In reply to Cliff Anderson's message:

- Continuous controllers - I hardly use any contrllers which require me to take my hands off the keyboard. So it's aftertouch for me. However, the one controller I'd like to see accomodated is the Breath Controller - after all this was Yamaha's invention.

- I disagree about getting rid of the hard disk in favor of flash memory, especially in the light of your suggestion that standard sampler formats be accomodated. However, flash memory cards may be a viable way to expand the instrument's memory, so that whatever you loaded in it last time you played remains there the next time you power it on.

Another suggestion, which could be implemented even on PSR9000 is providing "disk link" capability for the custom style memories. This way, whenever the custom style flash memory area is filled up, the remaining custom style buttons are still functional, allowing to call up styles from the disk (like Rolands do). This may be slower than calling up a style from memory, but still fast enough to be used in a performance.

Regards,
Alex