SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What would you pay...new Tyros 5 by Uncle Dave @ 06/17/17 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By DnjTyros has always been a "home organ mentality creation"....hope that changes in the future.. Thanks for changing your post, but now I can't edit my comment and it looks like I'm nuts!
Jump to new posts Re: With a great mixer in place: Bose or Speakers? by travlin'easy @ 06/17/17 07:24 PM

Having owned the predecessor to the Bose L1 Mod II, I can assure you that it would be hard to go wrong with the Bose rig. Granted, the cost is more than some of the competition, but there were a couple Have Guitar Will travel guys in the Florida Keys
Thought I was going to pull the trigger on 3 QSC K12.2....Just came into the Bose Showroom and the L1 Model II with B2 Bass and tonematch. The tone match has my Taylor guitar on it AND my Neumann KMS 105.... The portability and the dispersion are in
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya Series Update 5.4B by rob @ 06/17/17 05:43 PM

I will backup jazzou on this one,yes it took ages for an update and when we got one we got nothing,they mentioned they fixed some minor anomalies but there is no list to show what was fixed so I don't know if I should believe that,now at the moment I
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Genos Website by Bachus @ 06/17/17 02:31 PM

Someone that wants to make a few quick dollars on the hype....
Jump to new posts Re: How many have played in front of a live audience? by travlin'easy @ 06/17/17 01:38 PM

My first live audience was in 1958 at a nite club in Barcelona, Spain, I was playing guitar and singing with a drummer, sax player, a bass player and another guitar player. I was scared to death, about 60 ppl in the place, and my Spanglish was very l
Jump to new posts Re: How many have played in front of a live audience? by Stephenm52 @ 06/17/17 01:28 PM

I've only been performing live for about 9 or 10 years. I started just playing piano at cocktail hours mostly wallpaper music. I then bought a PSR3000, then started at senior facilities. Love playing piano only but nothing beats the satisfaction o
Jump to new posts Re: G70 For Sale by Stephenm52 @ 06/17/17 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By Stephenm52No I don't have one, but a few years ago I placed a request on Craiglist to be notified when there was a G70 for sale. This week I got a couple of notifications but the one in the link below is
Since 1969 playing at Lounges, Restaurants, then larger events weddings, then Hotels, Conventions, etc.. I guess the largest single party I played was about 3000+...then also county fairs, with audiences 5000 plus...
Let me also add performing Live "FULL TIME for a living" vs just being a part time weekend warrior also makes a very BIG DIFFERENCE in your thought process in so many ways especially if your writing and performing all original songs regardi
Jump to new posts Re: How many have played in front of a live audience? by Bill Lewis @ 06/17/17 11:06 AM

50+ years of performing live in all types of settings. Some memorable and some not so much. I should write a book with the stories I've accumulated. I'm still happy I never pursued it full time but got a teaching degree and now that the preforming en
Jump to new posts Re: What would you pay...new Tyros 5 by abacus @ 06/17/17 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By spalding1968 I understand that some people prefer to do the editing and sequencing on the computer and that's fine. But it makes no logical sense to remove a function that a lot of musicians require for immediacy in terms of e
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Genos Website by Dnj @ 06/17/17 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By J. LarryJumping the gun? Unbridled enthusiasm and expectations. lol yea start selling off old gear as used arranger KB prices will plummet when the NEW Genos is released at the summer NAMM
Jump to new posts Re: What would you pay...new Tyros 5 by spalding1968 @ 06/17/17 09:02 AM

I understand that some people prefer to do the editing and sequencing on the computer and that's fine. But it makes no logical sense to remove a function that a lot of musicians require for immediacy in terms of editing and sequencing on board th
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Genos Website by J. Larry @ 06/17/17 08:17 AM

Jumping the gun? Unbridled enthusiasm and expectations.
Originally Posted By DonM I need fast action with which it is easy to activate the sounds. DITTO
Jump to new posts Yamaha Genos Website by Dnj @ 06/17/17 06:16 AM

http://genosmania.com/ Thoughts?
Jump to new posts Re: G70 For Sale by Dnj @ 06/17/17 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By Stephenm52No I don't have one, but a few years ago I placed a request on Craiglist to be notified when there was a G70 for sale. This week I got a couple of notifications but the one in the link below is lowest price I've seen
Jump to new posts Re: What would you pay...new Tyros 5 by Uncle Dave @ 06/17/17 05:37 AM

Now, I might be interested in a TYRTOS - what does it do??
Jump to new posts Re: What would you pay...new Tyros 5 by Dnj @ 06/17/17 05:36 AM

Tyros has always been a "home organ mentality creation"....hope that changes in the future..
Jump to new posts Re: What would you pay...new Tyros 5 by Bachus @ 06/17/17 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By bruno123I hear many negatives about the Tyros 5. I believe it is a fantastic keyboard when used in the right venue. If I turned to only playing at home, it’s Pa4x out, new Tyros in. Right now I’m battling the; “Can I stil
Jump to new posts Re: Bye Bye G70 by Bernie9 @ 06/17/17 02:04 AM

Ha ha, okay I see.
Jump to new posts Re: What would you pay...new Tyros 5 by Bernie9 @ 06/17/17 02:00 AM

Good advice Donny. Although most of the active members who post daily are, or were playing out, the majority of the members are not. I am sure music to many of the home players is as important in their lives as it is to us.
In the 80s I played in bands that opened for major acts like INXS and Divinyls to up to 2000 people. But while that was fun playing to 10 people in a bar is just as satisfying. I guess I just like to play to live audiences. Here is the song we used
I tried when i wore a younger mans cloths, i joined a rockband... I find out making music on stage or playing for others made me so nervous that i needed a whole lot of beer and Bacardi to overcome that, or just fail miserably.. Untill the day of to
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online