SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WINTER NAMM 2018 First leaks....? by zuki @ 01/20/18 03:26 PM

very interested in the Korg Konnect http://www.korg.com/us/products/amplifiers/konnect/specifications.php
GEM Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: EMC Style Factory by Gunnar Jonny @ 01/20/18 02:40 PM

Hi. Here is a screencut of what EMC Universal can convert, but if the Factory version do that as well, I don't know. Maybe contact Klaus at EMC will give answer to that question?
GEM Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WX WX400 Styles by Gunnar Jonny @ 01/20/18 02:34 PM

Hi. I'm not a GEM user, just peeking in to read now and then. Only GEM styles I have is the "onboard" internal styles from VK4. (Got them long time ago to try convert for other keyboard.) File added here in case you find it useful.
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico by Marcus @ 01/20/18 10:29 AM

Excellent rendition of this "Game of Thrones" theme. I love the fact that a MIDI Song, Style, and Multipads can sync together or sync/start together. Just have to make sure your style follows the correct left hand chording to the song while
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by Bill Lewis @ 01/20/18 10:06 AM

Fantastic guitar on a keyboard. This guy is good !
GEM Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts WX WX400 Styles by kierc.0857 @ 01/20/18 09:13 AM

Anyone have any WX / WX400stythey would share with me?.
Jump to new posts Re: WINTER NAMM 2018 First leaks....? by Bachus @ 01/20/18 08:47 AM

Follow the latest NAMM news at http://keyszone.boards.net/posts/recent Offcourse NAMM is not the place for arranger news But there is quite a lot general keyboardnews pre NAMM Like the Korg prologue Or the Arturia Minibrute 2 The forum just ha
Jump to new posts Re: Wes working it out. by Riceroni9 @ 01/20/18 08:30 AM

Thanks, Fran: Great to see such a talent at work... and obviously enjoying every minute of it. I like the way he interacts with his supporting players... and the guy at the piano is no slouch. This is what I consider to be real entertainment. Nic
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by Dnj @ 01/20/18 06:19 AM

Originally Posted By travlin'easyHe lives on Ibiza,Donny. Gary ok now that's a Party Island for sure...... to be young again!
Jump to new posts Re: $299 entry level keyboard? by Bachus @ 01/20/18 06:18 AM

Originally Posted By BeakybirdThe 76-key Yamaha PSR-EW400 deserves a look. It's also got some basic arranger capability. What made my decision, is the extreme light weight and small formfactor of the go-piano combined with a more then acceptable ke
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by travlin'easy @ 01/20/18 06:15 AM

He lives on Ibiza,Donny. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: $299 entry level keyboard? by Beakybird @ 01/20/18 06:11 AM

The 76-key Yamaha PSR-EW400 deserves a look. It's also got some basic arranger capability.
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by Stephenm52 @ 01/20/18 05:51 AM

Originally Posted By travlin'easyThis guy is absolutely incredible, he plays by ear, and he's a fantastic entertainer. Gary Plus one!
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones Yamaha Genos Rico by Stephenm52 @ 01/20/18 05:49 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Rico! Excellent job with the Genos, happy to hear you got your capable hands on one!
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by Dnj @ 01/20/18 04:23 AM

What Island is that?
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA1000 Wait is Over! by john smies @ 01/20/18 03:27 AM

thanks for feedback Dave, sounds promising. Alas, I have just heard from my shop that yet again the first delivery date has been postponed to somewhere in February here in Holland..... I know that patience is a virtue but it can become trying at tim
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: download by Gunnar Jonny @ 01/19/18 11:55 PM

I've read through the tread you're pointing at. There is an answer for what was wrong during formatting the SD card back then. QUOTE: That was it! Originally, I had formatted a brand new card, and named it, but the directory structure had not been c
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: korg Pa4x by Bachus @ 01/19/18 10:53 PM

for the money, the pa4x is currently the best vallue i think soundwise it comes close to the GEnos when it comes to interface and sound edditing it has much much more depth then the Genos.. There are many comparisons, you can't go wrong with any of
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by Bachus @ 01/19/18 10:46 PM

He is incredible HE lives on Europe's number one party Island I will be visiting there early summer And make sure to go and listen in on him So far everything i have seen him touch turned into gold..
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by DonM @ 01/19/18 08:42 PM

It's a Tyros 3. He's waiting for a Genos to be available where he lives.
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by btweengigs @ 01/19/18 07:42 PM

Sweet bass lines....unlike any other blues or boogies I have found.
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by travlin'easy @ 01/19/18 06:42 PM

This guy is absolutely incredible, he plays by ear, and he's a fantastic entertainer. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by Eric, B @ 01/19/18 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By btweengigsNice 3 chord blues...on a PSR? Which model? What Style used? Thanks Gary. Great find. The Style is an older Style from Yamaha musicsoft called :"The Blues" Great style to jam to. I use it for Kansas City Er
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by btweengigs @ 01/19/18 05:08 PM

Nice 3 chord blues...on a PSR? Which model? What Style used?
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: download by hbinfo2001 @ 01/19/18 04:30 PM

Hi John,I will have to make a search for some sdcard 8mb trow 64mb because I thing thats the problem Is there any technics players who have these sdcard I will like to purchase by sending a post order http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/to
Page 11 of 18 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online