SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#376853 - 11/30/13 03:58 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Nah! That doesn't count, Chas until you buy a boat and take up lots of bandwidth. wink

That's OK, I'll still take you sailing if you ever get up this way from the sunny south. smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#376857 - 11/30/13 04:20 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Well Gary, at least you've got a sense of humor. I value that over nearly everything else. I went out with what I thought was a buddy of mine and we hit some realy rough water. We really though the boat was going to break up and opened up the life jacket locker. There was only one jacket in there. He looks at me and says "where's yours". So before we go, I hope you don't mind if I check the life jacket locker. BTW, I'll bring the T2 along. It'll make a great anchor (NO, that was not a Yamaha dig, just a little Fran-type humor). smile smile

chas

#376860 - 11/30/13 04:42 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Glad to have you and the T2 onboard. I carried the 3000 all the way to the Florida Keys in the boat's quarter berth, along with all the other accessories, X-stand, amp, Rock & Roller cart, it all survived the salt air and high humidity, and I had a ball playing to the young ladies in the Tiki Bars and Marinas down there. Plus, I made enough to cover the grocery and booze bill while on the trip. I have lots of life jackets, plus an inflatable dinghy with an outboard as a lifeboat. The boat tips the scales at 15,000 pounds, so it can really handle some nasty weather when encountered.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#376863 - 11/30/13 05:05 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Gary, you are a real gentleman...leave it to you to turn this otherwise mostly negative thread into something positive.

I'm really glad we have you here on SZ.

Ian

#376864 - 11/30/13 05:15 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Just can't resist the urge to keep stirring the pot, can you Ian. But then that's your style, isn't it.

#376865 - 11/30/13 05:23 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: cgiles]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: cgiles
Just can't resist the urge to keep stirring the pot, can you Ian. But then that's your style, isn't it.

No Chas...my comment about Gary was sincere. If recognizing someone's diplomacy on this forum is a style, then, yes, that is my style.

You started this topic.

You did read Nigel's response earlier on, didn't you?

So remember, when you point your finger at me...there are three pointing back.

Ian

#376867 - 11/30/13 06:47 PM Re: Anyone bored yet? [Re: ianmcnll]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
And like Bugs Bunny said ..... Th Th Th Th That's All Folks

Attachments
l_thatsallfolksne-LG.jpg

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online