SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#73573 - 04/01/00 12:55 AM Maryland
snoids Offline

Loc: Spring Hill, FL, USA
The quality of this forum has sunk to new lows because of Maryland and everyone who responds to his posts. The problem with this type of forum is that Maryland could get kicked out but rejoin under a new name. This forum would be improved if everyone would just stop responding to anything he says. I know it is difficult, but keep in mind that he is a child and sees music as a competition that can boost his ego. When a child enters an adult conversation and behaves inappropriately, they should be ignored. I checked out the "General discussion" site about a month ago and was disgusted by his posts. Maryland only gets power in this forum if we give it to him. I urge all of you to ignore any post with his name on it. Don't even read it, let alone respond to it. If he rejoins under a new name, we will know it's him. He can barely communicate, and his spelling and grammar are very recognizable. He only knows about the DJX and the simplest concepts, so watch for the pattern. Lets restore some dignity to this forum and get back to discussions about the wonder of creating music.

#73574 - 04/01/00 01:40 AM Re: Maryland
rascal Offline

snoids,you´re right about what you´re saying...but it's damn hard be quiet when someone tries to make you look like a fool...if i quess right,next thing that happens is that maryland starts to claim that you and i are the same person...but anyway i´m happy that i finished my fight with him

#73575 - 04/01/00 01:46 AM Re: Maryland
rascal Offline

snoids,you´re right about what you´re saying...but it's damn hard be quiet when someone tries to make you look like a fool...if i quess right,next thing that happens is that maryland starts to claim that you and i are the same person...but anyway i´m happy that i finished my fight with him

#73576 - 04/01/00 01:50 AM Re: Maryland
rascal Offline

****...something wrong here...my posts seem to come here twice sometimes...sorry about that...

#73577 - 05/16/00 12:17 AM Re: Maryland
snoids Offline

Loc: Spring Hill, FL, USA
As I previously stated, the level of language and lack of class is degrading this forum. Check out Marylands latest post:TO ALL THE YAMAHA DJX USERS.. PLEASE READ
Doesnt anyone monitor this forum? The last entry of this post shows that members would be better off just ignoring this low class-foul mouthed child.

#73578 - 05/16/00 09:58 AM Re: Maryland
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry you two fill that way about me... What can I do when its me against the world. I don't know were this outburst came from snoids. I mean I tried to be a peaceful man.. What did I do... Did I look at your wrong or somethin.. I did not do anything wrong to anybody for a real long time..

I even took a verbal beat down from: DMC, Chrisb, dano, and thie new guy And others and I didn't even fight back, becuase I wanted to be the bigger man and walk away.. If you don't believe me check out all the latest topics at General discsion and... All I said was have a nice day...

I tried to change for you... I don't know how much of a Cake boy yall want me to be.. but hey I didn't do anything to cuase you to post this snoids... I don't know what your beef is with me.. but if I did anything to meake you mad .. I apoligize and Im sorry

thers nothin but love over in this corner.

Peace

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online