SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#55985 - 11/04/02 11:20 AM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
My dealer in the UK has no knowledge about these additional styles and promised to contact Technics but heard nowt since.

Peter

#55986 - 11/04/02 04:46 PM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
Well Mark,
It’s interesting, my Technics contact in California doesn’t know anything about this card. Maybe when things settle down we can do some swapping.
Frank

#55987 - 11/05/02 12:24 PM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
I wonder if the styles on the SD 'Freebie' are the New styles which are on the KN7000.com site. There are about 80 of them available for free download, in .CST format.
The styles names 'Various' are selections of the .CST files in .AST format - about 10 in each folder, which load directly into Custom memory.
Maybe TOMMAW or Teemark could confirm this.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#55988 - 11/06/02 10:35 AM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
TOMMAW Offline

Loc: HUNTINGTON,WV USA
BILL....NOT THE SAME AS THE FREBIES

#55989 - 11/06/02 12:07 PM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Thanks Tommaw - was just wondering

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#55990 - 11/07/02 02:25 AM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
Mike Daniell Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Qld, Australia
If they are not the same as those on the kn7000 site then I have a suggestion. First of all, I should give you a sob story. The dealer I order my kn7000 from was shut down by their parent company. The parent company very gladly took my money for the kn7000, but now do not return phone calls about this SD card. As they are about 2 hours drive away I'm not going to drop in on them.

So, if the styles on this SD card are supposed to be issued free to kn7000 owners, and since these are just styles, can someone zip them up into a file and make them available?

Thanks,
Mike

#55991 - 11/07/02 09:14 PM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Ye gads, Mike, where is your dealer located??? Do you have any idea why the dealer was closed by the parent company? And yes, it would be great if someone could prepare a ZIP file of the new SD styles for download. Also the styles from the 6000/6500 are available on the 7000 site but how does one download them quickly, or do I have to download them one at a time????? Again a ZIP file would be great!!!!

[
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Daniell:
If they are not the same as those on the kn7000 site then I have a suggestion. First of all, I should give you a sob story. The dealer I order my kn7000 from was shut down by their parent company. The parent company very gladly took my money for the kn7000, but now do not return phone calls about this SD card. As they are about 2 hours drive away I'm not going to drop in on them.

So, if the styles on this SD card are supposed to be issued free to kn7000 owners, and since these are just styles, can someone zip them up into a file and make them available?

Thanks,
Mike

#55992 - 11/08/02 03:39 AM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
Mike Daniell Offline

Ted,

I live just outside Brisbane in Australia, and my original dealer was in Brisbane but the parent company is in a town the opposite side of Brisbane to where I live. I was told by the owner of the parent company (when I bought my keyboard) that he shut down the Brisbane dealership because it was making massive losses. Still, the timing of it seems significant - he closed the Brisbane dealership less than a month before the KN7000's were due in, and Technics was the main selling line of that shop.

Downloading files one at a time from the KN7000 site is a bit of a nuisance, but I'm not complaining as I'm just glad to be able to get them. However, once downloaded I transfer them en masse to my SD card using the SD card reader attached to my PC. I just copied them all into the private \ technics \ kn7000 \ custom directory. I'm hoping that anyone with the new SD card and an SD card reader will be able to extract the new styles quite easily, and preferably zip them into a single file.

Mike

#55993 - 11/13/02 07:43 PM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
Mike Daniell Offline

Just wanted to say that despite not having heard anything about the SD card (or anything else) from the company I bought my KN7000 from, yesterday I received in the mail the SD card from them! I haven't checked out all the styles, but it does appear that at least some of them are the new KN7000 styles on the kn7000 site.

If anyone is having the trouble I had and hasn't receieved the SD card of styles, send me an email and I'll get them to you.

Regards,
Mike

#55994 - 11/15/02 04:58 PM Re: NEW RYTHUMS
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
A memo for Bob Hendershot....your SD card came into the dealership today from Technics and will be mailed to you. I couldn't load the contents because custom memory was already full, so I can't say how many styles were on the card. Dave didn't want to take the chance of losing his specials. Maybe he'll put the card in the mail tomorrow. Have fun.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online