SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: KORG PA4X 51 w/EC5 PEDAL FOR SALE! by donpatt @ 10/20/17 12:01 PM

THE PA4X AND EC5 PEDAL ARE SOLD
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chony bought a Genos... by shueymusic @ 10/20/17 11:51 AM

How about a Chony demo?!? He uses it out in the real world 🌎 all the time. Tyros4 - Tyros 5 - now Genos. Please encourage Chony to do a real world demo.
Jump to new posts Re: Latest Genos Demo by shueymusic @ 10/20/17 11:47 AM

I wonder if the vocals were just the lead vocal stem? And the entire backing was Genos. Coldplay... Stevie Wonder... Taylor Swift... and others were most likely used to show how "real" the styles and sounds are in the Genos. They need to
Jump to new posts Re: New Genos Demo Video... by shueymusic @ 10/20/17 11:41 AM

And the video is down.
Jump to new posts Re: Latest Genos Demo by Dnj @ 10/20/17 11:37 AM

What No More Voncken? Oh the Humanity!!!!! lol I hope he starts demoing for KORG next, heard a little Rumor, ....please...
Jump to new posts Re: PAas tryout by guitpic1 @ 10/20/17 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By guitpic1Mel, Don, Many thanks. It works. I now get the PAas and main L/R. Tx for your help. The PAas really sounds great...love it and am going to keep it. would the space station amp be enough mon
Jump to new posts Re: Latest Genos Demo by Eric, B @ 10/20/17 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By Mikem This demo is courtesy of Reidys Home of Music. We get to hear how the different sounds were recorded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J2UuR2o0PM 1- how come we never see his hands playing? 2- ke
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Uncle Dave @ 10/20/17 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By Dnj at this point I think my KORG Pa4x will be like Frans Roland G70 regarding having it for life ....am I right? or? Well, I hear ya, but It's hard to believe you after crying "WOLF" so many, many times. My friendly
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by bruno123 @ 10/20/17 11:17 AM

The 970 misses all the high end features of the Genos... People are currently in doubt which one is better Genos or pa4x That should answer the orriginal question Bachus was that original question on another thread? The real question is not which K
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by leeboy @ 10/20/17 10:56 AM

Darn, Its gone now...well I'll hope it comes back guys. Lee
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by Dnj @ 10/20/17 10:52 AM

not available?
Jump to new posts Re: PAas tryout by Dnj @ 10/20/17 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By guitpic1Mel, Don, Many thanks. It works. I now get the PAas and main L/R. Tx for your help. The PAas really sounds great...love it and am going to keep it. would the space station amp be enough monitoring for your needs?
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Bachus @ 10/20/17 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By Fran CarangoYour posts proves my point.. You need to connect the keyboard to transmit the note on /off and data... to the DAW.. You also have to midi back to play the keyboard sound source... Not to efficient on the spur of the
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Fran Carango @ 10/20/17 10:45 AM

Your posts proves my point.. You need to connect the keyboard to transmit the note on /off and data... to the DAW.. You also have to midi back to play the keyboard sound source... Not to efficient on the spur of the moment.. Having it in a self con
Jump to new posts Re: PAas tryout by guitpic1 @ 10/20/17 10:42 AM

I got a deal. Best price on EBay but that is always a bit scary.
Jump to new posts Re: PAas tryout by DonM @ 10/20/17 10:38 AM

I'd buy one if I could find a DEAL on it!
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by DonM @ 10/20/17 10:37 AM

It's not showing up on YouTube. Maybe you need to change settings.
Jump to new posts How much would you pay? by guitpic1 @ 10/20/17 10:33 AM

How much would you be willing to pay for an arranger of your dreams? One that surpassed everything out there? I get the impression at times that the TOTL arrangers are not really that...TOTL. That TOTL arrangers are the best you can get for the pr
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by leeboy @ 10/20/17 10:21 AM

Donny...Whoops meant 15:40
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by guitpic1 @ 10/20/17 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By leeboyDonny, Yes...true to an extent...BUT...when you play the type of music I do sound quality is critical...I don't sing, don't gig, don't do dance music , country etc... Here at 15:40 of this demo will give you an idea where I
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by leeboy @ 10/20/17 10:01 AM

Donny, Yes...true to an extent...BUT...when you play the type of music I do sound quality is critical...I don't sing, don't gig, don't do dance music , country etc... Here at 15:40 of this demo will give you an idea where I'm comming from.... https:
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by guitpic1 @ 10/20/17 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By mirzaI could not go pass that horrible keyboard feel on 970 . Unforgivable. Compared to both my Tyros and PA4X, my S970 has more of a toy keyboard touch. Still sounds good though.
Jump to new posts Re: PAas tryout by guitpic1 @ 10/20/17 09:53 AM

Mel, Don, Many thanks. It works. I now get the PAas and main L/R. Tx for your help. The PAas really sounds great...love it and am going to keep it.
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x --- S970 Which One. by Dnj @ 10/20/17 09:43 AM

The real question is not which KB is better, but how good is one as a player ?
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by Dnj @ 10/20/17 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By Fran CarangoMost folks never even use the on board sequencer let alone master it.. Fact is there is no comparison.. The DAW does not allow the same flow. Sequencing midi is data .. after you record th
Page 11 of 19 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online