I guys,I'm new here.Have a Question,I own a Solton MS50,and the Technic KN6000,with two Roland,and yamaha speakers,about $10 grand sitting in the front room.Wife get a little upset because I don't play them enough,to much on the PC playing Games.She complained that I was on the keyboard too much,yes allways have Honey Do's done 1st.Oh well,Here's my Question,Do you guys know this site,Styles& Music Keyboard Software.www.styles-music.de/ click on to the English,takes you to http:styles-music.com?I'm sure you all do.Downloaded some Midi styles for my KN6000,love them,paid with credit card.The next day,and today I tried to order again,and the on-line payment says there is a problem with the on-line credit card payment? Did not change anything on my PC,credit card is good,and credit,clicked on the box on the co. that handles the SLL credit,Says Invalid Certificate,Thawte Co.current status Expired 2001-9-10,vavlid until 2002,09,10 I clicked on the Padlock and added the secured site to my PC Dates ok there, just to see if that would work,a big fat no go,same thing happened.Emailed the Secured site and they Emailed me back and said are you looking at renewing the expired certificate? don't know what he meant? all I want to buy is another Download from the keyboard software Co.I Emailed the Styles& music co.Yesterday,and today,no answer yet.Did I explain this the right way,am I suppose to do anything different to make this work with my PC? I have XP Home Edition-SP2 Sorry If this problem does not belong here.Thank you.Ron