SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kontakt 5 by Dnj @ 04/12/14 07:09 AM

Just seems weird to me to purchase a $5000.00 Arranger and then augment it with VST sounds? For what? If you think PC programs & all the effort to run them sound better why do you need both?
Jump to new posts Re: Kontakt 5 by Bachus @ 04/12/14 07:03 AM

Originally Posted By: abacusOriginally Posted By: rattleyHello, I have Kontakt 5 with Komplete 8. As you say it is awesome!! It does require a lot of computer CPU and I suspect the smaller processors in our current arrangers can never support Konta
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Audya 4 by dE.niz @ 04/12/14 06:17 AM

Hi I have a few questions. How do I create a program in Audya 4. Can I store a .ins file in a program. How? Is it possible to load a .ins file automatically when you start the audya. Is it possible to convert .ins files to wav to edit, and then bac
Dave, @140bpm. Try any 'standard' jazz turnaround ie. the so-called Lady Bird turnaround (Imaj7 bIIImaj7 bVImaj7 -bIImaj7) and tell me how you think it sounds on your board. Let me know the style you're using in case it's retro to my antique PA
Jump to new posts Re: Kontakt 5 by abacus @ 04/12/14 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: rattleyHello, I have Kontakt 5 with Komplete 8. As you say it is awesome!! It does require a lot of computer CPU and I suspect the smaller processors in our current arrangers can never support Kontakt's sound engine. I hope I
All keyboards from any manufacture have their own way of doing things; however there are normally various different chord recognition systems available on them so it is just a case of finding one that comes close to how you want to play, and adapt to
Jump to new posts Re: EASTER gigs by Dnj @ 04/12/14 01:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave"Rise?" (Christian humor) http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_(instrumental)
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Drum machines by Nigel @ 04/12/14 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Uncle DaveNew TR-8 ... http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/TR8/ That is a great drum machine but only if you are looking for that analog drum sound from the TR-808 and TR-909. But it won't provide a realistic drum kit soun
Jump to new posts Re: Knock Knock, is this thing on? by Nigel @ 04/12/14 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: cgilesI don't recall him ever badmouthing YOU personally; gear maybe, but rarely if ever engaging in PERSONAL attacks. chas Actually I do chas. Many times he made his "indirect slams" about any posts related to Gary
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Drum machines by Uncle Dave @ 04/11/14 10:27 PM

New TR-8 ... http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/TR8/
Jump to new posts Re: EASTER gigs by Uncle Dave @ 04/11/14 10:26 PM

"Rise?" (Christian humor)
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11

Help keep Synth Zone Online