SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#348230 - 08/02/12 05:35 AM Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic.
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Check this out! Nothing that I post is off topic. I am the topic.

Check out my AVATAR. That's me playing on the street in the "Heart of the French Quarters."

I was getting so pestered by women wanting my autograph that I didn't have time to play music!! So, I had to hire a Bodyguard.

Bet you've never had to do this Tony? Notice that I purposely never mentioned any particular Tony.

#348242 - 08/02/12 08:51 AM Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. [Re: brickboo]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You are indeed swaavy and deeboner.
DonM

#348248 - 08/02/12 09:50 AM Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

I humbly admonish your factual statement Don! He He! I don't ever in ten years for the life of me remember the forum being this much fun!

It was fun though learning all about the OMB from all of you good people.

I'm really not an idiot, you just need to cut me some slack cause I'm a "Cajun." We're kinda like Tony Hughes, we suffer from "weird humor syndrome."

#348251 - 08/02/12 09:56 AM Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. [Re: brickboo]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
And this is a BETTER place for the humor emanating from both sides of the ocean.

You both are a riot!

Russ

#348262 - 08/02/12 11:09 AM Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Russ,

PLEASE EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS TO DONNY. HE HAS A ONE TRACT MIND. ARRANGERS, ARRANGERS AND MORE ARRANGERS.

BUT I'M GONNA LOVE HIM ANYWAY.

By the way don't tell him I said this. I think he is still mad because of all of us missing his birthday.

Edited by brickboo (08/02/12 11:10 AM)

#348279 - 08/02/12 01:58 PM Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. [Re: brickboo]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I always post on topic too.

Does anyone know why when I do a google search in firefox I get a load of characters like this: q>}�}��j�@���V which fills around 20 screens as I scroll down????

and If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

#348291 - 08/02/12 03:55 PM Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. [Re: brickboo]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: brickboo
Check this out! Nothing that I post is off topic. I am the topic.

Check out my AVATAR. That's me playing on the street in the "Heart of the French Quarters."

I was getting so pestered by women wanting my autograph that I didn't have time to play music!! So, I had to hire a Bodyguard.

Bet you've never had to do this Tony? Notice that I purposely never mentioned any particular Tony.

I only wish I had, boo ... been to N'awlens a number of times ... Best time ever was for the wedding of one of our son's college roommates ... Stayed at the 'Bourbon Orleans' ...
great times drinking 'grenades' at the bar across the street ... Saturday night after the wedding we were on the balcony and some multi millionaire - groom's boss - (I will NOT reveal names) was helping me drink my Michelob beer ... the people on the street. Were NUTS!!! ... I had a GREAT time ... or so they tell me ... laugh

Edited by tony mads usa (08/02/12 03:57 PM)

#348301 - 08/02/12 05:58 PM Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Tony,
For me it's the boiled ( I enjoy fried fish and a bit of fried shrimp) but craving moments are for BOILED Crabs, Crawfish, and Shrimp. You can have the beer etc. All I need is a bunch of Coke, Pepsi, iced tea and I'm in Cajun Heaven.

The wife and I have had a life time arrangement and it is still working perfectly.

I don't mess with her beer, and she doesn't mess with my football, and I don't mess with her beer. I just wanted to emphasize the messing with her beer part.

#348332 - 08/03/12 03:17 PM Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. [Re: brickboo]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Interesting to see SZ's leading OT poster absent from this thread...

Tony Hughes... where are you? You are missing an obvious opportunity!

#348334 - 08/03/12 04:27 PM Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. [Re: Diki]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By: Diki
Interesting to see SZ's leading OT poster absent from this thread...

Tony Hughes... where are you? You are missing an obvious opportunity!

I heard there were some guys in white coats spotted near his place. Don't know if it means anything.

chas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online