Dear All,
In my experimentation with music I have been going on musical rants (the best way I can describe it in words). Its not a particular type of music, sometimes blues, sometimes rocknroll, sometimes latin, and so on...whatever hits the mood. Lately I have also been singing lyrics to this music on the fly, just whatever comes to my mind (ranting?).
Some of the ranting sounds good, so I put it down on paper, but I can't seem to stick to one rant/song I always seem to want to change it to whatever feels in the mood. Some of it jives very well, other stuff, i guess is just part of the process.
I was wondering would this be classified as "Jazz" or improvisational music/lyrics? As well, is there a market for this kind of a show? where the song is never the same, overall it might sound similar to what I played it as first, but I keep changing it and adding stuff, dropping stuff (lyrics and music).

TIA for your input.

----------------------
When you are down and depressed, does your body go in the "flashes" mode? Do you get all "goose bumpy" when you connect with someone? Thats proof that your cells know what you are thinking. This body of ours is one. There is no distinction between mind and body.