SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: something new for the KN7 I think? by Bernie9 @ 04/17/14 04:44 AM

Thanks John I guess I am about twelve years late for class. I have it now, anyway. Bernie
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: something new for the KN7 I think? by Bill Norrie @ 04/17/14 02:37 AM

Not new John..... I did this years ago However, I prefer the Detune setting of 32 or 64 rather than 127...
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ot/ How do you like Windows 8 ? by Beemer @ 04/17/14 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: BeemerOriginally Posted By: DnjRight I'm still using Win XP exclusively on all my computers....desktop/laptops, with out any problems....... I'm hearing MORE positives about Win 7 vs Win 8 so far out of anyone I ask including my
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Easter I think...... by Nigel @ 04/17/14 12:58 AM

Yup that is creepy. I think I need a psychologist after looking at that.
Jump to new posts Re: Are Gigs Worth Doing? by Bachus @ 04/17/14 12:23 AM

The pov of this peice of journalisme is totally different then that of an OMB making a living from playing on gigs... Its from teh Pov of young musicians wanting to make a breah trough in Music...
Jump to new posts Re: Are Gigs Worth Doing? by Nigel @ 04/17/14 12:21 AM

I should mention a friend of mine almost never plays gigs but makes a living recording music tracks for library music that get picked up and used by TV shows, commercials etc. And those tracks can get used over and over again providing an ongoing str
Jump to new posts Re: ot/ How do you like Windows 8 ? by Nigel @ 04/16/14 11:21 PM

If you are using Window 8 or 8.1 just make sure to install http://www.classicshell.net/ which which brings back the classic Windows start menu. It is free but please donate to the developers if you like it. It brings back the traditional Windows desk
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Does anyone remember the SX-KN470 Keyboard? by SillyLittleBoy @ 04/16/14 10:28 PM

I'm needing some help with what appears and sounds to be a pretty decent keyboard that is fully functional. I picked this up in a trade for an old single channel tube mic pre-amp that was maybe worth $20 on a good day/lucky day. I thought it WAS my
Jump to new posts Re: Are Gigs Worth Doing? by tony mads usa @ 04/16/14 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: casspIf we didn't have gigs, we'd all be playing accordions on the corner. Hey, I resemble that remark !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Are Gigs Worth Doing? by travlin'easy @ 04/16/14 08:11 PM

Jump to new posts Re: ot/ How do you like Windows 8 ? by cassp @ 04/16/14 07:49 PM

I'm in line with Graham's views. I've only had mine for two weeks now, but everything seems to work seamlessly. I'm still occasionally using the mouse because the touch sensitivity on my screen and mousepad is very light and quick and a brush in th
Jump to new posts Re: Are Gigs Worth Doing? by cassp @ 04/16/14 07:26 PM

If we didn't have gigs, we'd all be playing accordions on the corner.
Jump to new posts Re: line arrar by Dnj @ 04/16/14 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: zukiI just fired up the Nanos again. I was amazed how good they sound - wow! I have eq'd all my gig (concert, to you Donny :)) songs by way of the Yamaha HS7s. They turned out pretty close on the Nano and the floor bass (sub) re
Jump to new posts Re: line arrar by zuki @ 04/16/14 06:47 PM

I just fired up the Nanos again. I was amazed how good they sound - wow! I have eq'd all my gig (concert, to you Donny :)) songs by way of the Yamaha HS7s. They turned out pretty close on the Nano and the floor bass (sub) really makes it fill out. Q
Jump to new posts Happy Easter I think...... by Dnj @ 04/16/14 06:45 PM

Creepy...
Jump to new posts Re: The "WOW" factor part II by Dnj @ 04/16/14 06:43 PM

My favorite version..
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts SD3 to KN7000 by hbinfo2001 @ 04/16/14 06:38 PM

Hi,I need your help,How can I configure by midi The sound arranger module SD3 to my KN7000 (parameter) because I am changing my SD5 to a SD3 Thanks in advance
Jump to new posts The "WOW" factor part II by travlin'easy @ 04/16/14 05:08 PM

Jump to new posts Re: line arrar by Dnj @ 04/16/14 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: travlin'easyDonny, it really doesn't make a difference whether you play in stereo or not - it's a mono voice so it comes out both sides equally. Gary I'll probably never use it but I always like to try new things....thanx fo
Jump to new posts Re: line arrar by travlin'easy @ 04/16/14 03:57 PM

Donny, it really doesn't make a difference whether you play in stereo or not - it's a mono voice so it comes out both sides equally. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: line arrar by Dnj @ 04/16/14 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: travlin'easyDonny, the rig is still in the van. However, here's a link to the voice, and you can A/B it on your keyboard. Grand Piano Gary Why thank you sir...I'll give it a shot......although I always play in stereo
Jump to new posts Re: line arrar by travlin'easy @ 04/16/14 03:21 PM

Donny, the rig is still in the van. However, here's a link to the voice, and you can A/B it on your keyboard. Grand Piano Gary
Jump to new posts Re: My first Q4HD video by travlin'easy @ 04/16/14 03:13 PM

Ditto! If you want top quality production type videos, hire Captain Russ - He'll provide you with what you need. The only reason I recorded videos was for instructional purposes, such as the setup vids I put on You Tube last year and a few years ago.
Jump to new posts Re: line arrar by Dnj @ 04/16/14 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: travlin'easyIt's possible Jim. However, I've never found a default, onboard piano voice, regardless of the keyboard brand, that had the depth and quality I wanted. That's why I spent several days creating a special, mono piano v
Jump to new posts Are Gigs Worth Doing? by Dnj @ 04/16/14 03:02 PM

http://source.nationwidedisc.com/are-gigs-worth-doing/
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online