Quote:
One of the things I always looked forward to in acquiring a new keyboard was a supply of new styles.. I can't produce them myself - certainly not to the exceedingly high standard set by Technics. Now I know that pretty well the whole range of styles from previous instruments was available from the Technics site, but the bulk of these have no interest for me. I'm only interested in swing/jazz/latin. I've been waiting in vain, so far, for someone to produce new styles in this genre but looks so far as if I'll just go on waiting - in vain.

Happy music making to all.

Peter [/B]

Hello Peter
You can purchase a program called Styleworks 2000 for your computer that will convert styles from other manufactures to the Technics format, (So there are plenty of the styles you require out there) you will however still have to change some of the sounds in the style to suit your particular keyboard. (Just like you have to modify the sounds when you import styles from older models of the same manufactures range.

Bill