SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63849 - 07/12/07 07:17 AM KN-SDExplorer tool is Vista compliant
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hello all,

Recently I have a new PC and run MS Vista Ultimate on it. I tested the "must-have" tool for KN7000 and KN2600 users, the KN-SDExplorer tool (www.vision-4-life.nl/SDExplorer.htm) on my new PC and it works fine. So the tool is fully Vista compatible.

------------------

[This message has been edited by fmlk (edited 07-12-2007).]

#63850 - 07/12/07 07:40 AM Re: KN-SDExplorer tool is Vista compliant
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Fred,

Good to hear from you again, and for taking the time to enlighten us all with the excellent news regarding the KN SD Explorer Tool and Vista.

You have absolutely no idea how valuable the "must-have" tool is for me. I use it almost every day transferring and/or merging files between the many SD Cards I now have and everything is made so much easier because you and your colleague had the foresight to include the 'Index' facility. I have put together a ringbinder showing each SD Card, together with its Index and it so much easier to look at the printed word rather than keep loading the card to see what's on it. Thank you for that, you deserve a medal.

I am surprised you are not still advertising
the KN SD Explorer Tool as there are now a lot of owners of second-hand KN7000s about whom, I am sure, would greatly appreciate this splendid piece of software.

All the very best to you and yours.

Audrey

#63851 - 07/12/07 09:24 AM Re: KN-SDExplorer tool is Vista compliant
fmlk Offline

Hi Audrey,

Thanks so much for your kind words. About advertising, I have still the banner on my and some other sites like www.kn7000.net.

However at the time that KN7000 was on the market and we started with our project I knew that approx. 1600 KN7000 users were in the Netherlands. I only have approx. 5 of them as customer of the tool. On the other hand I even have a customer in Portugal, Rumania and a few in Australia. Alltogether just a fraction of the KN7000 and KN2600 players. Myself I don't have a KN7000 anymore, but can of course still do some tests with KN songs on the PC.

Kind regards, Fred

------------------

#63852 - 07/12/07 12:15 PM Re: KN-SDExplorer tool is Vista compliant
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by fmlk:
.... So the tool is fully Vista compatible.

Hi Fred.

Do you run the 64 bit version of Vista?

Happy Playing
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#63853 - 07/12/07 12:47 PM Re: KN-SDExplorer tool is Vista compliant
fmlk Offline

HI,

No I run Vista Ultimate 32bit. And First Home Premium edition.

------------------

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online