Hi all,

I've seen the pictures of the PSR-9000 pro at http://home7.inet.tele.dk/js/musik/740pages/ - it looks the same as the PSR-9000 - the only change I see: 76 keys; no mic settings (between keys and pitch bend wheel). Will the 9000 pro stay without a "Mic" feature?

I currently own the PSR-8000, I would like to upgrade to PSR-9000, but there are several reasons it's hard for me: 1) the heavy weight; 2) I hate Mic settings between keys and pitch bend/modulation wheels, which should be strictly together, as I'm using pitch bend while I'm playing the keys; 3) It's very hard to use accompaniment with sync start/stop buttons to the center of the keyboard. It's should be placed at the left side of the keyboard (as my currently PSR-8000). As I see, they didn’t change it in the PSR-9000 pro. They should better change it! I'm asking all of you guys who has an opinion at Yamaha, ask them to change place for these to important buttons. Nothing will happen if PSR-9000 pro will look some differ from PSR-9000.

By the way, as I’m writing here, I’ve asked you several times already, and I didn’t got an answer: What exactly does “After touch” do? I couldn’t see any difference when on or off. Give me any example to try it out.

Thank you all, I’m waiting for any answers…

Sams