SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#90473 - 06/23/02 10:30 AM PSR-2000 Tutorial Facelift
Joe Waters Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA USA
I've just completed another redesign of the PSR2000 Tutorial site. Hopefully, navigation will be easier, pages will load faster, (and maintenance will be easier as well!) Our new section on PSR Performers is doing quite well. We now have nine PSR performers who have their own pages on the site with a total of 150 songs available for download. If you haven't checked recently, it may be worth a look. Here is the short-cut URL:
http://devoted.to/PSR2K

#90474 - 06/23/02 10:47 AM Re: PSR-2000 Tutorial Facelift
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
It's a great site Joe, really nice work you've
done here.
Keep on the good work!
Kind regards,
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#90475 - 06/23/02 11:42 AM Re: PSR-2000 Tutorial Facelift
Jupitar5 Offline

Loc: United States
Very neat stuff Joe, very neat

My Sister is thinking about getting her Daughter a PSR2000 during the School Holidays’ (if she does all her home work that is!), and this site will be the first one I will direct them to. Very good info, for beginners and more advanced alike, Not everyday you see a FREE tutorial site of this virtue. Thanks Joe.

Regards

J5

#90476 - 06/23/02 05:57 PM Re: PSR-2000 Tutorial Facelift
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI JOE,
I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed cruising around your website and that I downloaded a floppy full of Midi files that I have been playing auto one after another in my new 9000 all afternoon. These are all really well done and my appreciation to you and your contributors for some fine music.
Midi was never like this in the old days and even not too long ago
Your website is great, really liked it.
Best to you all from
Bebop

#90477 - 06/23/02 09:30 PM Re: PSR-2000 Tutorial Facelift
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Joe,
I want to thank you for a job well done. I tell every PSR customer to use your site as a way to learn how to use their new PSR2000 keyboard. You have laid out your site in a very easy to understand fashion and I am very appreciative for all your efforts.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#90478 - 06/24/02 05:08 PM Re: PSR-2000 Tutorial Facelift
Joe Waters Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA USA
Thank you all for the nice compliments; they certainly are appreciated. It's hard to imagine that I've only been at this for a couple of months. I find I am learning as much about web site development as I am about the PSR2000! Since I can only work on this in my "off" hours, it is a bit frustrating when I think of all the things that are NOT there yet. But, with a little bit here and a little bit there, it will continue growing.

Thanks for pointing new owners in our direction, George. I was surprised a couple of weeks ago when one of the visitors said his keyboard teacher was having his students read the lessons. I don't know what was more surprising -- that he pointed students there or that there actually was an "arranger keyboard" teacher somewhere!

#90479 - 06/24/02 07:58 PM Re: PSR-2000 Tutorial Facelift
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
Congratulations for de "Five Stars"work.
My best regards
Chico

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online