SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Originally Posted By: Mark79100Originally Posted By: rosetree Midnight in Moscow, Integra version: https://soundcloud.com/rorosetree/midnight-in-moscow-dixieland-on-roland-integra-7 Rosetree.....I'd really like to hear what you did with that song.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: HIQ Styles vol 03... by Henni @ 02/09/16 11:16 PM

More...
Jump to new posts a song I recorded 35 years ago by Mark79100 @ 02/09/16 11:13 PM

I thought I never recorded a live performance until I recently discovered a cassette recording of "Until It's Time For You To Go" (Elvis) that I did back around 1980 with a cheapo Sony portable stuck in the corner of the room and a lot of a
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: HIQ Styles vol 03... by Henni @ 02/09/16 11:13 PM

More...
Jump to new posts Re: Midnight in Moscow Dixie - Lukewarm about SN-A by Mark79100 @ 02/09/16 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: rosetree Midnight in Moscow, Integra version: https://soundcloud.com/rorosetree/midnight-in-moscow-dixieland-on-roland-integra-7 Rosetree.....I'd really like to hear what you did with that song. No one has tackled Midnight in
Jump to new posts Re: Learning how to play Arpeggios by Mark79100 @ 02/09/16 10:46 PM

I always had good fingering, and knew my scales, arpeggios, etc but never really played them fluently. Didnít need to when youíre playing things like Hello, Dolly back in those days. One day, in the 80ís, my accordion friend in England introduced m
Jump to new posts Re: The Voice of Legends...... by Bachus @ 02/09/16 09:09 PM

Very impressive show... But in this age of technollogy, there is one thing that comes to mind, is it with or witouth the help of technological aid... We all know what a vocaliser can do for your voice.. And a vocaliser is only basic technollogy
Thanks for the treat. This deeptively simple and yet beautiful Russian tune is, I have noticed, played in a Jazz swing style a lot. Your rention is perect for today. Mardi Gras. At my gig today I was asked to play a lot of jazz. I am not a &q
Originally Posted By: rosetreeThanks a lot, 124! Originally Posted By: Mikem On my Motif XF, I have a trumpet called "Trumpet Vibrato" which I really like. You must have the same on your MoXF. Maybe, you'd like using it more. Absolutel
Jump to new posts Re: The Voice of Legends...... by travlin'easy @ 02/09/16 07:17 PM

Very impressive. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: LOOK GENTLEMEN NO STYLE!!! by KORG80 @ 02/09/16 07:04 PM

Thank you all gentlemen! It's such a good song that it can be done without much accompaniment. At least that's what I thought. Looks like you fellows agree. God Bless, Don
Jump to new posts Re: Wanna feel old click here........... by KORG80 @ 02/09/16 07:00 PM

Me too, Eric! God Bless, Don
Jump to new posts Re: The Voice of Legends...... by Eric, B @ 02/09/16 05:42 PM

There you go http://www.voicesoflegends.com/ Eric
Jump to new posts Re: Wanna feel old click here........... by Eric, B @ 02/09/16 05:38 PM

Love the Beatles They are the reason why I became a musician ... Eric
Jump to new posts Re: Midnight in Moscow Dixie - Lukewarm about SN-A by rosetree @ 02/09/16 05:19 PM

Thanks a lot, 124! Originally Posted By: Mikem On my Motif XF, I have a trumpet called "Trumpet Vibrato" which I really like. You must have the same on your MoXF. Maybe, you'd like using it more. Absolutely, that's one of my favorites!
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: VERY POWERFULL!!!!!!!! by Taike @ 02/09/16 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: rosetreeOriginally Posted By: MikemI liked it! I did not know the title, but I recognized the music instantly. From what I remember, it dates back a few decades. Maybe from the 1960s. Right? Regarding the brass and woodwind sou
Well played! The trumpet and clarinet I could live with, but felt the trombone was a bit 'un mellow' - for want of a better word. Yes, the banjo was a bit too forward, but I like drums forward in a mix. A strong acoustic bass would work well, too. I'
Jump to new posts Wanna feel old click here........... by Dnj @ 02/09/16 04:34 PM

The Ed Sullivan Show: Feb. 9 Marks 52nd Anniversary of The Beatles' US Television Debut............... The band appeared on "The Ed Sullivan Show" on Feb. 9, 1964. An estimated 73 million American viewers tuned in to watch the four Brit
Jump to new posts Re: LOOK GENTLEMEN NO STYLE!!! by btweengigs @ 02/09/16 04:30 PM

You nailed it. Eddie
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Korg TRTK49 USB MIDI Controller with TRITON Engine by analogcontrolfreak @ 02/09/16 04:26 PM

So I bought one of these today. It's the 49 note version. I like the fact it has built in Triton sounds, and pads, and sliders and I can hook it too my mac. For DAW's. I am really going to try and get back into electronic music. I think KORG m
Jump to new posts The Voice of Legends...... by Dnj @ 02/09/16 04:14 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Snowstorm critters... by bruno123 @ 02/09/16 04:04 PM

Gary, many complain about the weather; you found beauty in it. Your pictures are beautiful. Did you take them. Nice, John C,
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Normally I don't sing... by captain Russ @ 02/09/16 03:58 PM

Now I see it! Your recording of the bass line does not have that fretless "hum" that is generated when the note is hit hard, and there is minimal sliding....again, not bad or wrong, but must be what I'm used to hearing and the way I'd play
Jump to new posts Snowstorm critters... by travlin'easy @ 02/09/16 03:34 PM

Every time we have a snow storm, we get lots of critters showing up for a free meal at the Diamond Ranch. Today was not exception. I have a bird feeder suspended from my deck post and it holds about 5 pounds of sunflower seeds, a quantity that seems
Page 11 of 21 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online