SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#65114 - 07/11/05 03:04 AM please help pretty please
rotty Offline

Loc: england
Hi ,
There are so many clever , helpfull, kind members read this surely some one can help me.if memebers of this forum don't know the answer who does?
I load a midi file and then like to convert it to my own spec i.e change the key change speed set pedals to carry out various funtions and then I save to another disc when I reload it every thing has gone back to the original settings. I have tried and tried again putting filters on and off and looking every where to see what's doing this but it;s beaten me. Can anybody advise please Thanks Joe
on a pr 604

[This message has been edited by rotty (edited 07-11-2005).]

#65115 - 07/11/05 04:03 AM Re: please help pretty please
technicsplayer Offline

the exact procedure depends on the era of operating system, the 604 should be the same as the 7k, and the exact functions you want to alter, earlier boards need a different procedure:

Load the midi, play a few measures, change voices, transpose etc, go to the sequencer page and press panel write and ok it, now save as a technics file, page 2, all off, seq only.
If you also want foot controllers or other technics features save the panel memory with your preferences set too.

#65116 - 07/12/05 02:36 AM Re: please help pretty please
rotty Offline

Loc: england
Thanks you very much.At first it did not work so after making the alterations I set them to the panel memory and then carried on with your instructions and it worked a treat.
Thank you very very much for your help.

kind regards
Joe

#65117 - 07/12/05 02:38 AM Re: please help pretty please
technicsplayer Offline

very welcome

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online