SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#62546 - 10/09/05 09:01 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
technicsplayer Offline

again, no answer to my direct questions, as usual, you have no answer because they are self evident by reading the thread, so resort to the old tactic of personal innuendo to cover the dearth of intellect in your replies.

The only disruption here is by those who seek to drive a wedge through the forum between so called “progressive” and “blinkered” “squirming in their own little ruts” people, when the fact that everyone will buy, play and enjoy whatever keyboard they enjoy is so obvious that it hardly needs saying.

Were those that did not change from 5000 to 6000, or 6000 to 7000 “squirming in their own little ruts” at the time? of course not… the whole thing is just plainly ludicrous.

In my experience it is the case that those who brag the most invariably have the least to brag about.

#62547 - 10/09/05 09:40 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Lowden: ........ The intention of Technicsplayer and Johnnie C is quite clearly to disrupt any thread that does not interest them, or is not about Technics keyboards, I suppose it would help just to ignore them and their childish argumentative comments.

That's about all you can do, or go look at other threads and hope the pair of them are occupied arguing with someone somewhere else on the Technics forum.

I'm not sure if I get what you say here right. Because reading posts and being member of several forums through the years, (both here and at technote old & new or wherever), I most say that the contribution from the gentlemen you mention here has always been excellent and very helpful for the users of Technics and other keyboards.
It also look like that it's not just Alec, but Walt, Joan, RC, Jack and myself who more or less have made exactly the same points in the tread here, so far from being disruptive they give valid points about this kind of bragging.

Happy playing
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#62548 - 10/09/05 10:01 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:
again, no answer to my direct questions, as usual, you have no answer because they are self evident by reading the thread, so resort to the old tactic of personal innuendo to cover the dearth of intellect in your replies.

The only disruption here is by those who seek to drive a wedge through the forum between so called “progressive” and “blinkered” “squirming in their own little ruts” people, when the fact that everyone will buy, play and enjoy whatever keyboard they enjoy is so obvious that it hardly needs saying.

Were those that did not change from 5000 to 6000, or 6000 to 7000 “squirming in their own little ruts” at the time? of course not… the whole thing is just plainly ludicrous.

In my experience it is the case that those who brag the most invariably have the least to brag about.

I imagine there was a time when your postings here were of a very informative nature, somehow I think you're being laughed at now by many for the quite childish ridiculous rantings that we read from you on a regular basis in your postings.

I hope you're pleased with yet another thread that you've totally ruined for everybody.

Peter

#62549 - 10/09/05 10:22 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HEY PETER,
You should see all the emails I get about these three people and their flames, from members of this technics forum. The members don't want to post here as they don't want to also be attacked.So.... they get it out of their systems by writing emails. That is ok.
I am going to guess that before a great deal of time has passed they will have it to themselves
Will we miss them??
Thanks to all for your positive Posts
Bebop

#62550 - 10/09/05 10:28 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
technicsplayer Offline

I've ruined the thread for you because you have no answer to the points I have made, because your position on denigrating the members of this board is untenable, and your continual silence on the matter speaks volumes.

I made a point to you, Walt made the same point to you, others have agreed, Gunnar has just made exactly the same point above, so what is your (in your own words) "constructive" response to the topic - infantile name calling. The hypocrisy on show here is self evident.

#62551 - 10/09/05 10:38 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Peter Lowden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
HEY PETER,
You should see all the emails I get about these three people and their flames, from members of this technics forum. The members don't want to post here as they don't want to also be attacked.So.... they get it out of their systems by writing emails. That is ok.
I am going to guess that before a great deal of time has passed they will have it to themselves
Will we miss them??
Thanks to all for your positive Posts
Bebop

Well that confirms once and for all what I suspected, and it's such a shame that a few can ruin things for the majority. I've noticed their childish argumentative behaviour on many occasions, they take their arguments far beyond the normality of a forum member expressing his/her dissaproval, picking up on any silly thing to disrupt a thread.

