SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#296767 - 10/14/10 10:13 PM This one is for all the LURKERS
to the genesys Offline

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the lurkers. I feel sometimes since you all are not heard from you don’t get the respect you should get. You are the life and blood of this forum. You keep this forum going with your lurking. I feel that some of the trouble makers here do it just to impress all you lurkers. So keep on doing what you are doing and lurk. However, if you want to say something on this thread please go right ahead. This thread is just for you.

------------------
TTG

#296768 - 10/15/10 04:36 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Lurkers don't post or they wouldn't be lurkers right?. So I think you should address the thread to "non-posters" instead of "lurkers".

So, Non-Posters, let us hear your voice, you have nothing to fear.

#296769 - 10/15/10 04:44 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
What's funny is that the OP is one of the troublemakers.

Way to go, Genny.

Ian

#296770 - 10/15/10 05:02 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
Sapphire Online   content

Loc: Benfleet, Essex. UK
I,m not saying anything in case I get attacked like everyone else does who tries to voice an opinion on this forum

Alan

#296771 - 10/15/10 05:04 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
dschultze Offline

Loc: UK
I'm a lurker. Been registered for years and made a few posts in the past but don't get as much time to play these days.

Don't stop me lurking in the background though!!

I almost feel like I know some of you guys having read your posts for years. lol.

#296772 - 10/15/10 05:12 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Sapphire:
I,m not saying anything in case I get attacked like everyone else does who tries to voice an opinion on this forum

Alan

It's too bad you feel that way, Alan...I can only speak for myself, but I can assure you, I will not "attack" you.

Ian

#296773 - 10/15/10 05:26 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
It's too bad you feel that way, Alan...I can only speak for myself, but I can assure you, I will not "attack" you.

Ian

Unless he asks for the unspeakable, 76 keys.
LOL

Ladies, gentlemen... it is not that hard. Phrase your opinion, say your thoughts. And if you get attacked, so what? Say them again. It is a public forum. No one will bite you.

[This message has been edited by trident (edited 10-15-2010).]

#296774 - 10/15/10 05:37 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:

Ian

I,m sure you would,nt Ian and thank you for that but there are many who would.
When I had a KN7000 I used to visit the Technics forum and apart from the odd grumble everybody co-existed quite peacefully. I also belong to the Yamahapkowner forum as I now have a T3. Once again, apart from the odd gripe, quite a peaceful forum.Try posting in the Yamaha forum, a very lonely place indeed. I tried once and then gave up.

It seems that everyone would rather come to this forum and throw rocks at each other. So whats the point of posting at all.

By the way, I've got a better car than you, a better house than you and I'm much richer than you.
Believe that and you will believe anything.

Alan

#296775 - 10/15/10 05:48 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Alan, I can believe that...I drive a 8 year old vehicle...play a 5 year old keyboard(actually 3 for me)..and live in the same house for 35 years.....but the "richer"...is really measured in family...I am rich..

#296776 - 10/15/10 06:05 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Alan, I can believe that...I drive a 8 year old vehicle...play a 5 year old keyboard(actually 3 for me)..and live in the same house for 35 years.....but the "richer"...is really measured in family...I am rich..

Well Fran it's about time you bought a new car, keyboard and moved house but keep the family, their irreplaceable.

Alan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online