SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#66540 - 02/09/08 07:29 PM LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
nsr007 Offline

Loc: USA
Hi, everyone –

Wishing all of you a Happy Valentine’s Day. I have done a couple of love songs for the occasion and hope you enjoy them. The first song is “Again.” It is one of my all time favorites. Please notice the composed tag I did for the ending with a fade out. I think it adds a nice nostalgic touch to it. http://garnetrecords.com/again.wma

The second song is “Dream” an old standard favorite requested through the years. I hope both songs will bring back fond memories for many of you. I’ll leave the post on until after Valentine’s Day. Enjoy. http://garnetrecords.com/dream.wma

Best regards,

Scott

#66541 - 02/09/08 08:01 PM Re: LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Thanks Scott. Both songs sound like they could be the last intimate song of the dance. Very well done! But, I'm sure the tiny speakers on my PC don't do them justice. Hardly any bass at all with the PC. It would be kind of you to post the Technics files so that the songs could be played on the KN7000.

#66542 - 02/10/08 09:16 AM Re: LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Nice job Scott. Just in time for Valentine's day. I too wish to have them in Technics format...if possible.
Any more songs?

Thanks

------------------
Larry
SynthZone Map

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#66543 - 02/10/08 09:38 AM Re: LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
fredyfr Offline

Loc: altea, spain
Very nice interpretation of those two songs.
On which instrument did you play??
Fredy, alias peeanoplayer

#66544 - 02/10/08 09:53 AM Re: LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
Hi Scott,

Fabulous and magnificent. Really liked them both. They sounded great with my earphones.

Keep em coming.

Larry Gosmeyer

#66545 - 02/10/08 05:25 PM Re: LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I don't know why, but clicking on the link opens a new page showing: http://garnetrecords.com/again.wma
but nothing play ?!?!? ...
t.

#66546 - 02/10/08 10:04 PM Re: LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
Caragabal Offline

Loc: Hobart Tasmania Australia
Thank you Scott for these wonderful renditions.
I have put them in my must save folder.

Cousin Ken

#66547 - 02/12/08 08:55 AM Re: LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
nsr007 Offline

Hello, my friends -

Thank you for listening to my songs and your nice comments. I have been out of town for a couple of days and away from a computer. I’ll answer some of your questions.

Bob Hendershot and lahawk, I only send them as .wma because all my sounds are custom, as well as the styles and this would change all your settings in your keyboard. The only sound you hear that is not a custom sound is the Trumpet Soloist. I think everyone agrees that it can't be improved or little, if any. Also, I have never used the SD card in the computer. I am more "a player" and not a computer guru like Larry Gosmeyer and a few others. What's it all mean - I don't know how to send a file for the keyboard if I wanted to. Bob, couldn't you download these songs through your jukebox program and then play them in your keyboard for a better sound? This is another program that I have never used. I don't download MP3's or .wma's off the Net into a program such as this. Audry is very knowledgeable on using the SD card. She may respond to this.

Fredy (fredyfr) my keyboard is the KN7000.

Tony - I don't know what to tell you other than try downloading them again. They seem to work fine with everyone else.

Thanks, again for your listening. Happy Valentine's Day to all.

Scott

#66548 - 02/12/08 05:33 PM Re: LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Scott .. I had no luck using Firefox, but they d/l and played using IE ... Listening to "Again" very nice job ... nice big band sound ...was this one take???
I was interested in this tune, because I too am working on it for Valentine's gigs ...
Now listening to "Dream" .. very nice also ...

It's really a DAMNED SHAME technics stopped making arranger kbs ... they were SO good at it !!!
t.

#66549 - 02/12/08 08:23 PM Re: LOVE SONGS FOR YOU ON VALENTINE’S DAY - ENJOY
nsr007 Offline

Hi Tony,

Glad you finally were able to hear my songs. I guess most people use IE. "Again" was done with one time playing. "Dream" required playing twice.

Scott

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online