SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My new sound system. by Fran Carango @ 04/19/18 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By DonMFran, you can still get Podium speakers, both powered and passive, on Ebay. They still seem to be great value for the dollar. Don, not the 1205 model... very few were available and they topped the bigger Podiums.. Th
Jump to new posts Re: My new sound system. by sparky589 @ 04/19/18 02:35 PM

Denon and Marantz were part of D & M group after a merger of the two companies in 2002. Other brands in the group included Boston Acoustics and Polk Audio They were recently acquired by Sound United last March..so surely manufactured singularly w
Jump to new posts Re: Fun show at Memory Care yesterday except for.... by organgrinder @ 04/19/18 02:35 PM

Guess what. I acually played that place in the blues brothers movie. It was in wheeling Il. a suberb of Chicago. If you saw the movie it was just like that. The worst dump we ever played. Needless to say we never went back even thou they offered use
Jump to new posts RIP Gene McDaniels. by captain Russ @ 04/19/18 02:34 PM

Sadly, the "One Hundred Pounds of Clay" dude passed away recently. He was much more than that. He co-wrote "Work Song" with my friend Oscar Brown Jr, and, more importantly, wrote what I think is the best protest song ever..."
Jump to new posts Re: My new sound system. by DonM @ 04/19/18 02:12 PM

Fran, you can still get Podium speakers, both powered and passive, on Ebay. They still seem to be great value for the dollar.
Jump to new posts Re: My new sound system. by Dnj @ 04/19/18 01:59 PM

how many make this?
It reminds me the country bars, back in the day, when we played behind chicken wire to field the bottles and bodies involved in numerous fights. The good old days.
Jump to new posts My new sound system. by Fran Carango @ 04/19/18 01:15 PM

A friend "needed" my Podium Pro Audio PP1205A.... it is the best 12" power speaker I owned. It could be used with a mixer and pushed hard never dropping out, and the best bottom of any 12" speaker.. After I surrendered it I tried
Surround yourself for safety
Jump to new posts Re: I am officially a new Genos owner!! by Bernie9 @ 04/19/18 11:54 AM

I am not too sure that it is we that should change our outlook. Be it right or wrong, their keyboard is an extension of themselves. hence a personal affront.
It's not only NH jobs that have this problem. I encounter this problem at the restaurant, parties, senior centers. People come up to talk, and have to lean on the keyboard, especially the older folks that have to steady themselves. I just prepare m
I perform at a place in Columbus (largest in state Alz) and believe me, it's like Time Square. I put my speakers at my feet, on the floor there. But their love of music is 2nd to none - very emotional job.
Jump to new posts Re: I am officially a new Genos owner!! by mirza @ 04/19/18 09:42 AM

If ai say that grown men act like crying little brats. That could be taken as something that could offend someone. But, to say something about some stupid keyboard which is just bunch of plastic and wires, and that offends someone... Man, you gotta
Jump to new posts Re: Fun show at Memory Care yesterday except for.... by btweengigs @ 04/19/18 08:54 AM

Scott.... Based on the picture you posted there were at least two people too close to you for a memory care situation. The aids in the room should never permit their folks to get within touching distance. I do very few MC's because of this very issue
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody need adapters like these? by sparky589 @ 04/19/18 07:46 AM

All gone thanks Don and Jim!
Jump to new posts Re: I am officially a new Genos owner!! by rphillipchuk @ 04/19/18 06:01 AM

Well Said John !!!! +1
NEVER be alone without an aide or 2 in a memory care gig situation period!
Jump to new posts Re: 4X VH by cgiles @ 04/19/18 04:31 AM

Zuki please, let me hold on to my good image of you . Hey, in a bar full of drunks, you worry about the equipment; in a nursing home, you worry about the people......and make sure you've got good insurance . chas
Scott, maybe she didn’t like your singing. Hahahaha John C.
Jump to new posts Re: I am officially a new Genos owner!! by bruno123 @ 04/19/18 03:40 AM

My opinion: I feel that Bachus is not the norm. After reading his posts I am left with – this man has a great deal of knowledge in so many areas. No matter what the subject might be his posts go beyond/deeper. I imagine Bachus lives with being ch
Jump to new posts Re: I am officially a new Genos owner!! by Bachus @ 04/18/18 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By cgilesNothing wrong with stating an opinion......right up to the point where that opinion is stated as FACT. There is a bit of a difference in "Ketron has the best sounding styles" and "Of all the arrangers, I lik
Jump to new posts Re: 4X VH by zuki @ 04/18/18 07:57 PM

I was thinking more on the lines of 'liability' Thx for the nice compliment Chas.
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody need adapters like these? by DonM @ 04/18/18 07:05 PM

Sent you a PM Sparkster!
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody need adapters like these? by bruno123 @ 04/18/18 06:58 PM

Nice of you Sparky -- but no thanks I have some. John C.
Page 11 of 16 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online