SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#99536 - 06/10/05 04:06 PM Re: Shame!!
trevorjohn Offline

Loc: Cambridge United Kingdom
Vano Hi!
I have not played the G-70 but from your post I think you may have different requirements in a keyboard than many of us in this forum. Certainly, to me at any rate,
"drums and basses" are not the most important features, rather the quality of the overall instrumental and solo voices together with the ease of operation and quality of construction. From what I have read of others who HAVE used the G-70 it seems that it scores quite well on most aspects.

Maybe some other brand will be a better buy for you.

Trevor

#99537 - 06/10/05 05:01 PM Re: Shame!!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by vano:
Roland G-70 is a shame of modern technique! Did anyone listen this keyboard on PA system before they put it on the market. I am very disappointed. Disaster. I have G-1000 and it is a god for G-70. I do not care for good look. I do not need cristmas tree on my tour. Only important is a sound. I do not know who is more stupid, we or keyboard sounds producers. With nowdays technologies. Heh. I am very angry and I hope Roland finally make better arranger than G-1000 is. But who knows?!

Vano.....didnt you test drive the unit a few times before you bought it?

#99538 - 06/10/05 05:11 PM Re: Shame!!
zuki Offline

I still say the VA is hard to beat......
zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#99539 - 06/10/05 05:55 PM Re: Shame!!
vano Offline

Loc: Ljubljana, Slovenia
[QUOTE]Originally posted by trevorjohn:
Vano Hi!
I have not played the G-70 but from your post I think you may have different requirements in a keyboard than many of us in this forum. Certainly, to me at any rate,
"drums and basses" are not the most important features, rather the quality of the overall instrumental and solo voices together with the ease of operation and quality of construction. From what I have read of others who HAVE used the G-70 it seems that it scores quite well on most aspects.

Maybe some other brand will be a better buy for you.

Trevor
[/QUOTE

Nowdays everyone wants to be smart and intellegent but everyone of us knows what is good and what is bad. Everyone wants to have natural sound. If sound is not natural then make it deep and wide. Only G-1000 on PA system sounds sirious, other arrangers sounds like a mexicans lemonade. :-) Sorry for my english.

#99540 - 06/10/05 06:06 PM Re: Shame!!
vano Offline

When you playing rock songs with high tempo and they sounds good then you know that the arranger is good. In the other hand are bad. Ballads sounds good on every keyboards. Even on Casio.

#99541 - 06/10/05 06:34 PM Re: Shame!!
vano Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:

Vano.....didnt you test drive the unit a few times before you bought it?

I didnt buy G-70 and i will not buy it. I am angry becouse Roland "cant" make a keyboard with natural, deep and wide sound. No, no, no. They playing very nasty game with us. Only for bussines. They dont care for us. Only what I need from Rolands firm is new G-1000 with hard disk not with zip and they can put it in colour displey and all other sheets becouse my G-1000 is not in good condition. Sorry for my english again.

#99542 - 06/11/05 06:24 AM Re: Shame!!
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
Thanks Fran,

I think it's a Roland, it does what Rolands usaually do. Great midi file handling, great overall balanced sound, especially mixed together.

I had allot of boards, and I can find fault in all, and praise in all.

The Tyros is great, but if we think as we think of the Roland engineers, Yamaha didn't think anybody was actually going to sing when they used the Tyros.

Or have the ability to choose more than 8 regs at a time.

I can do this with all the boards including the G70.

But the G70 has newer ways of handling stuff.

You know what, party at my house. Last one standing gets to declare the best keyboard

#99543 - 06/12/05 06:30 AM Re: Shame!!
tajna92 Offline

Loc: australia
Hi Vano...
Go for any of KORG PA series and You will be suprised...

Simply,more U play it more U love it

I wouldn't change my KORG for any of others.

#99544 - 06/12/05 07:18 AM Re: Shame!!
vano Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tajna92:
Hi Vano...
Go for any of KORG PA series and You will be suprised...

Simply,more U play it more U love it

I wouldn't change my KORG for any of others.

I had it, Korg Pa1x pro.Mmmm..., nice keyboard for ballades but for songs with high tempo there is no enough dynamics and power. Problem in Pa1x is that it sounds to much soft and there is no power.

#99545 - 06/12/05 09:02 AM Re: Shame!!
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Hey, Vano!

You want to have natural sounds? Go and buy a sampler! You want to have natural sounds in addition to really good digital filters? Go and buy a Kurzweil!

I'm playing rock and metal and IMHO a Kurzweil and a Yamaha V-50/DX7 are really top of the lists. Furthermore you can add nearly every other synth to grow in sound abilities. Look out for the handling you're familiar with and you can't go wrong!

Nothing more than my humble thoughts...

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online