SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Guardian Case for S950 by Dnj @ 11/17/14 02:30 PM

http://www.guardiancases.com/ck010.html
Saturday January 17th is good for me at this time, Jan 10th is a bit close to new years plus Im booked.... I would be taking the train to CT & would need a pick up at the station also? just sayin'
I probably won't come because it is a LONG drive, but I'm much more likely to come in January than December!
Jump to new posts Guardian Case for S950 by deatonent @ 11/17/14 02:20 PM

In a thread on the PSR Tutorial Forum the Guardian CK-010-61 case was recommended for the Yamaha S950. I can't seem to find one. Amazon no longer lists this item and I can't find it from an online seller. I especially want the plywood reinforced bag
Jump to new posts Re: Cold, Colder, Coldest by DonM @ 11/17/14 02:19 PM

That's beautiful. We're having winter here too. Thank goodness it will pass in a couple of days!
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one? by DonM @ 11/17/14 02:18 PM

I've had a Yahoo mail account for MANY years. Other than an occasional slowdown, it has worked great for me, and also my wife. I do have a couple of other email accounts, including Windows Mail, Gmail, and one through the server that handles my webs
I have had several recent models of both, including PSR S950 and PA3X. I now have PA900. I've had almost every model made by Yamaha, most by Roland, four by Ketron and four by Korg. Korg's Songbook is the best feature of this sort on any of them, i
Jump to new posts Re: Question of curiosity for you Korg players by travlin'easy @ 11/17/14 01:50 PM

At one time I owned both, but I sold the I3 many years ago. It was a good keyboard, but nothing compared to my S-950. The days of lugging two keyboards to a job have long since been over for me. One lightweight package is all that's needed for my job
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one? by guitpic1 @ 11/17/14 01:45 PM

My internet provider provides an email service for me. Works well...except with Thunderbird.
Jump to new posts Re: Question of curiosity for you Korg players by guitpic1 @ 11/17/14 01:43 PM

So, any of you using both the Yamaha and Korg keyboards...or own both Yamaha and Korg?
Jump to new posts Cold, Colder, Coldest by guitpic1 @ 11/17/14 01:40 PM

Looks like another 6 month winter here in MN. Fortunately, since I'm still learning the keyboard, this gives me lots of time to sit inside out of the cold and try to learn something. I wonder if we're in a mini ice age or something? Maybe it's tha
Jump to new posts Re: Question of curiosity for you Korg players by Stephenm52 @ 11/17/14 01:38 PM

I'm a little late on this but I really like Songbook on the Korg. I'd like to see Yamaha implement the features of Songbook via the MFD feature. Not sure why they haven't seems like it's a software thing that shouldn't be that difficult to impleme
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one? by tony mads usa @ 11/17/14 01:35 PM

Windows Live Mail and gmail for me ...
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Need power supply adapter ... by tony mads usa @ 11/17/14 01:34 PM

Got what I needed ... thanks to all of you for your help ...
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard WORKSHOP AT AUDIO WORKS CT Sat 12-13-14! by tony mads usa @ 11/17/14 01:33 PM

AJ and Frank ... thank you ... There is only 1 January gig that I have been playing for several years that MIGHT keep me from making it ... I don't have the date yet ... Other than that, as long as the weather is good I will be there ...
Jump to new posts Re: Question of curiosity for you Korg players by guitpic1 @ 11/17/14 01:32 PM

Thanks for the replies. I find the Yamaha registration system pretty easy to use. I just didn't have a clue as to what Korg uses...not that I needed to know...just was curious. Tx.
Jump to new posts Re: Question of curiosity for you Korg players by travlin'easy @ 11/17/14 01:17 PM

Chas, my wife told me the mind was the second thing to go, but I can't remember what the first was. I guess I'll have to ask her. Cheers, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one? by travlin'easy @ 11/17/14 01:14 PM

I've been using Incredimail for the past five years - no problems whatsoever. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard WORKSHOP AT AUDIO WORKS CT Sat 12-13-14! by travlin'easy @ 11/17/14 01:12 PM

AJ, I'll basking in the Florida sunshine by then, but I know you will have a good turnout for the event. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one? by rosetree @ 11/17/14 01:11 PM

I changed from Yahoo to Hotmail/Outlook two years ago and I am more satisfied by it compared to Yahoo. Last week (due to synchronization problems) I also changed my offline Blackberry/Outlook calendar to the Microsoft Live/Hotmail/Outlook Online cale
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Friends. Due to the overwhelming response, we will not be having the workshop in December, but we have decided to move this to JANUARY as requested by many. How does Saturday JANUARY 10th, 2015 sound/read? Please respond as soon as possible so we
Ketron Forum
Friends. Due to the overwhelming response, we will not be having the workshop in December, but we have decided to move this to JANUARY as requested by many. How does Saturday JANUARY 10th, 2015 sound/read? Please respond as soon as possible so we
Jump to new posts Re: Am I the only one? by Bachus @ 11/17/14 12:16 PM

Why use it? I prefer Hotmail and gmail by a dozen of miles,...
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: MIDI Controllers by RMepstead @ 11/17/14 11:51 AM

That's about where I started out Mike using Yonac software App Galileo on my I-pad and then hoping to midi that through the KN7000. I could not make my I-pad speak to my KN7000 although I've seen it done with Yamahas etc and an old Technics organ. S
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online