SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My PA3x recording and mixed feelings about it by ianmcnll @ 07/17/14 10:28 AM

Gary, I was never bored playing...I always made it a point to keep myself entertained first, and the audience second. If I'm "interested", then quite likely, my listeners will be as well. Being able to sight read has also given me quite a l
Jump to new posts Re: My PA3x recording and mixed feelings about it by travlin'easy @ 07/17/14 08:47 AM

Ian, I, like most players here, have done those instrumental jobs in the past. For me, they were boring as Hell after just 30 minutes. We sometimes have to do them for 30 minutes or so while performing at private parties in large halls, mostly while
Jump to new posts Re: My PA3x recording and mixed feelings about it by ianmcnll @ 07/17/14 08:28 AM

Rosetree, the fact that I played instrumentals actually worked in my favor as there were lots of solo performers using arrangers and singing (as well as solo guitar player/singers) and their playing skills, although fine for accompanying their vocals
Jump to new posts Will this be ME 10 years from now? OMG! by travlin'easy @ 07/17/14 08:22 AM

Cheers, Gary :oool:
Jump to new posts Re: playing your arranger on mega-speakers by Rustykeys @ 07/17/14 08:06 AM

I already know that a Hammond thru a Leslie 122 can't be beat, and I have played my Tyros 3 thru the same Leslie. What a big difference from my M 2101. Bigger & powerful = GREAT SOUNDS
Page 19 of 19 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19

Help keep Synth Zone Online