Music wanted

Posted by: tonykn7000

Music wanted - 10/28/02 12:56 PM

Hi all

Took delivery of the KN7 two weeks on Monday
didn't have much chance to play it as I promised the wife I would finish the decorating as new carpet and kitchen flooring was being delivered on the Wednesday. The carpet men arrived just as I started to get chest pains which turned out to be a heart attack. I then spent the next five days in hospital. At least I have to take a month off work so I have had plenty of time to explore the KN7 as it's a big jump from the the KN2000 I had before. It was the longest five days of my life lying in hospital with the KN7 waiting silently for me.

I write this as someone may feel sorry for me
and let me have a copy of the music for the Doris Day song Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps as this is a song I've always wanted to play

Very best regards

Tony Looker
Essex UK
Posted by: Marilyn Boissoneault

Re: Music wanted - 10/28/02 02:53 PM

Those 5 days must have been bad, but the month off work to play with the KN7000 should make up for it!

I don't have that song, sorry. I just got my KN7000 last week.

Marilyn
Posted by: John North

Re: Music wanted - 10/29/02 01:32 AM

Hi Tony
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps you're in luck
I may have a copy somewhere amongst several boxes of sheet music.
If not, I have a programme which allows me to print off the Melody line & Chords (Buskers Style)of any song I play on my KN7000 and save as a midi file. If you e-mail your postal address to me, I'd be happy to send you a copy.
Get well soon
John
Posted by: Lloyd Erickson

Re: Music wanted - 10/30/02 05:29 AM

Hi Tony:
Sorry to hear of your heart attack. The KN7000 has great healing powers and all you have to do is play it !
You should be back to normal after just a week of playing on the 7000.
All kidding aside, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope all goes well with you from now on. Your American friend, Lloyd
PS: I have many English friends including Jean Martyn and Darrel and Anthony Lomas.
Your country has many fine musicians.
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Music wanted - 10/31/02 05:12 AM

Tony ...... sorry to hear about your heart attack .... hope you are back to normal REAL soon .... We will keep you in our prayers....
t.
Posted by: Chuck Piper

Re: Music wanted - 10/31/02 10:04 AM

Hi Tony,

I wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness. I've been away for a few days and while "catching up" on our forum posts I noted your request for the song "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps". I have the music and will be happy to share it with you. If you have not already received it, send me an e-mail that includes your mailing address so I can mail it to you. Take care, Tony.

Best Regards, Chuck Piper