SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Billie Holiday could be - great backup musicians by tony mads usa @ 09/14/14 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Uncle DaveShe's got Amy W channeled, as well. I like it. Yes, Dave ... I thought the same thing ...
Jump to new posts In Chicago next Sunday the 21st by Tom Cavanaugh @ 09/14/14 07:18 PM

I'm going to be in Chicago next Sunday. I will have nothing to do all day while my wife attends a conference in Wheeling. Where can I see a decent selection of arrangers? I especially would like to see a Yamaha PSR950 and a Korg PA900. Thanks!
Completely blown away by this youngster. I have watched all the Youtube videos of her and remained impressed not only with her singing but the song selection. Wonder how many of our USA kids even know about this kind of music and "real singin
The Bar
Jump to new posts Loged off of Facebook! by analogcontrolfreak @ 09/14/14 06:22 PM

Right, so I have logged off of Facebook, for a while. Because, it is consuming, too much of my time, and I just need a break. So, I am going to go back to some of my online forums, before Facebook, and catch up. Also, I am going to do other things
Jump to new posts Jazzy Songs by KORG80 @ 09/14/14 05:53 PM

I discovered that I enjoy singing with jazz oriented rhythms. I really like the percussive gentleness of rim shots and brushes. Seems to leave room for a natural build up to the point where the snare gets involved. Here's my take on " Blue Moon&
Jump to new posts Re: Is This Where We Are Headed Next? by KORG80 @ 09/14/14 05:45 PM

Gary, you are absolutely right, my friend! God Bless, Don
Jump to new posts Re: Is This Where We Are Headed Next? by travlin'easy @ 09/14/14 04:50 PM

Donny, you should worry about it - you too have children and grandchildren. It's not out of our hands - Think about it! Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Is This Where We Are Headed Next? by Dnj @ 09/14/14 04:44 PM

Gary too late its out of our hands now.... I find it very exciting....life is too short to worry about it.
Jump to new posts Re: Billie Holiday could be - great backup musicians by Uncle Dave @ 09/14/14 04:41 PM

She's got Amy W channeled, as well. I like it.
Jump to new posts Re: Billie Holiday could be - great backup musicians by travlin'easy @ 09/14/14 04:33 PM

WOW! I can only imagine how she will sound a decade from today. While playing this, just close your eyes and listen carefully to this incredibly talented young lady. Cheers, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Is This Where We Are Headed Next? by travlin'easy @ 09/14/14 04:29 PM

Donny, you may be headed there, but I know I sure won't! My current cellular telephone rarely gets turned on when I'm on land. When I'm in the boat, it sits in a small pocket in the cockpit so my wife and children can call in an emergency. I DO NOT h
Jump to new posts Re: My short demo of PSR-S950 by Uncle Dave @ 09/14/14 04:22 PM

"Possible" is my favorite of the bunch. Nice!
Jump to new posts Re: My short demo of PSR-S950 by travlin'easy @ 09/14/14 04:07 PM

Wow! You continue to amaze me with your magical talents. These are incredible. Thanks, Gary
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: KN-SDExplorer - Technics Keyboard Software by designserve @ 09/14/14 03:55 PM

Hi Audrey, I hope you are feeling better after your recent hospital visit. I notice that Ray was asking after you in this thread: http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/392696/all/PR_804 Isn't is funny how you can know someone for ye
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha Speakers... DBR and CBR Series by shueymusic @ 09/14/14 03:51 PM

Links... https://m.youtube.com/watch?adid=LSFBPOST091014&v=cq_j-FR97Zk And... http://m.usa.yamaha.com/products/live-sound/speakers/active_speakers/dbr.html
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: KN-SDExplorer - Technics Keyboard Software by Audrey Turner @ 09/14/14 03:37 PM

[i]Hello Mike, I haven't been on this site for awhile so I've only just read your exciting news about keeping the KN7000 'alive'. As a great fan of the KN7000 I have several items that may be of interest to you i.e: Manuals, 'How Do I Do That? w
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 by Audrey Turner @ 09/14/14 03:25 PM

Hello Nigel, Thank you for your kind comment. I missed visiting this site too as it has, and still is, such a great help to me. Like others of my age my health has suffered a bit these past few months. (I'm as old as my tongue and a little older t
Jump to new posts Re: Magic... by travlin'easy @ 09/14/14 03:21 PM

Cass, lately, I seem to be going the other way, less comping, less of everything. Just a bass, drums, maybe some light strings with the left hand - just real basic so my vocals do all the work and the keyboard just provides the guidelines at best. G
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts KN-SDExplorer - Technics Keyboard Software by designserve @ 09/14/14 02:03 PM

Hi Everyone, I'm delighted to tell you that, following discussions with Fred Mellink and Gert-Jan de Vos, the creators of KN-SDExplorer, program licenses for the original version will be available again from 25th September 2014. New web pages will b
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Technics Keyboards Information by designserve @ 09/14/14 01:39 PM

Hi Jan, Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it because I have no way of testing on Windows 7 right now and a website member has been asking whether the software will work with Win 7. I have it working well on Windows 8.1 (for MIDI) but not for fil
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Technics Keyboards Information by kozykeys @ 09/14/14 01:18 PM

hi i have been using a kn7000 for 12 yrs now and can still use a midi notation program just through the usb connection . i have the original software disks card reader etc. I have used xp windows 7 and now windows 8 if the software programs are used
Jump to new posts Re: korg PA3X le DEMO by Dnj @ 09/14/14 12:57 PM

If a speaker is heavy for you why not ask for help to lft it? or use hydraulic speaker stand...
Jump to new posts Re: Billie Holiday could be - great backup musicians by Fran Carango @ 09/14/14 12:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Bernie9Sounds like Dinah Washington to me. I agree...
Jump to new posts Re: korg PA3X le DEMO by adimatis @ 09/14/14 12:34 PM

Another demo... Fernando Draganici: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rug4CB7-GhA
Jump to new posts Re: Is This Where We Are Headed Next? by hammer @ 09/14/14 11:19 AM

Hey Tony, I Bet you upgraded from cards to the infamous "Green Screen" systems. Wow, memories! Oh yes, how many times did you drop those card decks???? Deane
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online