SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cold, Colder, Coldest by Dnj @ 11/23/14 03:43 PM

A winter storm will impact the entire I-95 corridor from DC to Boston right before Thanksgiving impacting millions who are traveling. Model guidance is coming to a consensus for a coastal low pressure disturbance to ride up the east coast in the Wedn
Jump to new posts Re: Don and chas ... by DonM @ 11/23/14 02:23 PM

It is really nice here again. 79f and sunny. A little breezy. But I'm in Northwest corner of Louisiana.
Jump to new posts Re: Cold, Colder, Coldest by DonM @ 11/23/14 02:21 PM

Sunny and 79F here in North Louisiana. I played golf yesterday but took the day off today!
Jump to new posts Re: Cold, Colder, Coldest by Taike @ 11/23/14 02:07 PM

Still tanning here: 91~93F/33~34C Love freezing weather as well. Proper clothing and footwear is all one needs to feel comfy. It's just that I love seeing butterflies all year round. Less humidity would be perfect, though.
Jump to new posts Re: Don and chas ... by Dnj @ 11/23/14 01:04 PM

Boy they better release some new arranger KB models very soon ... all we talk about anymore is weather!!!!
Jump to new posts Sad, sadder, saddest by rosetree @ 11/23/14 01:02 PM

Punning on a recent thread here... On the occasion of today's Day in commemoration of the dead (in the German protestant church), I recorded an excerpt of Adagio for Strings (Barber), played live with a complex string ensemble of the Roland Integra-7
Jump to new posts Re: Cold, Colder, Coldest by rosetree @ 11/23/14 11:23 AM

Again close to all-time-high temperatures in Germany: 63F (17.6C) measured 20 miles east of Dortmund. Just one night of slight freeze yet this autumn... Maybe the same pattern as last winter - warm in Europe, cold in North America? Let's see...
Jump to new posts Re: Cold, Colder, Coldest by travlin'easy @ 11/23/14 10:55 AM

Supposed to hit 69 today, then the bottom will fall out - gonna get real nasty again. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Don and chas ... by travlin'easy @ 11/23/14 10:54 AM

Don told me it got down to 29 one night last week - is that could enough for southeastern LA? Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Don and chas ... by cgiles @ 11/23/14 10:28 AM

Nope. Dodged a bullet here, but thanks for asking. chas
Jump to new posts Don and chas ... by tony mads usa @ 11/23/14 10:21 AM

Are you guys being affected by that weather system down there?
Jump to new posts Re: Cold, Colder, Coldest by tony mads usa @ 11/23/14 10:19 AM

This past Thursday I played golf with the usual crew - 12 noon tee time... at 7:30AM there was not a whisper of a breeze ... as I was finishing the crossword puzzle at 10AM I looked outside and leaves were being blown around ... we played in a heavy
Jump to new posts Re: Cold, Colder, Coldest by Jerryghr @ 11/23/14 08:16 AM

Originally Posted By: DonMI had to wear a light jacket at noon when we teed off, but was able to finish the round in short sleeves. Should be a little warmer tomorrow though. Didn't even need a jacket in Buffalo today!!!!!!!
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Roland PK5 Midi Pedals by Bill Lewis @ 11/23/14 08:16 AM

New offer on the PK5 Midi pedals. $375 not including shipping/insurance.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! by mirza @ 11/23/14 07:58 AM

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/923jxZY2NPI[/video]
Jump to new posts Re: KN7000 Demo... by Bernie9 @ 11/23/14 03:42 AM

Adimatis I haven't done a BK-9 review because I have been too busy playing gigs to make a complete assessment. However, first impressions are very favorable, I have it set up with my Yamaha S910 with the BK-9 on the bottom triggering the S910 accm
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Audra 5 for rent Chicago by Shade of pale @ 11/22/14 03:01 PM

Would anybody have Audya5 for rent in Chicago area got 2 days on Friday 28 and Saturday of November.?
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Transpose by Bill Norrie @ 11/22/14 01:15 PM

Press CUSTOMIZE > DATA PROTECTION > Set PANEL MEMORY EXP. FILTER option to 'ON'. I still have Version 1.3 on my KN7000s and I don't think the software version makes any difference......
Jump to new posts Re: KN7000 Demo... by adimatis @ 11/22/14 08:02 AM

So Bernie, what happened to that BK-9 review? Do you still have it? Do you enjoy it? What was the outcome? Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: KN7000 Demo... by Bachus @ 11/22/14 05:24 AM

with Technics and general music leaving the arranger market, two of the most innovative brands left the buiseness. Which is a pitty
Jump to new posts Re: KN7000 Demo... by Bernie9 @ 11/22/14 02:40 AM

There were thousands of anguished Technics owners all over the world, including myself, when the news came out that Panasonic was dissolving that division. I still find my KN7000 the easiest to program, and the best sounding big band music. I can't
Jump to new posts Re: KN7000 Demo... by adimatis @ 11/22/14 01:23 AM

I am keep hearing that Technics were ahead of their time... Well, possibly, but I don't think that explains anything, even less so their disappearance. I do remember the keyboard I dreamed most of, as a child really, was a Technics KN, I don't remem
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Transpose by HarryG @ 11/22/14 12:18 AM

View the installed software version: Press the SOUND GROUP the [PIANO] - [MALLET & ORCH PERC] and - [GUITAR] and hold during power -. After turning you will see on the bottom right of the display the version number.
Jump to new posts Re: My friend and I playing LIVE! by guitpic1 @ 11/21/14 11:02 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Cold, Colder, Coldest by 124 @ 11/21/14 10:20 PM

Oh, it was exactly what I expected, and it's why I wasn't there in December/January. They're welcome to +42 and +44 in those months. What was really weird though, was seeing Christmas decorations downtown on blistering hot days. Even my Aussie friend
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11

Help keep Synth Zone Online