Hi, KN7000 -

Thanks you for your following quote.

"Hi Kn7. Just a little back-up for you, re the kn7000. I consider the kn7000 to be the best sounding, user friendliest, best all in styles, without having to lay-out for 11 expansion boards like the Roland G-70 at considerable Extra cost to the buyer. The kn7000 had it all, and it proved itself to beat allcomers. The company let it down by stopping all productions of musical instruments. Hence the only reason I sold my KN7000 was because of the Technics Company. I am extremely sorry I did sell. I feel like I've lost a part of myself. kn7000"

Well said. I'm sorry for your loss of a great instrument. Hopefully, you will find another.

Perhaps the people at Panasonic decided that they had reached a plateau in keyboard technology and there was no further technology needed that hadn't already been done. Let's face it guys, you have all these sounds that can create any type music on the face of the earth, what more do you want!!! Perhaps I will turn in my KN7000 when it can cook for me, clean house and do my shopping. Until then, I will compose; come up with fabulous arrangements in COMPOSER and on the SEQUENCER while all the one-finger players play on the over emphasized Tyros 2. Hopefully, all the owners won't get a hernia lifting the external speakers that sit on the keyboard, like "two warts on a witch's chin" and woofer to kick in to that will cause ingrown toenails. Let them suffer in their own "gotta have the latest" technology frenzy.