I have read Boo's topic and have to agree with him: I LOVE the sax solo on "Just the way you are".
I agree with Boo also on the lack of interesting topics recently (maybe because many of us are off for holidays) and so (taking inspiration from Fran Carango's topic about sax sounds) have thought to ask to all the people on this board, what -in their opinion- is the best tenor/alto/soprano sax sound in all the arranger keyboards.
I love the tenor sax of my VA7 (Blowed Sax), but they sampled it with vibrato inside, so if I play sustained notes that vibrato effect becomes quite annoying. I love the tenor sax of the X1 too (heard on Notlos' songs), but didn't like too much the SD1 tenor sax (not even the Pop tenor suggested by Dan O). So this could be the right time to compare the sounds from our keyboards and maybe even record something to let other people hear and judge.
What do you think, guys?