SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#5645 - 04/03/03 09:27 PM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Soft Machine Offline

Paragraphs Morph,

Paragraphs

#5646 - 04/03/03 10:53 PM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

well he had the correct address, and said he would update me as to where it is.

Morph I almost understood that? (trying to understand it's relavence?)

#5647 - 04/03/03 11:08 PM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Holding dignity, I will have to apologize to you Soft Machine. I will not edit my 15 line post to put two spaces with indentions in it. It's purpose was not centered to meet the satisfaction of your critique. It was merely a reply to someone else, and trailered an informative message.
I stopped and thought first, but it is still possible that I might be a bit over sensitive about this, as recently (although not mentioned until now), I have fallen quite ill and thought I would find it enjoyable in recovery to pass some time on the board with friends at the synthzone. Within this time, I've already accepted a demote and pledged efforts to improve.
Attention gets brought to me during a vulnerable time. Why in skeptic grade of my flaws? If you are looking for flaws, I say you have come to the right place. I'm human and have many.
I've never known a human(except for -tek LOL )with none.
Written flaws aren't intentional, but they bear a signature of the author. Music especially has that quality, and can be summed up as an overall style.
I didn't think I was writing a thesis here, I thought I was writing friends.
It is late. This night has made me weary to rest, so I'm shutting down my computer and doing just that. With or without flaw, I surrender my efforts to contribute for today.
Good faith always looks forward toward better tomorrows.
Lastly, I can say that I have good faith in all who come here.

#5648 - 04/03/03 11:12 PM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

well the Pawn shops in my area do not carry too many synths, and if they do they are usually high priced. Also not many people sell synths in the classifeds in my hometown.

I should have spent a little extra money and had him ship it UPS at least they give you a tracking number automaticlly. I have learnd ont thing never ship via the USPS mail. And If you buy something form overseas spend the extra money to have it shipped UPS, FEDEX or even DHL or Airborne Express. I better off buying stuff only in the USA.

#5649 - 04/11/03 12:54 AM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Well did you end up getting it or is it lost forever ??

Just curious ...

#5650 - 04/11/03 07:05 AM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Nigel, well a co-worker of mine has a friend who works for the Post office and he told my co-worker who told be there are two possibilites. One being that it may have been stolen. My co-workers post office friend that mail out of Israel sometimes winds up being stolen. Or the other possibility is that is may show up here soon. Sometimes it take 8-10 weeks. Which by a strange conencidence this is week number eight. If it's not here by next Wednesday. The I am going to assume it's lost for ever or been stolen, and sold on the Black Market.

#5651 - 04/12/03 07:06 PM Re: I think I am getting a little discouraged here.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am giving up all hope of ever getting my mininmoog.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online