SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#55777 - 09/29/03 11:55 AM Xmas Styles (Technote)
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Has anyone purchased this Christmas disc below from Technote "CHRISTMAS SONGS VOL.2"

The disc contains the following songs to play along with but includes composer patterns and registrations

ANOTHER ROCK & ROLL CHRISTMAS
I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS
LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!
THE LITTLE BOY THAT SANTA CLAUS FORGOT
LAST CHRISTMAS
LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
MISTLETOE AND WINE
SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN
SILVER BELLS

I just wondered how good the disk is and if anyone could give me any advice as to quality

The web site adress is: http://www.technote.com/productdetails.asp?prodid=10103&returnto=/products.asp?catid=5

#55778 - 09/30/03 10:59 AM Re: Xmas Styles (Technote)
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Peter, I don't have this particular set, but having spent countless dollars for everything they made for the kn1500, I can verify the fact that these disks were of the highest quality. Also, most came with little bonuses, like solo instrumentals and extra variations. If you are looking for something to load and play by itself, you won't be dismayed, but if you are looking for just another Christmas flavored style to use for your personal enjoyment, try the internet for free styles. Gunnar Jonny has many to pick from, and most ballads can be adapted to Christmas music with a little extra work. Personally, I enjoyed the Technics style disks, but I just found it a little hard to come up with $35 for 5 styles/songs. Now it seems you get more for your money, so thats a positive thing. Three bucks a song isn't out of line. Gunnar Jonny's website can be found at http://home.c2i.net/gjgotaas/

[This message has been edited by Bud Whipple (edited 09-30-2003).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online