SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by travlin'easy @ 07/21/14 12:47 PM

Henni, not everyone on the planet is religious, we all have varying degrees of what we do, or do not, believe in. I don't believe what you believe, and that's why we have our individual freedoms in this nation. I sincerely believe in helping my fello
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Synthzone Jam 2014 Some Photos To Start by Stephenm52 @ 07/21/14 12:43 PM

Gary with his Daughter, performing "Over The Rainbow"
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New KETRON WORKSHOP FOR THE EAST COAST. by Snoopy @ 07/21/14 12:40 PM

Im just "a bit" confused... Looking for OS 5.0E in the Internet I found today a brandnew Version 5.2A ( in words : five point two alpha ) on a polish site I installed it succesfully but had not much time to find out whats new. The on
Jump to new posts Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... by Stephenm52 @ 07/21/14 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: leezonethanks for sharing guys, anything new shown off with any keyboards as far as styles, sounds, features, OS, etc.? Aj's demo of the Audya/Ajamsonic was terrific, as was his demo of the the MidJPro. The demo of the Mid
Jump to new posts Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... by travlin'easy @ 07/21/14 12:37 PM

On a lighter note, today, while loading my gear in my van, I found what appeared to be the rubber foot from either someone's keyboard stand or maybe their stool. For those that attended, check those stands and if you're missing a rubber foot, I'll be
Jump to new posts Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... by travlin'easy @ 07/21/14 12:36 PM

Lee, I have more than 44,000 custom styles for Yamaha keyboards. They are song specific styles, similar to the one I just posted a few days ago and they really sound great. If you have a specific need for a specific style, just email me and I'll do m
Jump to new posts Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... by leezone @ 07/21/14 12:21 PM

thanks for sharing guys, anything new shown off with any keyboards as far as styles, sounds, features, OS, etc.?
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by Henni @ 07/21/14 11:53 AM

No mates, Religion is not involved. Let me tell you how it is: Any human consists of a soul, a spirit & a body. All of us are three beings in one. When one surrenders his/her life unconditionally to Jesus, the Bible says that He replaces their
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by mirza @ 07/21/14 11:39 AM

Henni, these pics are good...People should help people, no matter colour of skin or religion.One thing I would like to see for once is helping these people keeping their own religion.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by mirza @ 07/21/14 11:35 AM

Well Henni.Christianity is one of religions ... Back to topic..I believe there is no need for religous songs in public places, in schools.Especially in schools.No religion at all.Unless they want to start teach kids about all religions in general.Tha
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by Henni @ 07/21/14 10:57 AM

Here are a few pics to show what I mean. We don't kill. We don't take. We GIVE: View 01 View 02 View 03 View 04 View 05 View 06 View 07 View 08 View 09 View 10 View 11 View 12 View 13 View 14 View 15 View 16 View 17 View 18 View 19
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by Henni @ 07/21/14 10:19 AM

Our black townships must be quite different to what you are used to. They are a noisy bunch. You'll find a serious disco taking place at one home and two houses alng the line another disco. Both outside on the lawn with their speakers blasting away u
Jump to new posts Re: Synthzone Jam 2014 Some Photos To Start by travlin'easy @ 07/21/14 10:15 AM

The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by travlin'easy @ 07/21/14 10:13 AM

The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by cgiles @ 07/21/14 10:06 AM

Yeah Henni, whatever. Still, I'm glad 10,000 miles separates my neighborhood from those 18" subwoofers. chas
Jump to new posts Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... by Dnj @ 07/21/14 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By: DonMI think I recorded something when I had a BK9. I'll see if I kept it. That's would be cool Don Thanx....... just wanted to compare it to my old BK5.............. BK9s are impossible to find around here.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by ianmcnll @ 07/21/14 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By: cgiles The highest power I'm aware of is knowledge, scientific fact, logic, common sense, and empathy for the other inhabitants of our planet. That's pretty much where I am in the scheme of things...anything else was genera
Jump to new posts Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... by DonM @ 07/21/14 10:00 AM

I think I recorded something when I had a BK9. I'll see if I kept it.
Jump to new posts Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... by Dnj @ 07/21/14 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: travlin'easyBill didn't bring his keyboard in, and he left a bit early. He wanted to get back home to Cape May last night instead of spending the night at a hotel. I would have liked to heard it too, but that's OK. He and his lo
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: playing music and your Higher Power by Henni @ 07/21/14 09:53 AM

Friend, You've got real Christianity mixed with religion. The first lay down their very lives for others. The latter are trying to live to a set of rules only and it's them killing others. The first have had a touch from God. He changed them from t
Jump to new posts Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... by travlin'easy @ 07/21/14 09:40 AM

Bill didn't bring his keyboard in, and he left a bit early. He wanted to get back home to Cape May last night instead of spending the night at a hotel. I would have liked to heard it too, but that's OK. He and his lovely wife had lots of fun, enjoyed
Jump to new posts Re: Synthzone Jam 2014 Some Photos To Start by Dnj @ 07/21/14 09:26 AM

Looks like someone is ready for a new iPad tablet for their music!
Jump to new posts Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... by Dnj @ 07/21/14 09:23 AM

Funny stuff Eddie...lol..... I really wanted to hear the Roland BK9? Bill?
How much money you want to spend on a mixer?
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks to Gary & Carol by travlin'easy @ 07/21/14 08:42 AM

Thanks for the complements guys. Carol and I had a ball, and were glad we had the time and space to host the event. The musical talents of those whom attended was beyond description, and obviously, AJ's technical expertise is absolutely incredible, a
Page 11 of 19 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online