SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#95703 - 03/21/02 07:58 AM Re: Would somebody with a 2000 try this...
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi Linda,
Thanks for your help, WOW, I guess so far you have the latest ver.out there. Thats great can you save panel settings? And do you get your latest from? Thanks for the reply I`ll check back later, Best wishes and BTW if you do that C-1 thing you want hurt the KB you`ll just have to reboot as you would doing the Ver. test
jedi

#95704 - 03/21/02 08:23 AM Re: Would somebody with a 2000 try this...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
jedi ..... my understanding, based on the few photos and Alec's report (see other threads), the panel does fold down over the keyboard ..... Scott Yee voiced some concern about that (extra moving parts with wires, etc.), but HOPEFULLY that has all been worked out .... it's going to be a LONG time until the fall when they should be available in Euro, , and generally they are not available in the US for a few months after that ......
in the meanwhile, I'll keep enjoying my kn6000
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 03-21-2002).]

#95705 - 03/21/02 09:44 AM Re: Would somebody with a 2000 try this...
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi tony mads usa
Thanks for the reply, ya I know waiting is the hard part. Also I was reading (forgot the thread) that some dealers "jack-up" the price and then tell the customer "OK I`ll knock-off a few hundred and still end up with more than there sug. retail price.
I agree with (what ever thread) that Panasonic should make public a sugested retail price, so consumers don`t get stuck
anyway have a great day
jedi

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online