SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: KORG Pa800 Revisited demo by tony mads usa @ 08/10/17 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By DonM I would have the PA900 before any of the Yamahas. That's just my opinion but I AM an expert!! And so am I Don, and I fully agree ...
Jump to new posts Re: KORG Pa800 Revisited demo by tony mads usa @ 08/10/17 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By organgrinderDon't feel bad. I have a pa900 and I love it but It looks like I'm almost alone on this forum. I don't know why because side by side live I like the pa900 better than the newest Y or R brands by far. MEL MEL ... you
Jump to new posts Re: Ron Johnson you tube Channel by tony mads usa @ 08/10/17 06:33 PM

Ron, obviously you do a great job entertaining the crowd at the Mission Inn, and in that setting you no doubt have to use many different 'tools of the trade' ... however, it sounds like you have the chops to do some songs with just piano ... I haven
Jump to new posts Re: KORG Pa4x Mp3 recorder test by tony mads usa @ 08/10/17 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By Dnjhttps://app.box.com/s/bpoor4owzw2l9if7705di0537parnvwl I was fooling around with the KORG Pa4x Mp3 recorder to get a feel for how it works, procedure, trying different levels, etc, etc, ....here is a small quick sample of wha
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on Headphones by btweengigs @ 08/10/17 06:11 PM

Congrats Bill. If you don't ask, the answer is NO. Eddie
Jump to new posts Re: KORG Pa4x Mp3 recorder test by W Tracy Parnell @ 08/10/17 05:52 PM

Two different interpretations, but I liked both-good job guys.
Jump to new posts Re: KORG Pa4x Mp3 recorder test by Fran Carango @ 08/10/17 05:46 PM

http://francarango.homestead.com/Just_the_way_you_are.mp3 This is the best I can do.. G70
Jump to new posts Re: Ron Johnson you tube Channel by Dnj @ 08/10/17 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By montunomanEnjoyed the songs I heard and looking forward to hearing the rest. I wish more members posted more live videos. It's always educational to get to see and listen to another performer. Ditto....
Jump to new posts KORG Pa4x Mp3 recorder test by Dnj @ 08/10/17 05:05 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Ron Johnson you tube Channel by montunoman @ 08/10/17 04:35 PM

Enjoyed the songs I heard and looking forward to hearing the rest. I wish more members posted more live videos. It's always educational to get to see and listen to another performer.
Jump to new posts Korg Grandstage: All Acoustic Pianos by Torch @ 08/10/17 04:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TqDAZdTW1Q&feature=youtu.be
Jump to new posts Re: KORG Pa800 Revisited demo by DonM @ 08/10/17 03:58 PM

I hated the PA800, but I had the very first one in the U.S. It sounded awful, so I sold it. Right after that they issued an update that made it sound great. I loved the PA900; love the PA4X more though! I would have the PA900 before any of the Y
Jump to new posts Re: Ipad Pro 2017 by Torch @ 08/10/17 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By Dnj Quote:Nothing wrong with that... as long as you realize there is more and other options that could benefit you if your requirements changed.. My mind & eyes are always open when it comes to music!! Talking about ope
Jump to new posts Re: Korg update OS 2.1 by Dnj @ 08/10/17 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By cgilesOriginally Posted By Bachus But i do understand what he means... what more can one wish for? A traditional arranger does not get much better then the pa4x... Yeah, I guess they changed a lot since his last one (I b
Jump to new posts Re: Korg update OS 2.1 by cgiles @ 08/10/17 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By Bachus But i do understand what he means... what more can one wish for? A traditional arranger does not get much better then the pa4x... Yeah, I guess they changed a lot since his last one (I believe he purchased this on
Jump to new posts Re: Merish 4 MIDI Mp3 Backing Track Player & VH by captain Russ @ 08/10/17 01:56 PM

The tools are getting so good (in photography, graphics and other fields as well), it takes as long to learn to use them as to actually learn the basic skill. When you add the tools to ability, the result is awesome. You just have to remember to us
Jump to new posts Re: Korg update OS 2.1 by cgiles @ 08/10/17 01:54 PM

I'm not a gear hoarder. If I were, I would still have a B3 . I don't keep everything, but I do keep stuff I like because I can. I'm lucky enough not to have to sell something to buy something else. If I do happen to die before my wife, it matters
Jump to new posts Re: Ron Johnson you tube Channel by captain Russ @ 08/10/17 01:51 PM

Happy for your success. You might want to check the lead line on "Got You Under My Skin". I know you are using a variation of the line in places, but you might want to re-do it. You're a good entertainer. I'm not. Luckily, I can make a
Jump to new posts Re: Korg update OS 2.1 by Bachus @ 08/10/17 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By cgilesOriginally Posted By DnjI know many of you will laugh but as Don M said a while back "This may be my Last arranger keyboard" Ha Ha Ha Ha....Oops, sorry, I really, really tried not to laugh. chas But i d
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on Headphones by Bill Lewis @ 08/10/17 01:25 PM

Update on the AKG K553 Studio phones I got from Musicians Friend. I've been using them with my BK9 and even the bass pedals with my organ setup sound good. And I have them EQed for a big bottom sound, I like strong bass. As for my FP90 Piano even tho
Jump to new posts Re: Few Questions (EC-5, PA4X Question, PA3X Value) by ytlevine @ 08/10/17 01:00 PM

Thanks a lot! Figured I'd try asking here first, but I'll post there as well, and figured the pricing and EC-5 questions would be more relevant here...
Ask anything on the KORG Forum it will get answered for sure.... KORG FORUMS also try looking on advanced search on Ebay Pa3x "COMPLETED" auctions to gage a price to sell... Ebay KORG Pa3x Completed good luck
Jump to new posts Re: KORG Pa800 Revisited demo by organgrinder @ 08/10/17 12:36 PM

Don't feel bad. I have a pa900 and I love it but It looks like I'm almost alone on this forum. I don't know why because side by side live I like the pa900 better than the newest Y or R brands by far. MEL
Jump to new posts Few Questions (EC-5, PA4X Question, PA3X Value) by ytlevine @ 08/10/17 12:20 PM

Not to take away from Dnj's post, but I'm looking to buy a used EC-5, in case anyone has one to sell. And still setting up my PA4X (thanks Frank!), but the whole keyboard sets thing has me somewhat confused, coming from performances on the PA3X. Is
Jump to new posts Re: KORG Pa800 Revisited demo by Dnj @ 08/10/17 12:17 PM

I know it's an older unit, ...But I guess we don't have any KORG Pa800 fans anymore....was the BLUE color that bad
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online