SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#68904 - 07/16/09 12:28 PM People who care
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I ask for help regarding the Kn5000 which I bought recently -- the response was fantastic. People responded from Arizona, Virginia, New Zealand and Australia. Many used regular mail, which required them to spend on postage. This forum is special, people that here love to help.

A special thanks for all those who care,
John C.

Because of this forum I have a friend who lives in England, his name is Davie, I hope to visit with him in the future.

#68905 - 07/16/09 03:27 PM Re: People who care
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Bruno,

Good to hear that you have found the help you needed on this site.

It has always been an excellent site and always will be. Unlike another well known site, we do not have ego seekers and petty squabbles over which is the best keyboard etc. mainly because, we all know the answer so that one.

Long may it continue to be helpful to you, and anyone else that needs information on their particular instrument.

Audrey

#68906 - 07/16/09 08:04 PM Re: People who care
kitkat Offline

Loc: United States
I second that, Audrey. Members have been very generous with their reponses to questions asked. You also are a part of that group. You have been generous with your suggestions.

John, I hope one day you are able to again get a KN7000. To my thinking, it is the King of keyboards. It is all I want. I don't know if you were aware of it but there were two on eBay and both just ended. I don't think either got a bid.

Mark

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online