SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60366 - 03/15/05 05:55 PM Problem Download?
church Offline

Loc: Fremont,CA.
I guys,I'm new here.Have a Question,I own a Solton MS50,and the Technic KN6000,with two Roland,and yamaha speakers,about $10 grand sitting in the front room.Wife get a little upset because I don't play them enough,to much on the PC playing Games.She complained that I was on the keyboard too much,yes allways have Honey Do's done 1st.Oh well,Here's my Question,Do you guys know this site,Styles& Music Keyboard Software.www.styles-music.de/ click on to the English,takes you to http:styles-music.com?I'm sure you all do.Downloaded some Midi styles for my KN6000,love them,paid with credit card.The next day,and today I tried to order again,and the on-line payment says there is a problem with the on-line credit card payment? Did not change anything on my PC,credit card is good,and credit,clicked on the box on the co. that handles the SLL credit,Says Invalid Certificate,Thawte Co.current status Expired 2001-9-10,vavlid until 2002,09,10 I clicked on the Padlock and added the secured site to my PC Dates ok there, just to see if that would work,a big fat no go,same thing happened.Emailed the Secured site and they Emailed me back and said are you looking at renewing the expired certificate? don't know what he meant? all I want to buy is another Download from the keyboard software Co.I Emailed the Styles& music co.Yesterday,and today,no answer yet.Did I explain this the right way,am I suppose to do anything different to make this work with my PC? I have XP Home Edition-SP2 Sorry If this problem does not belong here.Thank you.Ron

#60367 - 03/16/05 01:51 AM Re: Problem Download?
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Hi and welcome.

Try this linkt to get the english page and
see if it maybe works better today:
http://styles-music.com/default.asp

GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#60368 - 03/17/05 10:25 PM Re: Problem Download?
church Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Hi and welcome.

Try this linkt to get the english page and
see if it maybe works better today:

GJ

I got through,They final must have noticed there was a problem,strange that they did not Email me about a change and problem before.They went to PayPAl now,so now I was able to order a few more,came the next day because they were having problems on the Download to my Email for the software.Wow $17.19 pretty expensive for one Download song and Style.Oh well it's only money.Thanks for the reply Jonny.Ron

#60369 - 03/18/05 02:20 AM Re: Problem Download?

Quote:
Originally posted by church:
....pretty expensive for one Download song and Style.Oh well it's only money....

Good to hear everything is back on track.
Well, having in mind you get both a professionally made
quality midifile and styles build specially for the song
I don't think the price is that bad.
Also I think you can get better offer if you buy more?

Happy playing
GJ

#60370 - 03/18/05 10:37 PM Re: Problem Download?
church Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Good to hear everything is back on track.
Well, having in mind you get both a professionally made
quality midifile and styles build specially for the song
I don't think the price is that bad.
Also I think you can get better offer if you buy more? NO their not that hi,but when you want alot more they start adding up.I like them.Ron

Happy playing
GJ

#60371 - 03/18/05 11:47 PM Re: Problem Download?

Quote:
NO their not that hi,but when you want alot more they start adding up.I like them.Ron

Yeah, sounds familiar, maybe that's why I can't afford
to get a new keyboard....
GJ

#60372 - 03/11/06 08:03 PM Re: Problem Download?
church Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by church:
I guys,I'm new here.Have a Question,I own a Solton MS50,and the Technic KN6000,with two Roland,and yamaha speakers,about $10 grand sitting in the front room.Wife get a little upset because I don't play them enough,to much on the PC playing Games.She complained that I was on the keyboard too much,yes allways have Honey Do's done 1st.Oh well,Here's my Question,Do you guys know this site,Styles& Music Keyboard Software.www.styles-music.de/ click on to the English,takes you to http:styles-music.com?I'm sure you all do.Downloaded some Midi styles for my KN6000,love them,paid with credit card.The next day,and today I tried to order again,and the on-line payment says there is a problem with the on-line credit card payment? Did not change anything on my PC,credit card is good,and credit,clicked on the box on the co. that handles the SLL credit,Says Invalid Certificate,Thawte Co.current status Expired 2001-9-10,vavlid until 2002,09,10 I clicked on the Padlock and added the secured site to my PC Dates ok there, just to see if that would work,a big fat no go,same thing happened.Emailed the Secured site and they Emailed me back and said are you looking at renewing the expired certificate? don't know what he meant? all I want to buy is another Download from the keyboard software Co.I Emailed the Styles& music co.Yesterday,and today,no answer yet.Did I explain this the right way,am I suppose to do anything different to make this work with my PC? I have XP Home Edition-SP2 Sorry If this problem does not belong here.Thank you.Ron

[This message has been edited by church (edited 03-11-2006).]

[This message has been edited by church (edited 03-11-2006).]

#60373 - 03/11/06 11:24 PM Re: Problem Download?

Hi

I took a peek at the the site, and the certificate warning came up when click the english
language link at http://d-o-o.de/ (who is the new styles&music link I guess).

The message came up here too, and this is something the siteovnerhave to fix, it's not your
settings PC who is "faulty". It's maybe an idea to wait and see if any updates is done before
buy, cause as far as I can see, no updates done since November 2005?
That does of course not mean that the webshop don't work, just that it might be wise to be
careful.

Anyway, I ignored the message by exit (upper right corner), and site looks to work OK when
surf it. But if if you deside to use the webshop, make sure that the "security-lock" sign
shows at the bootom statusline in browser.

Good Luck & Happy Playing
GJ

Btw, the old link was, and I can see it's beeing redirected.

[This message has been edited by Gunnar Jonny (edited 03-11-2006).]

#60374 - 03/12/06 03:10 PM Re: Problem Download?
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Church, you can get a lot of free styles at Gunnar's website. He is a modest gentleman and didn't mention that fact to you, but if you check his profile and click on his homepage, it will take you to his website and you can roam around all you want and download as many styles as you wish. There are always surprises at his site, and I revisit frequently. There are tips and other helpful areas, links to other useful sites, and the KN download page. Sign in at his guestbook, and have fun.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online