SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New vArranger youtube demo by Dnj @ 01/21/15 06:45 AM

Originally Posted By: leeboyI didn't make a video, but when I started to when I was playing...it was ...maybe 10 minutes to get: vA2, CME 76 key MIDI keyboard, Mackie 4 channel mixer, USB sound blaster PC audio sound card( just better than the built
Jump to new posts Re: New vArranger youtube demo by leeboy @ 01/21/15 06:35 AM

I didn't make a video, but when I started to when I was playing...it was ...maybe 10 minutes to get: vA2, CME 76 key MIDI keyboard, Mackie 4 channel mixer, USB sound blaster PC audio sound card( just better than the built in Windows one, but you do n
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Audya with 256 mb of ram!! by leezone @ 01/21/15 06:35 AM

anyone?
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HELP by RMepstead @ 01/21/15 06:05 AM

http://www.wdgreenhill.com/
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts HELP by The Saint @ 01/21/15 04:59 AM

Hi guys, some time back a kind member informed the Zone of someone who could supply spare parts for Technics keyboards. I am in desperate need of their services and I am going through withdrawal symptoms at the moment with my KN7 not functioning full
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard sound..improve with age? by Beemer @ 01/21/15 04:15 AM

If you want it to age then install Pianoteq. You can select how old. All this provided you only want aging for a piano sound Ian
Jump to new posts Re: panic.... by adimatis @ 01/20/15 11:43 PM

A tiny little piece o paper pressed with the know/slider when you put it back.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! by mirza @ 01/20/15 03:35 PM

[img]https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...amp;oe=55675350[/img]
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the world is Gary by travlin'easy @ 01/20/15 03:19 PM

We're renting from the guy that purchased the house a year ago for $440,000, Tony. He's a doctor in Ohio and really did a great job with this place. Keep in mind those google photos are a couple years old most of the time. Donny, I would move here i
Jump to new posts Re: panic.... by Dnj @ 01/20/15 03:18 PM

Silicone it has good adheson but still can be removed when needed.
Jump to new posts Re: A ton of Styles for the Korg Community by rphillipchuk @ 01/20/15 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: RMepsteadCan't see any attachment on those, on your site, Ron Give Chello a couple days , he will fill it up !!!!
Jump to new posts panic.... by Fran Carango @ 01/20/15 03:03 PM

I lost a slider knob on my G70...I tore apart my studio...and found it...I thought I would have to sell my G70 What kind of adhesive will work best to secure knobs and sliders? But still easily removed for service or repair..
Jump to new posts Re: A ton of Styles for the Korg Community by RMepstead @ 01/20/15 02:58 PM

Can't see any attachment on those, on your site, Ron
Jump to new posts Re: A ton of Styles for the Korg Community by DonM @ 01/20/15 02:47 PM

I've tried a lot of these and there are some gems in there!
Jump to new posts A ton of Styles for the Korg Community by rphillipchuk @ 01/20/15 02:34 PM

www.createsongstyles.com/forum a small sample
Jump to new posts Re: New vArranger youtube demo by Dnj @ 01/20/15 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: DAN.2000Yes, there is laptops and tablets with touch screens. They all works with vArranger. I will continue to post every interesting videos Thanx Dan for the answer.... and YES the more you explain and show how it works the
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the world is Gary by tony mads usa @ 01/20/15 01:57 PM

Gary ... I saw the 'For Sale' signs ... how much ? ...
Jump to new posts Re: New vArranger youtube demo by DAN.2000 @ 01/20/15 01:47 PM

Yes, there is laptops and tablets with touch screens. They all works with vArranger. I will continue to post every interesting videos
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Irish Country Music Styles by Brian3331 @ 01/20/15 01:30 PM

I have them made up quick step waltz slow foxtrot walking bass foxtrot if your interested there 25 each so let me know
Jump to new posts Re: New vArranger youtube demo by Dnj @ 01/20/15 12:53 PM

very Nice Dan ........question: can vArranger be operated with touch screen controls on a Laptop also? I would also as do many I would assume see a DEMO of setting up vArranger completely SIMPLE STEP BY STEP from scratch to a midi controller KB
Jump to new posts Re: New vArranger youtube demo by DAN.2000 @ 01/20/15 12:49 PM

New video with vArranger + Motif XF The man is trying different sounds for the same style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsEhOo2Jezw#t=10
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard sound..improve with age? by Bachus @ 01/20/15 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: DonMNot me, I hope the last arranger I order arrives before I die. Love new stuff and new challenges. As long as the challenges are not TOO big. Same with me, a new toy is a blessing.... Just love discovering them
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the world is Gary by Dnj @ 01/20/15 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: travlin'easyCarol and I just walked out on the dock, sat down on the bench and just a few yards away a pair of 1,000-pound manatees were carousing on the canal's surface. Then a few pelicans arrived on the scene, followed by som
Jump to new posts Re: Sm58 or Sennheiser e835s for use with S950 by ianmcnll @ 01/20/15 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: DonMThink about SM58s that I've found is that the old ones seem to be built better than the newer ones. Last one I had had so much handling noise I found it almost unusable. I tried another one and it was the same. They didn'
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard sound..improve with age? by DonM @ 01/20/15 12:04 PM

Not me, I hope the last arranger I order arrives before I die. Love new stuff and new challenges. As long as the challenges are not TOO big.
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online