Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic.

Posted by: brickboo

Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/02/12 05:35 AM

Check this out! Nothing that I post is off topic. I am the topic.

Check out my AVATAR. That's me playing on the street in the "Heart of the French Quarters."

I was getting so pestered by women wanting my autograph that I didn't have time to play music!! So, I had to hire a Bodyguard.

Bet you've never had to do this Tony? Notice that I purposely never mentioned any particular Tony.
Posted by: DonM

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/02/12 08:51 AM

You are indeed swaavy and deeboner.
DonM

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/02/12 09:50 AM

I humbly admonish your factual statement Don! He He! I don't ever in ten years for the life of me remember the forum being this much fun!

It was fun though learning all about the OMB from all of you good people.

I'm really not an idiot, you just need to cut me some slack cause I'm a "Cajun." We're kinda like Tony Hughes, we suffer from "weird humor syndrome."
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/02/12 09:56 AM

And this is a BETTER place for the humor emanating from both sides of the ocean.

You both are a riot!

Russ

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/02/12 11:09 AM

Russ,

PLEASE EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS TO DONNY. HE HAS A ONE TRACT MIND. ARRANGERS, ARRANGERS AND MORE ARRANGERS.

BUT I'M GONNA LOVE HIM ANYWAY.

By the way don't tell him I said this. I think he is still mad because of all of us missing his birthday.
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/02/12 01:58 PM

I always post on topic too.

Does anyone know why when I do a google search in firefox I get a load of characters like this: q>}�}��j�@���V which fills around 20 screens as I scroll down????

and If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/02/12 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: brickboo
Check this out! Nothing that I post is off topic. I am the topic.

Check out my AVATAR. That's me playing on the street in the "Heart of the French Quarters."

I was getting so pestered by women wanting my autograph that I didn't have time to play music!! So, I had to hire a Bodyguard.

Bet you've never had to do this Tony? Notice that I purposely never mentioned any particular Tony.

I only wish I had, boo ... been to N'awlens a number of times ... Best time ever was for the wedding of one of our son's college roommates ... Stayed at the 'Bourbon Orleans' ...
great times drinking 'grenades' at the bar across the street ... Saturday night after the wedding we were on the balcony and some multi millionaire - groom's boss - (I will NOT reveal names) was helping me drink my Michelob beer ... the people on the street. Were NUTS!!! ... I had a GREAT time ... or so they tell me ... laugh

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/02/12 05:58 PM

Tony,
For me it's the boiled ( I enjoy fried fish and a bit of fried shrimp) but craving moments are for BOILED Crabs, Crawfish, and Shrimp. You can have the beer etc. All I need is a bunch of Coke, Pepsi, iced tea and I'm in Cajun Heaven.

The wife and I have had a life time arrangement and it is still working perfectly.

I don't mess with her beer, and she doesn't mess with my football, and I don't mess with her beer. I just wanted to emphasize the messing with her beer part.
Posted by: Diki

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/03/12 03:17 PM

Interesting to see SZ's leading OT poster absent from this thread...

Tony Hughes... where are you? You are missing an obvious opportunity!
Posted by: cgiles

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/03/12 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Diki

I heard there were some guys in white coats spotted near his place. Don't know if it means anything.

chas

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/03/12 10:09 PM

Diki, Chas,

What are you guys doing hacking my post?

Isn't this variety a bit interesting even a little.

I think forums die of a result of nothing changing period. For most humans, variety is the spice of life. However, there are exceptions. Just think about some of the attitudes of folks here on this forum. The same old same old gets old to most people.

I'm getting close to taking a rest. I have always lurked and a month or so ago there seemed to be a few gloom and doom post about the forum slowing down and not many threads were lastng very long so on and so forth.

If I've livened things up for just a few folks here with my Cajun obnoxious style, it tickles me. It's the old pool hall nonsense. I had a ball in those days. I'd rather hang out there and play nine ball more than I ever enjoyed music. That's a fact.

Everything happens at a pool hall. It's only boring when no one is there. As long as there were folks there carrying on it was fine. I wonder how much fun I would have had if I'd enjoy a beer or two. Ha ha!

The truth be told, I just don't like the taste of it. I'd just as soon drink medicine. My wife ask me sometimes, "when are you going to bring me a beer home?." I just never think about it. Truth be told she'd much more enjoy a beer than a whole wheel barrow of roses. To each his own.

For example, I wouldn't swap my i30 for every arranger on this forum. Why I already know maybe 15% of what it can do. Another 50 years I'll know everything about it. Why would I want to start over with another arranger that only does 4 bar loops? I'd be going backwards, lol.

I'm going to bed. Catch you guys later.
Posted by: DonM

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/03/12 11:30 PM

Boo, I have met Penny, and I have met you several times, therefore I can state absolutely that not drinking beer makes you ugly and drinking beer makes her pretty.
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/03/12 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude

confused2 laugh2bounce rotfl dancers rotf2
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/04/12 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Diki

Hey you guys,

I have a fulltime job, I don't sit on my butt at home all day, I am 68 and still work for a living, now and again I get time to come and have a peek at SZ, I don't live on it, you have my email address, if there is something you think I am missing and I shouldn't email me guys please, don't want to get left out and I don't want CZ to grid to a hault, hells that would never do, now let me have a look and see if I can de-rail this thread...hmmmm bounce if it's really serious and you need my help I will post my phone numbers you can call me collect.... as if rotfl I am thinking of buying a second hand Wersi Abacus Billy has a lot of goodies, has anyone on SZ got an Abacus??? Just a thought, woooo it hurts.

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/04/12 12:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Nigel
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude

confused2 laugh2bounce rotfl dancers rotf2

Nigel,

TWD is a very bright guy but he does have these funny turns now and then, almost has confusing as Brickboo at times. computer
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/06/12 09:45 AM

Tony, I'd enjoy a visit on the phone. Send me a PM with phone number and a good time to call.

That, I would enjoy!

Russ

Re: Check this out! Nothing I post is off topic. - 08/06/12 10:22 AM

Russ,

Skype can you handle that, its free..

Tony

A famous collect call at 1.59 min