SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#71990 - 05/11/99 07:28 PM The Cakewalk DJX Studioware Panel 1.0 is now availble (free)
M_C_LOVE Offline

Loc: lewisville, tx, usa
Okay, screw that girl that was selling her studioware panel to control the DJX from Cakewalk!! Mine looks better, is easier to use, and is more powerful ...

And on top of that it's FREE. (I just want to see other people benefit by the fruits of my labors.)

Get the panel here: http://www.abstractreality.com/djx ... It's option #2 on the menu!

I hear a million questions about the DJX here - and if you use CAkewalk, this will solve most of your problems/answer most of your questions!!

#71991 - 05/19/99 09:03 AM Re: The Cakewalk DJX Studioware Panel 1.0 is now availble (free)
ModHorse Offline

Loc: Fulton,NY,USA
I have been using Cakewalk for awhile now but have never delved into studioware panels - it looks kind of daunting to my little brain. Would I benefit from spending time creating my own panels for my instruments? I use a Yamaha TG100 that I don't see any pre-made panels for (I don't wish to reinvent the wheel). Thanks.

Doug

#71992 - 05/25/99 06:14 PM Re: The Cakewalk DJX Studioware Panel 1.0 is now availble (free)
M_C_LOVE Offline

Loc: lewisville, tx, usa
I MADE THE DJX STUDIOWARE PANEL *MUCH* SIMPLER AND EASY TO USE and fixed some bugs if you'd like to get a major upgrade...

CURRENT VERSION 1.1 = Studioware is split into two panels, so snapshot for the CHANNEL CONTROLS doesn't snapshot the MASTER CONTROLS. Simplified things and fixed some bugs...

http://www.abstractreality.com/djx = download
the Studioware panel.

Sorry I keep posting that site, but since I am replying to messages regarding the DJX, I direct people there because it contains utilities to help them with their sequencer,
as well as documentation that answers many of their questions in detail.

MODHORSE - it is fairly easy to make a studioware panel. It can be time consuming though, depending on what you do with it and how much you put into the graphics, etc... If you make one for your keyboard, please put it online to share with other users of the same keyboard. Please don't sell it like some people do! Also, leave it NOT-PASSWORD-PROTECTED so other people can edit it and improve it as they wish!

=M-C-LOVE=

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online