SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#8266 - 04/28/05 12:48 PM Re: K2661-What a superb keyboard!
sLOWER Offline

Loc: Zagreb, Croatia
...you are joking with me... OKEY

#8267 - 04/28/05 12:53 PM Re: K2661-What a superb keyboard!
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Yes sLOWER,
There is no such thing as a purple heaven called K2600VP. But if there was, Sheriff and I would be playing them right now.
Especially if it had purple keys.

Now, that would be worth selling my soul for!

Actually I don't know why you percieve playing folk music as selling your soul. You probably thought of this many times. .
Just because you get to perform something that a lot of people love, doesn't at all mean that you have to make yourself think that you don't like it.
I have no doubt that you realize that you are probably quite good at playing that music. After all there are people who pay you to perform it right?
Would you yourself pay for something that really sucks?
I don't think they would either.

Just my thoughts.

-ED-

#8268 - 04/28/05 01:28 PM Re: K2661-What a superb keyboard!
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by sLOWER:
...you are joking with me... OKEY

Only a little bit I'm joking...
Really, I saw the totally purple K2000...and I saw the half-purple half-black K2600R...and I love it. I love it because I know the sound ability of the Kurz. The colour is simply not important...okay, I would propably hate a flashy pink Kurz or a neon yellow one...*aaaaaarrrrrghhhh*...

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

#8269 - 04/29/05 03:17 AM Re: K2661-What a superb keyboard!
sLOWER Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 3351:
Yes sLOWER,
There is no such thing as a purple heaven called K2600VP. But if there was, Sheriff and I would be playing them right now.
Especially if it had purple keys.

Now, that would be worth selling my soul for!

Actually I don't know why you percieve playing folk music as selling your soul. You probably thought of this many times. .
Just because you get to perform something that a lot of people love, doesn't at all mean that you have to make yourself think that you don't like it.
I have no doubt that you realize that you are probably quite good at playing that music. After all there are people who pay you to perform it right?
Would you yourself pay for something that really sucks?
I don't think they would either.

Just my thoughts.

-ED-

...as I said before,it is not hard for me to play "NARODNJAK" but it is hard when you have to play it all night along...I like to play anything as long as it's litle bit quality...90% of this music is...I have one word for it but don't wonna be rood...What is quality? good melody,lyrics,good arrangment,don't has to be at some higher playable level to be good song...but this is some other theme,for some other topic..everyone has its own taste for music and it's not debatable thing...

sLOWER

#8270 - 04/29/05 03:23 AM Re: K2661-What a superb keyboard!
sLOWER Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheriff:
Quote:
Originally posted by sLOWER:
[b]...you are joking with me... OKEY

Only a little bit I'm joking...
Really, I saw the totally purple K2000...and I saw the half-purple half-black K2600R...and I love it. I love it because I know the sound ability of the Kurz. The colour is simply not important...okay, I would propably hate a flashy pink Kurz or a neon yellow one...*aaaaaarrrrrghhhh*...

[/B]

...same for me...few yaers ago it was very important to me how synth looks...nowadays still is but not as it was... (what a sentence)

sLOWER

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online