SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow by lahawk @ 07/22/15 07:10 PM

...especially for my bud Chas: ...and Russ
Jump to new posts Re: Dnj McGiver........................? by travlin'easy @ 07/22/15 06:01 PM

I did it myself 20 years ago, when I discovered that you could not read the keyboard's screen outdoors, even in the shade. I made it from black, construction paper and velcroed it to the edge of the display - worked great. Now, with the new, supertwi
Jump to new posts Re: Dnj McGiver........................? by Dnj @ 07/22/15 04:23 PM

or maybe a Do It Yourself version?.... http://www.diyphotography.net/avoid-sun-on-your-screen-by-building-a-diy-monitor-hood/
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by Dnj @ 07/22/15 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: montunomanNice to hear all these boleros. Here's one my wife and I did. It's an old standard called "Sabor a mi" I used a Tyros 2, GEM digital piano, and my friend Jason played sax. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t
Jump to new posts Re: Dnj McGiver........................? by Dnj @ 07/22/15 03:57 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Touch screen...an advantage? by travlin'easy @ 07/22/15 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: mirzaFirst time I turned on my T5, that was the first thing I though. Why isn't the whole tilt screen a touchscreen??? Would have been much better. The first thing that came to mind when I heard the T5 was "Damned that th
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by travlin'easy @ 07/22/15 03:50 PM

Paul, very, very good. I remember this song from many years ago when Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme' performed it - WOW! Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Dnj McGiver........................? by Dnj @ 07/22/15 03:46 PM

I found this kool shroud that just might work attached with some industrial strength velcro as the Korg Pa900 display happens to just be 7" !! we'll see soon enough.. .....? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...een_Shroud.html
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by tony mads usa @ 07/22/15 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: DnjOriginally Posted By: tony mads usaSome random thoughts about this thread: 1) Donny started it as a test of the on-board recording feature of the Pa900... 2) DonM then played a Bolero to compare the styles... 3)Colin and Gar
Jump to new posts Re: Dnj McGiver........................ by Dnj @ 07/22/15 02:22 PM

Ok the verdict is in,...after 5 gigs I am sorry to say the Frankenstand I designed is Not working the way I had hoped to increase screen visibility on stage,.....oh well, I have disassembled it & back to the drawing board. I think my next idea wi
Jump to new posts Re: Touch screen...an advantage? by Dnj @ 07/22/15 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: mirzaFirst time I turned on my T5, that was the first thing I though. Why isn't the whole tilt screen a touchscreen??? Would have been much better. I agree .....Honestly when I saw what direction Yamaha is going with these new
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by Dnj @ 07/22/15 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: tony mads usaSome random thoughts about this thread: 1) Donny started it as a test of the on-board recording feature of the Pa900... 2) DonM then played a Bolero to compare the styles... 3)Colin and Gary jumped in playing 'Bole
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by montunoman @ 07/22/15 01:39 PM

Nice to hear all these boleros. Here's one my wife and I did. It's an old standard called "Sabor a mi" I used a Tyros 2, GEM digital piano, and my friend Jason played sax. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEwfyXVeCa0
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Day With Yamaha PSRS670 by travlin'easy @ 07/22/15 01:30 PM

Good review, George, as usual - very comprehensive. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by travlin'easy @ 07/22/15 01:29 PM

Much better, Fran - I knew you could do it! One of favorite songs to sing and play, too. Very, Very good, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by tony mads usa @ 07/22/15 12:46 PM

Some random thoughts about this thread: 1) Donny started it as a test of the on-board recording feature of the Pa900... 2) DonM then played a Bolero to compare the styles... 3)Colin and Gary jumped in playing 'Bolero' styles,but the styles kind of t
Jump to new posts Re: 1st Day With Yamaha PSRS670 by Beakybird @ 07/22/15 12:13 PM

I really appreciate your reviews, George. Line outs are more important than a touch screen.
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by Henni @ 07/22/15 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: KORG80...A few weeks ago I got very excited as I was able to download all the Korg PA 800 styles converted to Yamaha... a Lot of midnight oil went into creating those & especially updating to Mega voices... He
Wersi Forum
Jump to new posts New Claudia Hirschfeld Video by abacus @ 07/22/15 11:21 AM

Enjoy Bill
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by Fran Carango @ 07/22/15 10:47 AM

Bolero played on G70...
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa900 Recording test by Fran Carango @ 07/22/15 10:17 AM

Originally Posted By: DnjFran thanx for contributing to the tread...Nice job G70 I presume? Edirol pc80...I will do a song for Gary, on G70..maybe Be same..
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for good KORG Merengue styles by Dnj @ 07/22/15 10:01 AM

found it thanx
Jump to new posts Re: Touch screen...an advantage? by mirza @ 07/22/15 10:01 AM

First time I turned on my T5, that was the first thing I though. Why isn't the whole tilt screen a touchscreen??? Would have been much better.
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Bruno by btweengigs @ 07/22/15 09:59 AM

Check your PMs Eddie
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Adapt Yamaha SY77 for better Grand Piano sound by kcpaulski @ 07/22/15 09:55 AM

Hello, I have a Yamaha SY77 and I've been using it to play grand piano sound in my band. I'm trying to figure out how to get a better grand piano sound without buying a digital piano. I know very little about the technological side of things and
Page 19 of 21 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online