SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#56016 - 10/07/04 10:52 PM Re: INITIALIZED KN DISCS
MrEd Offline

Elizabeth
The John Roache site is interesting. Has some good stuff. Looks like its popular too. I think its the 1st site I have visited where the visitor counter is over the 1 million mark.

Or maybe, I just don't get out enough.

#56017 - 10/08/04 12:34 PM Re: INITIALIZED KN DISCS
Anonymous
Unregistered

Elizabeth,

I have all of John Roache Piano Rags that I could find in midi on floppies. They load into my 7000 with no problem. The 7000 need not be connected to a computer.

If you do not have Alec Pagida's books on the 6500 and 7000, you should get them from Walt Tenay. They would answer a lot of your questions and assist with the keyboard/computer connections.

Fran a man in Florida

#56018 - 10/09/04 07:00 AM Re: INITIALIZED KN DISCS
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
FRAN....Thanks for the suggestions on how to load the John Roache floppies....I do have Alex's book....Had decided it would be a good idea to check in that for more information....

Now also have all that great Ragtime on CD from the same new friend! For me just dealing with the Technics KB's is so much easier than with the computer alone & with it USB'd to my 7K!

As I am quite persistant, eventually I will get it all working smoothly with all the great help I receive here & elsewhere.

Usually when I turn on my 7K all I want to do is just play & mess around with the registrations & tweaking the sounds & rhythms to my likeing!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online