SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#5615 - 03/16/03 05:34 AM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does the recepit number work like a tracking number? Because the RR number does not work. Yes but that's Europe, mine is comming form Isreal. Well I am giving it till the 28th, before I find out where it is.

#5616 - 03/16/03 09:27 AM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

What I meant to say is that I can not use the S/N RR number to track my package online. If I want to track it I would have had to pay for that seperately. The gentleman told me that they are unable to do tracking of mail, just a S/N RR number.

The Post office here does not have a record of it yet.

#5617 - 03/16/03 06:21 PM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
800dv Offline

Loc: atlanta, georgia, usa
All packages no matter where they are from or where they are going have a tracking number . That's how they keep track of it , where it's going , if the shipping was payed . All of that is known the moment the tracking number is scanned . I must say , I don't really know what is going on with that but if it were me , I wouldn't like it one bit . The $350.00 is a lot of money in that third world shithole . I hope you get what you payed for .

#5618 - 03/16/03 06:38 PM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

well I let you know when it gets here. Gee and I thought you had to pay for a tracking number when useing the Post Office?

I just don't know why I can track it online. I type the number in the tracking field one way and no record comes up type it the other way an no tracking was purchased for the item. Even the post office here can't find it yet.

#5619 - 03/16/03 06:41 PM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I meant that I can't track it on line. I typed too fast sorry.

#5620 - 03/17/03 09:52 AM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
800dv Offline

Loc: atlanta, georgia, usa
I hope it all works out . The problem is , that number that you were given should have worked 7 days after it was sent .

#5621 - 03/17/03 11:44 AM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I keep trying and still nothing. I even checked the FAQ's section to see about tracking RR numbers, and was told the USPS has no electronic means for tracking it well at least not online. I am hoping it will be here by the 26th if not I will give it till the 28th.

#5622 - 03/19/03 01:28 AM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought General Discussion was an important person. not so? and other areas...who is he I dont see him anywhere.
I probably should do more posting in specified catagories.
MORPH!

#5623 - 03/27/03 11:56 AM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

well still nothing on my minimoog synthesizer. I went to the post office today and was told that they cannot track international registerd mail. Which to me makes absolutely no sense at all whats so ever. If they can't track it then whats the point of giving me a shipping number in the first place I as you. Well If I don't get it by April then I guess I am out $350.00.

I am really hateing the US mail right now, and this rotten war is not helping either, by tieing things up.

#5624 - 03/27/03 01:24 PM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Catsailor Offline

Paul,

Did you order from a company or individual? Find out all the shipping information you can. If the item was insured, there should be records. If you don't receive it in what you consider to be a reasonable time, file a claim with the carrier. Some times they can find a package pretty fast when a claim is filed against them! Did you pay by personal check? If so, has it been cashed? If not, you could put a hold on it. This usually shakes up the sender! Is it coming from outside of the country? If so, it could be held up at customs and this can really take a long time. Just some thoughts. Keep us informed.

Peter

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online