SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#70992 - 05/09/00 06:38 AM EX5 Decision!!!
Element Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL USA
the ex5 sounds really really great!!!! i think im gonna buy one, but for 2k and the timing being bad, i dunno if it would be worth it... im thinking maybe i should get a well rounded fully functional keyboard first, and then add the ex5 for live playing on top, any keyboard anyone can suggest that does good jungle/techstep sounds? and that has good timing and all around workstation?

#70993 - 05/11/00 05:28 AM Re: EX5 Decision!!!
Korgasm Offline

Loc: Australia
If the EX5 does it for you then go for it! IT is a great sounding board. But it's an old model now so you should pay considerably less than 2K for one!!!!

Here in Australia, the last new EX5's were selling for $1,995 Aussie dollars!!!!!!! Therefore, don't pay too much! Cheers.

#70994 - 05/13/00 10:53 AM Re: EX5 Decision!!!
sunmountain Offline

Loc: Enumclaw, WA, USA
I highly recommend the EX5. You can't beat the sound!!! They were very cheap there for awhile but I see their back up in price. Check zzounds.com

#70995 - 05/13/00 11:33 AM Re: EX5 Decision!!!
Element Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL USA
Ya but if the timing is f'd up like everyone says it is, then i prolly shouldnt get it yet. prolyl get somethiung else as my first synth and after awhile come back and get an ex5 to play live over the other one

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online