SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Explanation if anyone cares O.T. by Nigel @ 44 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By bruno123My wish is that we end this topic. We will do more damage by continuing the topic. John C. Done
The Bar
Jump to new posts An Australian COVID-19 message by Nigel @ 52 minutes 14 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Explanation if anyone cares O.T. by bruno123 @ Today at 05:54 PM

My wish is that we end this topic. We will do more damage by continuing the topic. John C.
Jump to new posts Re: Explanation if anyone cares O.T. by ekurburski @ Today at 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By NigelOriginally Posted By DonMPolitical topics are not allowed. And you know they aren't allowed in this forum either. They were only expressed in The Bar. And why do you think so many have left?
Jump to new posts Re: What's your take on brand loyalty? by bruno123 @ Today at 03:24 PM

The title Loyal to a brand, should have been ā€“ the company I trusted themost, John C.
Jump to new posts Re: What's your take on brand loyalty? by Duane O @ Today at 03:18 PM

Brand loyalty or OS fatigue? My first arranger was a used i3 in 2009. Upgraded to a new PA50 in 2010 and a PA500 in 2011. Got the PA4X in 2016 and am very pleased with it. At 71 years of age, I am not inclined to learn a new OS and go through the
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Price Raised by $500.00! by Mikem @ Today at 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By lahawkFor at least half the price of the Genos, the SX-900 may be the way to go for Yamaha's newest arranger keyboard. When the Genos came out, I was interested in it immediately, and saw as many videos I could. After a while
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Joe Pocaro (seesion drummer and teacher) by montunoman @ Today at 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By lahawkPaul, It was nice that you knew the legendary Joe Pocaro. What he taught you will live forever. RIP Joe Yes Larry, Iā€™m so glad to have known him for a short period of time, and he had such an impact on me and of course
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Joe Pocaro (seesion drummer and teacher) by montunoman @ Today at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By Bill LewisSounds like he had a great career and some amazing sons. RIP Yes, but its allesus sad to read he survived 2 of his sons.. It most of given Joe lots of satisfaction that his sons followed h
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Price Raised by $500.00! by lahawk @ Today at 07:39 AM

For at least half the price of the Genos, the SX-900 may be the way to go for Yamaha's newest arranger keyboard.
Jump to new posts Re: The Magic of Wireless LAN and Chord Tracker by lahawk @ Today at 07:30 AM

Originally Posted By MacAllcockYamaha will sell you a wireless USB dongle. Having said that I'm using a 3rd party USB wireless dongle on my Tyros 3 and I'd expect that to work on an SX900 or SX700 Yea Mac, thanks, Yamaha wants $120, going to look
Paul, It was nice that you knew the legendary Joe Pocaro. What he taught you will live forever. RIP Joe
Jump to new posts Re: Transitioning from arranger keyboard to piano by bruno123 @ Today at 03:04 AM

A guitar player has to deal with chords, it is a large part of how the instrument is used. I took that knowledge to keyboard, (my left hand) ā€“ it became my guitar player. Learning a V7-I progression in all the most used keys was my first step. Song
Jump to new posts Re: Transitioning from arranger keyboard to piano by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Hi, Might be of interest [video:youtube]https://youtu.be/F-uwG2zGvT8[/video] 3 Patterns by Lisa from Pianote
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Joe Pocaro (seesion drummer and teacher) by Nigel @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

I am so very sad. Joe is a legendary musician
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Joe Pocaro (seesion drummer and teacher) by Bachus @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By Bill LewisSounds like he had a great career and some amazing sons. RIP Yes, but its allways sad to read he survived 2 of his sons..

Help keep Synth Zone Online