.k-m.de/us/products/drummer-s...e-gomezz-chrome I am having some problems with my lower back off lately I wanna try a new drummer
Jump to new posts Re: Drummer throne by Bachus @ 34 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DnjMy freakin' "Cajones" still hurt from using that type of stool it's a crotch destroyer!!! OUCH!!...sitter BEWARE Thank goodness for 45 day returns. Definately need to test before i buy...
Jump to new posts Re: Drummer throne by Bernie9 @ 58 minutes 44 seconds ago

That's fine for you,Donny, because you sit low and use any chair. I use a round throne like Eric. It is super comfortable, good back support, raises to my correct height using pedals, and breaks down in seconds.
Jump to new posts Re: Good bye to an Era, my PA4x has a new owner.Got so by rikkisbears @ 59 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By zukiRikki, good luck with your new toy ! I would probably dump the 4x for the new Yamaha too, but not my 3X. Thank you Zuki. Keeping my options open on my PA3x. It’s value has no doubt been diminished because It’s picked
Jump to new posts Re: Now THIS could be a real MONSTER arranger! by Henni @ Today at 01:11 PM

Hi Ted, 'Fraid I always had a hard time setting up anything to do with vocals. I just cannot get the knack of it. I pretty much rely totally on the supplied presets. Yes, it is clearly overly processed. On the Ketron, AJ did a superb job of setting
Jump to new posts Re: Now THIS could be a real MONSTER arranger! by Bernie9 @ Today at 01:07 PM

I have my Audya setup with my SD40, S970, and Pa4X, and not having used the Audya in a while, I had forgotten how good the sound is.. Audya was the last Ketron model to have uncompressed sound according to AJ.
Jump to new posts Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording by W Tracy Parnell @ Today at 12:50 PM

Excellent song and performance!
Jump to new posts Re: Drummer throne by Dnj @ Today at 12:49 PM

on top of that these thrones weigh a ton and you gotta fold too very awkward..
Henni the two things I observed on "Carpenter" are: -The Yamaha instrumental accompaniment is just as clear, but lower in volume compared to the Ketron. -The VOCALS on the Yamaha aren't as clear. They sound like they might be over-processe
Jump to new posts Re: Drummer throne by Eric, B @ Today at 12:33 PM

Originally Posted By Bachus Anyone else using a drummer throne, with backrest? https://www.k-m.de/us/products/drummer-s...e-gomezz-chrome I am having some problems with my lower back off lately I wanna try a new drummer throne, which sits about 15
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Midi controller vs Genos on SD90 by hammer @ Today at 12:32 PM

I purchased the Ketron module because I no longer wished to lug around a heavy keyboard for my gigs. With the module I have used both the Roland A-800 Pro 61 key midi controller and a The M-Audio Midi Controller. The Roland is by far the best of th
Jump to new posts Re: Now THIS could be a real MONSTER arranger! by Henni @ Today at 12:05 PM

Managed to get it much better - not same as Ketron but MUCH closer this time round. Demos attached.
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Surprise at the mall! by saxxman @ Today at 11:21 AM

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! The S1 Pro is certainly a gift that "keeps on giving" and you both will be happy with the utility of it I am sure! Enjoy that Bose technology and sound!
Thanks all for the tips! My Crate has done a commendable job but it is starting to scare me....no need to stress over whether the amp is going to crap out on me during a performance... Fran - thanks also on the insight on the BA-330. I have the KC
Jump to new posts Re: Drummer throne by Dnj @ Today at 11:10 AM

My freakin' "Cajones" still hurt from using that type of stool it's a crotch destroyer!!! OUCH!!...sitter BEWARE Thank goodness for 45 day returns.
Jump to new posts Re: Drummer throne by abacus @ Today at 10:48 AM

Most musicians when they sit on a bench/stool, slouch, which puts a lot of strain on the back, however if you look at pro musicians like piano/organ players they always sit upright to prevent these problems, therefore you need to get into the habit o
Jump to new posts Drummer throne by Bachus @ Today at 10:25 AM

Anyone else using a drummer throne, with backrest? https://www.k-m.de/us/products/drummer-s...e-gomezz-chrome I am having some problems with my lower back off lately I wanna try a new drummer throne, which sits about 15 cm higher then my piano ben
Jump to new posts Nice Surprise at the mall! by montunoman @ Today at 10:14 AM

My wife and I had several hours to to kill while my daughter had a violin lesson the other day. It was way too hot to take a walk in the park so we went to the mall to take a walk. Right when we enter the mall my wife spots a Bose store and see the
Jump to new posts Re: need tips on how to best' memorize new tunes by montunoman @ Today at 09:40 AM

Yes, definitely learn the formulas, rather than thinking chord by chord. Melodies you can also think of scale degrees. Listen, listen and listen again to the originals. Sing and play along. I like to listen to songs I’m learn when I take my dai
Jump to new posts Re: BA-330 or Roland CUBE EX Street or Bose S1 Pro? by montunoman @ Today at 09:27 AM

Hi Randy, I just got a pair Bose S1 Pro. They were on sale ( $150 off) at the Bose store in Grapevine Texas. Maybe the sale is nation wide? They sound great, much better than the Roland BA 330 from what from what I remember ( I owned the Ba330 fo
Jump to new posts Re: Help PC Gerus......? by Dnj @ Today at 09:24 AM

Thank you sire ....got it!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online