SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD7 styles for the Audya... by hbinfo2001 @ 08/30/15 06:39 PM

Henni I am with you 100% ,you work a lot for us and it was very appreciated ,just look at the audya files archives AJ work a lot for us ,just see is web site and YouTube I cannot say the samething with Ketron now I am stuck with my audya5.with proble
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT: MP3 Equalizer by Dnj @ 08/30/15 06:34 PM

MP3 Gain.... http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net
Jump to new posts Re: OT: MP3 Equalizer by travlin'easy @ 08/30/15 06:06 PM

Just use media player. Gary
Jump to new posts OT: MP3 Equalizer by hammer @ 08/30/15 05:30 PM

I need software suggestions to equalize sound volumn of 1300 MP3s on a single thumb drive. Thanks, Deane
Originally Posted By: OldNewbI would also love to have those S970 styles to try on my S950 if anyone would be so kind. Thank you very much. check your mail..
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd try with the Tascam DR40 Live... by Dnj @ 08/30/15 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: OldNewbThx Donny. They sound great. Combination of a great performance and a great little recorder. A win/win that was recorded directly into the Tascam right? Im wondering how well the built in mics would record a loud live ba
I would also love to have those S970 styles to try on my S950 if anyone would be so kind. Thank you very much.
I am confused. Are the styles at beginning of this post from the 950 and converted for older keyboards or are they from the 970 and converted for the 950? If anyone would share the S970 files with me for my S950 it would be hugely appreciated. Thank
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD7 styles for the Audya... by BobbyP @ 08/30/15 03:01 PM

Hi Henni, Like you I have become bored with the Audya and a couple of weeks ago I bought a Tyros 4 and I am delighted with it. It is a bit of a learning curve but a pleasant one. I find there are some things the Audya is better for and others the
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd try with the Tascam DR40 Live... by OldNewb @ 08/30/15 02:52 PM

Thx Donny. They sound great. Combination of a great performance and a great little recorder. A win/win that was recorded directly into the Tascam right? Im wondering how well the built in mics would record a loud live band. If anyone has input on th
Jump to new posts Re: Yesterday... by saxxman @ 08/30/15 02:48 PM

Congrats Henni - nice looking mobile rig and great pictures! Lloks like you two provide a lot of friendship and entertainment to the group there....keep up the great work!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD7 styles for the Audya... by kierc.0857 @ 08/30/15 01:24 PM

Disappointing to day the least Henni
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD7 styles for the Audya... by Henni @ 08/30/15 01:11 PM

I guess there's a better chance of "nothing" bad happening during September 2015 than of any one responding to my request. I have a friend willing to extract his MidjPro styles for me, but he does not know how. I do not own one, so hence my
Jump to new posts Re: SD7 & MidjPro styles wanted... by Henni @ 08/30/15 01:07 PM

I guess there's a better chance of "nothing" bad happening during September 2015 than of any one responding to my request. I have a friend willing to extract his MidjPro styles for me, but he does not know how. I do not own one, so hence my
Jump to new posts Re: Lots of keys but no keyboard by BEBOP @ 08/30/15 12:47 PM

Wow somebody here older then me by 2 years. congratulations to both of us
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Bob Hendershot by BEBOP @ 08/30/15 12:31 PM

Sad to hear. Bob and I go back to 2000 when I got this technics forum started and was lots of help with good advice. Condolences to the family. Bebop
Jump to new posts Re: NEW KETRON SD7 Owners Please post REVIEWS HERE... by john smies @ 08/30/15 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: DonM1. Press and hold Live EFX button. Page will open where you can edit style parts, but I think this is overall, not individual styles. You can also edit Right, Bass, Drums and Player from this screen by selecting which par
Jump to new posts Re: Yesterday... by broker22 @ 08/30/15 11:30 AM

Looks like everybody had a great time. Cal
Jump to new posts Re: My Stuff by Dnj @ 08/30/15 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Tyrosman5I did not realize that there was "My Stuff" at the top of the page and did not answer many topics to me alone. I apologize to Don and DNJ for not getting back to you after you took the time to contact me. Sorr
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd try with the Tascam DR40 Live... by Dnj @ 08/30/15 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: OldNewbWell none of those demos are available now. All have been removed already. Story of my life, A day late and a dollar short. you got mail...
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd try with the Tascam DR40 Live... by OldNewb @ 08/30/15 08:47 AM

Well none of those demos are available now. All have been removed already. Story of my life, A day late and a dollar short.
Jump to new posts My Stuff by Tyrosman5 @ 08/30/15 08:29 AM

I did not realize that there was "My Stuff" at the top of the page and did not answer many topics to me alone. I opolgize to Don and DNJ for not getting back to you after you took the time to contact me. Sorry, Lloyd PS: Will note "My
Jump to new posts Re: Yesterday... by Henni @ 08/30/15 07:54 AM

a Few more...
Jump to new posts Re: Yesterday... by Henni @ 08/30/15 07:48 AM

Hi DonM, This is what I could afford & as the puzzle came together over the years. We literally shake the ground (not joking). I cannot put the bass bins in the middle behind us where it should be as our bodies can simply not bear it & if I
Jump to new posts Re: Yesterday... by DonM @ 08/30/15 07:37 AM

Nice photos Henni! I think two Bose L1s and a couple of B1s would do the job easier though.
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online