SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#376630 - 11/28/13 11:54 AM Anyone bored yet?
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick and tired of folks endlessly posting all these T5 demnos. Always the same handful posting and the sane other handful going "thanks for posting" or something similar. Clearly only the same handful even give a rat's butt about this machine and particularly these demos (which, in my mind, all sound the same anyway....once you've heard one arranger demo, you've heard them all, and that includes at least the previous 2-3 iterations of that model).

But here is my question. For those that are truly interested in hearing all 10,000 demos of the new T5, WHY CAN'T THEY JUST 'GOOGLE' THE DARN THINGS THEMSELVES. Am I missing something here?

chas

#376631 - 11/28/13 11:59 AM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
chas ... because this IS an arranger forum ... while I personally am not really interested in the T5, and this is SUPPOSED to be a GENERAL arranger forum, we all KNOW that the latest and 'greatest' will get a LOT of attention ...
You always have the option of not opening the thread ...
wink

Happy Thanksgiving

#376639 - 11/28/13 12:28 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
The positive side is that smart people will now be able to strike amazing bargains on mint Tyros 4.

#376640 - 11/28/13 12:30 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: Dreamer]
DannyUK Offline

Originally Posted By: Dreamer
people will now be able to strike amazing bargains on mint Tyros 4.

That's exactly what I did smile

Edited by DannyUK (11/28/13 12:31 PM)

#376642 - 11/28/13 12:37 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: DannyUK]
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Originally Posted By: DannyUK
Originally Posted By: Dreamer
people will now be able to strike amazing bargains on mint Tyros 4.

That's exactly what I did smile

smile

#376644 - 11/28/13 01:01 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: cgiles
Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick and tired of folks endlessly posting all these T5 demnos. Always the same handful posting and the sane other handful going "thanks for posting" or something similar. Clearly only the same handful even give a rat's butt about this machine and particularly these demos (which, in my mind, all sound the same anyway....once you've heard one arranger demo, you've heard them all, and that includes at least the previous 2-3 iterations of that model).

But here is my question. For those that are truly interested in hearing all 10,000 demos of the new T5, WHY CAN'T THEY JUST 'GOOGLE' THE DARN THINGS THEMSELVES. Am I missing something here?

chas

Chas your even angry on Thanksgiving? surprised
there's no rule that you have to click on them and watch the demos...but there are many who love to look at them.
Like a radio just pass that channel and click on another, simple eh?.. wink

#376647 - 11/28/13 01:13 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Chas, I really enjoy watching demos of people playing arranger keyboards- all arranger keyboards. The demos allow me to see some of the best players in the world demonstrating their skills. Additionally, I usually pick up some performance tips that will assist me in making my act a bit more polished. I would be pretty bored at this site if all I had was a couple of unnamed individuals posting their bitches and gripes about arrangers each day. In fact, without things like demos and individuals posting their works, I think I would have walked away from the Synthzone years ago.

Happy Thanksgiving Chas,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#376649 - 11/28/13 01:14 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
“There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people.”~ G.K. Chesterton

#376665 - 11/28/13 03:47 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Just the fact that this post exists reflects the horse sh** atmosphere that exists here all to often................

DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE!! .......and I won't rain on yours.

-charley

#376667 - 11/28/13 03:54 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
All the Tyros owners sat by when the Pa3x and the Audya were introduced and endured the same thing without crying over spilled milk. Why is the T5 introduction any different?

We all know how famously you despise the Yamaha arranger...just let us have our fun while it's new.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online