SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I'm still amazed by my Audya... by Henni @ 02/22/15 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Bernie9The AJAMsonic Audya of mine is the best sounding keyboard I have ever owned, and the OS is so geared to live play. I can't imagine how it could be improved except a solid state HHD and more styles. I know AJ could fix t
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: iGigbook for Android is out - Tablets only by Bachus @ 02/22/15 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By: RobertGThey responded to my question about Android phones. "At some point there will probably be an iGigBook Mobile for Android but the focus right now is on larger screens." Which is fuly understandable..
Jump to new posts Re: iGigbook for Android is out - Tablets only by RobertG @ 02/22/15 05:43 AM

They responded to my question about Android phones. "At some point there will probably be an iGigBook Mobile for Android but the focus right now is on larger screens."
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the world is Gary by travlin'easy @ 02/21/15 07:44 PM

Wow! I'm amazed she wasn't seriously injured. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the world is Gary by cgiles @ 02/21/15 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy The only mishap was when a very shapely young lady was shaking a lot of body parts close to the keyboard and holding her drink, which was sloshing around. Some splashed on the keys, and I quickly asked her to please
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA upgrade by travlin'easy @ 02/21/15 06:55 PM

Don, sounds like you better go back to work as an OMB entertainer. Not only is it a lot of fun, you can set your own hours so you can get more time for fishing. Golf is almost as expensive as saltwater fishing, but not quite as bad. And, BOAT is an
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA upgrade by KORG80 @ 02/21/15 06:26 PM

Thanks Tony, Man, I think golf would eat into my instrument budget a lot faster than fishing. I'm a "silent sports" guy so I don't have to buy expensive boats and motors. I fish out of kayaks, canoes and float tubes. Being retired and m
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the world is Gary by travlin'easy @ 02/21/15 05:37 PM

Had a great night last night at Hyatt Place, Marathon , somewhere around 80 to 100 ppl in the bar and restaurant, and I kept the place rocking for three hours plus. The crowd didn't want me to stop, but I was running out of gas by 9:30 and was only
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: factory styles help by ketronkong @ 02/21/15 05:25 PM

Please,just in case my PM did not get to you,here is my email.ketronkong@gmail thanks once again.
Jump to new posts iGigbook for Android is out - Tablets only by RobertG @ 02/21/15 05:20 PM

Been wishing that an Android version of iGigbook would come out. I have a Galaxy Note 4 with a 5.7" screen. So they finally came out with it, but tablets only. No joy for Android phones or phablets. Hopefully they will expand compatibility.
Jump to new posts Re: 12/16 Channel Mixer by Shiju @ 02/21/15 05:11 PM

Hi Mirza.. Thank you for your great suggestions! Mostly this mixer is going to be used for small gatherings with around 50-200 people. And most of the time an arranger keyboard or track with 2-6 singers. Very rarely we add a Guitar.
Software Arrangers & Softsynths
I found this French web site but many links are dead. I have the LS hard drive and some other products on DVDs. I was hoping for someone to continue to update the LS. Chris
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA upgrade by tony mads usa @ 02/21/15 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: KORG80Hi Tony, That's what I thought! By the way "ARTIE'S THEME" is pretty cool for "HOTEL CALIFORNIA". Thanks to you cluing me in to the VL3D desktop Digitech, I think I will save over a thousand dollars. Th
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the world is Gary by travlin'easy @ 02/21/15 01:04 PM

Larry, Vero Beach is a really nice place. I stopped there two years ago when I sailed down and back from the keys. The locals call it velcro beach because once you go there, you seem to be stuck there forever. Gary
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Kn6500 Disk Drive by jd5live @ 02/21/15 01:04 PM

Hi John glad to hear it worked happy playing John D.
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the world is Gary by lahawk @ 02/21/15 12:10 PM

I'm an official snowbird. Vero Beach Florida is now a winter routine. Gary's a little too far for a visit. 80 degrees tomorrow
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA upgrade by KORG80 @ 02/21/15 11:30 AM

Yes Graham! I have created a Custom List called SET 1. First two songs I put in I must have done everything right. After consulting the You Tube video on SONGBOOK, I was able to re-enter the songs that went missing and do a WRITE operation so now I h
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA upgrade by KORG80 @ 02/21/15 11:10 AM

Asked Nigel to look into it. Blessings, Don
Jump to new posts Re: KORG PA4x release at Musikmesse 2015 by Dnj @ 02/21/15 09:53 AM

Originally Posted By: BachusOriginally Posted By: frankievei really doubt that pic is the new pa Offcourse not, thats the Korg Oasys.. It certainly is Bachus....just sayin' ....
Jump to new posts Re: KORG PA4x release at Musikmesse 2015 by Bachus @ 02/21/15 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By: frankievei really doubt that pic is the new pa Offcourse not, thats the Korg Oasys..
Jump to new posts Re: Not that much has changed since 1999... by Mikem @ 02/21/15 09:31 AM

Originally Posted By: rosetreeListen to this great little Roland module from 1999: the JV 1010. It included the SR-JV Session expansion board (hard-wired ex factory), which means the - by that time - very good Bösendorfer stereo piano sample was incl
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA upgrade by travlin'easy @ 02/21/15 09:29 AM

Originally Posted By: KORG80Doesn't it seem weird when us seniors talk about playing for seniors. I actually can't believe I'm well into my senior years. Music and fishing are what keep me young at heart. Thanks for listening. God Bless, Don Don,
Jump to new posts Re: Not that much has changed since 1999... by travlin'easy @ 02/21/15 09:20 AM

Really sounds great, like the Roland gear I remember back when. Cheers, Gary
Don I hate getting old -- I gave a good explanation, but I made one error; I wrote Pa800 instead of KMA. Small mistake – a big difference. The KMA allows 32 styles, 3 user banks, to be used direct from the SD card. It runs short in many other area
Jump to new posts Re: Not that much has changed since 1999... by rosetree @ 02/21/15 08:46 AM

On the one hand you are correct of course, but I wouldn't enjoy these demo songs as much if they had used the cheap sounding standard piano sample of the JV2080 or XP80 instead of this nice piano sample, that was ahead of its time. So IMO the sound q
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online