SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT Reason To Hate Arranger Players by mirza @ 10/17/17 08:56 AM

Hey Gary, when did you move out from US to Canada😜😜??
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by Uncle Dave @ 10/17/17 08:53 AM

Since the 4x is "silent" ... build a custom rack that puts the 970 really close to the back of the Korg, so you can plug the outputs of the Korg into the Yamaha. Your living room will look neater, no sound system needed for home use. (Maybe
Jump to new posts Re: I Love SynthZone -- What can we add? by Uncle Dave @ 10/17/17 08:47 AM

Facebook has turned out to be the best business card I ever had ... and FREE!
Jump to new posts Re: I Love SynthZone -- What can we add? by captain Russ @ 10/17/17 08:02 AM

Couldn't have said it better! Always good to see you around Fran. Russ (The guy in the weird hat behind the policeman)
Jump to new posts Re: OT Reason To Hate Arranger Players by travlin'easy @ 10/17/17 07:57 AM

Bachus, Personally, I would not live in any place where the honest citizens are behind bars - nearly everyplace I've lived we rarely locked the doors, let alone placed bars on the windows. When we lived in the Northwest US, most of the homes didn't
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by bruno123 @ 10/17/17 07:54 AM

So when I was asked which keyboard do you want the pa4x or the S970; I answered; “BOTH” John C. (Pa4x & S970) Nice
Jump to new posts Re: OT Reason To Hate Arranger Players by bruno123 @ 10/17/17 07:50 AM

Hate is a string word. Better to be thankful, for most of us, that we are capable of doing musically and with our dress code what others have no idea about. Just saying, John C.Hate is a string word. Better to be thankful, for most of us, that we ar
Jump to new posts Re: OT Reason To Hate Arranger Players by Bill Lewis @ 10/17/17 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By DnjBill remember Huey at the Shore Point Inn... Oh yea. I can still picture it. Huey and his dysfunctional drummer Kansas City Al. AL used to just play cymbals or whatever over the steady boom boom boom of the drum machine. H
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by DonM @ 10/17/17 07:28 AM

"Do I really WANT it?"
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by Dnj @ 10/17/17 07:24 AM

ask yourself "Do I REALLY need it?"
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: HK Nano 600 speakers with poles, cables,, bag by Tyrosman5 @ 10/17/17 06:33 AM

Finally sold. Lloyd
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by shueymusic @ 10/17/17 05:48 AM

Pa4X-76... you know what you are getting! Genos... you would need to sit down in person and experience it. Secure a great deal and see what the true price difference is between the Korg and the Yamaha. If the price difference doesn't justify the Gen
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mellotron? by Impuls @ 10/17/17 04:41 AM

i play Mellotron samples with the Nord 5D , free for user's Impuls,
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by guitpic1 @ 10/17/17 04:08 AM

Tx all. Time will tell
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 - The Last Waltz by Hamguy @ 10/17/17 02:48 AM

Beautiful! Thank you for the "workflow."
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by rolandfan @ 10/17/17 01:17 AM

I think korg is the one to keep
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by bruno123 @ 10/16/17 11:34 PM

I have a Pa4x and a S970. If I decided to keep only one keyboard it would be the Pa4x, it does so much. But --- it does depend on the music you play --the Genos maybe your keyboard. ??????? John C.
Jump to new posts Re: OT Reason To Hate Arranger Players by Bachus @ 10/16/17 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By travlin'easyWas I the only person that noticed that all the windows had steel bars over them? Wonder where he was playing? Gary I lived in the Dutch Caribean (Curacao) for a few years. Almost all homes there have these bars.
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by Bachus @ 10/16/17 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By Melodiousor possibly the Genos, when it arrives... Pa4x, Genos, SD9pro Those are your options Big advantage in your homesituation of the PA4x, the PAAS Big advantage of the PA4x in the live situation, the panel layout
Page 19 of 19 < 1 2 17 18 19

Help keep Synth Zone Online