SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#56662 - 11/25/04 04:16 PM Thanksgiving
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanksgiving is probably an American Holiday. (Not sure) Makes no difference, it is a day to give thanks for the many things we should be thankfull for. I can think of many things..........but would like to include this forum......it has brought much joy to me.

Faran in Florida

#56663 - 11/25/04 04:18 PM Re: Thanksgiving
Anonymous
Unregistered

I should learn to spell my first name!!

#56664 - 11/25/04 07:18 PM Re: Thanksgiving
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Well said Fran , I agree with your comments !!

This is a great forum where all the members try to help each other and have a common interest ,
Every day i learn new and interesting things about Technics keyboards .

Giovanni

#56665 - 11/26/04 01:38 AM Re: Thanksgiving
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran in Florida:
Thanksgiving is probably an American Holiday. (Not sure) Makes no difference, it is a day to give thanks for the many things we should be thankfull for. I can think of many things..........but would like to include this forum......it has brought much joy to me.

Faran in Florida

Fran, you have a nice way about you, and I do agree the forum is something special to be thankful for.
Life is good, John C.

#56666 - 11/26/04 05:04 AM Re: Thanksgiving
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Yes, yes, yes. What better time to give thanks for all the wonderful friends I have found here among the Synth Zone folk than at Thanksgiving?! My sentiments exactly, Fran, and to all of you, American and not, thanks for sharing.

I think our Thanksgiving holiday in late November is truly American, but I know they celebrate this holiday, or something similar to it, in other countries, too, although perhaps at other times of the year. Traditions may be different or change, but love and thanks go on for eternity! Thanks be to you all!

Ted Rose
Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online