Shame on them for their behaviour

Peter

#62552 - 10/09/05 11:02 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by church:
Quote:
[b]Thanks to those of you that posted positive posts, and to those that are stuck in their little ruts, I feel sad for you.
I have been a business man all my life manufacturing machinery in the Million dollar plus range. Had I not of been progressive, I would still be manufacturing the first machine I ever brought out in 1959 and/or living in the poor house and unable to afford any kind of a keyboard.
Keep on Keeping on as the World continues to spin.
It doesnt mean squat what other people thing about your motivations. Let them squirm in their own little ruts,
Best to all the rest of you,
BEBOP
PS to NIGEL: Free to edit if you feel it is necessary,
Bill
Good for you Bill,I'm just Jealous.I'm with you,but I bought the PSR3000,love it,plus I love my Kn6000.#1 for me,If wife was working,which she said no way,I probably would have my House full of Keyboard,I do play all 3 of them.If i could afford the Tyro2,I would go for it.But I look at it this way there will always be a Tyros2,3,4,5,6,.but no KN8000,bummer.Enjoy.Let me know when you get it and How you like it? You got my Email.I think I read one person has it and he Loves it.Have a Good one.Friend
Ron

[/B]

#62553 - 10/09/05 11:14 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
kn7 Offline

"Shame on them for their behaviour

Peter"

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!

To speak disparagingly of technicsplayer is and should be an insult to ALL Technics members on the forum. He has contributed sooooooooo much over the years to players. His knowledge and generosity is and has been beyond reproach.

I have not visited the forum for over a year until recently but realized in the beginning what an ego Bebop has had. Bebop, you have been a contributor to this forum but I have felt ego was always behind whatever you did. To prove my point, you are trying to go out with a bang by pushing, pushing, pushing your new toy with the current posts.

The truth of the matter, Peter - you are just having fun degrading members and encouraging Bebop's ego. Neither of you have answered my post as to what you are looking for in the Tyros 2 that isn't already in the KNs. The fact is, you BOTH DON'T KNOW - only that it is NEW and want to be the first kid on the block to have one.

#62554 - 10/09/05 11:33 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Peter Lowden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by kn7:
"Shame on them for their behaviour

Peter"

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!

To speak disparagingly of technicsplayer is and should be an insult to ALL Technics members on the forum. He has contributed sooooooooo much over the years to players. His knowledge and generosity is and has been beyond reproach.

I have not visited the forum for over a year until recently but realized in the beginning what an ego Bebop has had. Bebop, you have been a contributor to this forum but I have felt ego was always behind whatever you did. To prove my point, you are trying to go out with a bang by pushing, pushing, pushing your new toy with the current posts.

The truth of the matter, Peter - you are just having fun degrading members and encouraging Bebop's ego. Neither of you have answered my post as to what you are looking for in the Tyros 2 that isn't already in the KNs. The fact is, you BOTH DON'T KNOW - only that it is NEW and want to be the first kid on the block to have one.

Just to correct you on one thing, I want to learn about the Tyros 2 I own Tyros 1 already. I've looked recently at Korg, Wersi, and Roland instruments, and I've never bought an instrument in the first 3 months of it's release.

Your view of Technicsplayer is not mine sorry
along with Johnnie C I wouldn't give either the time of day, their attitude on this forum is about as low as it comes.

Kind regards

Peter

#62555 - 10/09/05 12:21 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
You really set the spotlight on something very true here kn7, and those who have been in the forums since i.e. Technote days, know what got the speed up to close the door there.

But Peter, why don't you answer the points about "bragging" that several members have made here, I think maybe Alec has a point because you ignore the subject pointed out and just call people by names now. At least Alec stands like a man, maybe a little 'forthright' sure, but makes his position known to all in public, you just run away from the subject when it not suits anymore and just call names like a little child in other treads before.

Quote:
You should see all the emails I get....

That's good for you Bill, plenty e-mails find others inbox than talking about your posts too But speaking about making fuzz on forum, that was not so very long ago since someone else really did that, remember, then no more moderator, and looking longer backwards......
To throw stones if inside in a glasshouse is not very wise.

Anyway, I think most people reading the posts clearly are able to see what's really going on, and I think I'll rest my case here.

Happy playing & posting
GJ

[This message has been edited by Gunnar Jonny (edited 10-09-2005).]
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online