Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#296787 - 10/16/10 04:46 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
There are a few trouble makers, Alan, but most of us here are non confrontational, and quite easy to get along with.

There are also those who keep asking the same questions over and over, hoping to get an answer that matches the one they think is correct...they are harmless for the most part, and actually give the forum an illusion of activity.

I hope to see you post again.

Ian

The right hand beckoning guests, the left hand feeding the flames. Outstanding coordination.

#296788 - 10/16/10 04:49 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
N9FAL Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Hello everyone.....I am one of the lurkers.

I find this forum as a good source of entertainment as well as a way of learning by reading the different viewpoints that are presented....

I think being in front of a computer makes it easyier for the discussions to sometimes get "out of hand"....We all have egos and its human nature for the need to be recognized.

Put everyone in the same room and the disagreements would not prevail....

#296789 - 10/16/10 05:02 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Welcome lurkers, it is nice for you to honour us with your presence. Hope you stay.

#296790 - 10/16/10 05:16 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by N9FAL:
Put everyone in the same room and the disagreements would not prevail....

Well put, N9FAL.

It is generally a good rule to never say anything to someone on the forum that we wouldn't say to them in person.

Welcome to SZ.

Ian

#296791 - 10/16/10 09:01 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
J. Larry Offline

Loc: University, MS 38677 USA
Another lurker here who rarely posts. I really don't have anything to add to all the expertise that exists here. I'm basically a Band In A Box guy, but do own the S910 for creating backing tracks. Thinking about selling it and moving to the Tyros 4. In terms of bickering, when that starts, it's easy to skip over it and move on.

#296792 - 10/16/10 09:12 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by J. Larry:
Another lurker here who rarely posts. I really don't have anything to add to all the expertise that exists here. I'm basically a Band In A Box guy, but do own the S910 for creating backing tracks. Thinking about selling it and moving to the Tyros 4. In terms of bickering, when that starts, it's easy to skip over it and move on.

How are ya doin', J.Larry?

Good to see you, and I'm another S910 user who is contemplating a Tyros4.

Ian

#296793 - 10/16/10 09:25 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
N9FAL,
KC9CDT here OM,
FB on the post.
Lee S.

#296794 - 10/16/10 09:56 AM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
Kingfrog Offline

Loc: Myrtle beach SC
Just leave the furniture out of the conversation and flame away.................
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#296795 - 10/16/10 09:44 PM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Most people here have had discussions FAR more virulent talking sports with their friends...

Bottom line... No-one has ever died from posting here! Compared to MANY forums out there, this place is a huge pussycat. Might give you a little scratch, now and again, but nothing you can't survive. There are lions and tigers stalking many other forums, music and otherwise Disagree with THEM, and you might not get out alive!

Diversity is what keeps this place alive. For all their bitching, those that are the MOST pro 'peace and harmony' are the ones who post the least, themselves! You can't MAKE people stop arguing, but you CAN distract the fighters with something interesting... You want to sit on the sidelines, you can't complain about the show...

#296796 - 10/17/10 05:35 PM Re: This one is for all the LURKERS
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
Been here ten years!
Do not post often but visit almost every day. I do not play professionaly now, did for many years. I enjoy standing on the side lines, not much for confrontation! Been there done that! I know what I know, do my research and buy what I like. This forum has been very beneficial and informative, even if I do not agree with everyone's slant on things.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online