SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58711 - 10/28/02 12:56 PM Music wanted
tonykn7000 Offline

Loc: Colchester , Essex , UK
Hi all

Took delivery of the KN7 two weeks on Monday
didn't have much chance to play it as I promised the wife I would finish the decorating as new carpet and kitchen flooring was being delivered on the Wednesday. The carpet men arrived just as I started to get chest pains which turned out to be a heart attack. I then spent the next five days in hospital. At least I have to take a month off work so I have had plenty of time to explore the KN7 as it's a big jump from the the KN2000 I had before. It was the longest five days of my life lying in hospital with the KN7 waiting silently for me.

I write this as someone may feel sorry for me
and let me have a copy of the music for the Doris Day song Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps as this is a song I've always wanted to play

Very best regards

Tony Looker
Essex UK

#58712 - 10/28/02 02:53 PM Re: Music wanted
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
Those 5 days must have been bad, but the month off work to play with the KN7000 should make up for it!

I don't have that song, sorry. I just got my KN7000 last week.

Marilyn

#58713 - 10/29/02 01:32 AM Re: Music wanted
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Hi Tony
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps you're in luck
I may have a copy somewhere amongst several boxes of sheet music.
If not, I have a programme which allows me to print off the Melody line & Chords (Buskers Style)of any song I play on my KN7000 and save as a midi file. If you e-mail your postal address to me, I'd be happy to send you a copy.
Get well soon
John

#58714 - 10/30/02 05:29 AM Re: Music wanted
Lloyd Erickson Offline

Loc: Port Richey, Fl.
Hi Tony:
Sorry to hear of your heart attack. The KN7000 has great healing powers and all you have to do is play it !
You should be back to normal after just a week of playing on the 7000.
All kidding aside, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope all goes well with you from now on. Your American friend, Lloyd
PS: I have many English friends including Jean Martyn and Darrel and Anthony Lomas.
Your country has many fine musicians.

#58715 - 10/31/02 05:12 AM Re: Music wanted
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Tony ...... sorry to hear about your heart attack .... hope you are back to normal REAL soon .... We will keep you in our prayers....
t.

#58716 - 10/31/02 10:04 AM Re: Music wanted
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Tony,

I wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness. I've been away for a few days and while "catching up" on our forum posts I noted your request for the song "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps". I have the music and will be happy to share it with you. If you have not already received it, send me an e-mail that includes your mailing address so I can mail it to you. Take care, Tony.

Best Regards, Chuck Piper

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online