SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53114 - 08/29/04 09:57 PM Technics EW01,2.3 &4 Expansion Boards on Ebay
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Guys,
I've just individually listed my 4 expansion boards on USA EBay .
Currency for auction is in U.S. Dollars.
International payment is via PayPal. Aussies can pay by direct debit, cheque or money order ( I live in Sydney).
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=rikkisbears

Wasn't quite sure what they are worth secondhand, so I decided to give ebay a go first.

If you have any questions , please feel free to email me at
rikkisbears@hotmail.com

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#53115 - 08/30/04 07:40 AM Re: Technics EW01,2.3 &4 Expansion Boards on Ebay
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I would have been interested in buying all 4 of your insert boards but not on ebay. I leave on Holiday the first of the month and could not bid on them through the first week of september. There is no buy now price there either. You should have listed them on our Synthzone buy/sell forum and given us first chance to buy them Oh Well.
Bebop

#53116 - 08/30/04 03:11 PM Re: Technics EW01,2.3 &4 Expansion Boards on Ebay
rikkisbears Offline

Hi Bebop,
sorry about that. I just wasn't sure what they were worth secondhand. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage having bought them in Aussie dollars, so it's a bit hard for me to work out their worth in the international marketplace.

Just wasn't sure if Technics stuff had dropped through the floor or holding it's own.

If they don't sell, at least I'll know whether I'm asking too much for them.

I decided to try and sell them seperately from my kn7.

Unfortunately the KN7 will be going too.

Due to personal circumstances ( hubby's illness) I've ended up going back to my original love "the piano" and using a laptop and omb software to give me some arranger features. Not as easy to use as a dedicated arranger keyboard, but as I enjoy fiddling round with styles tc , the result has ended up good enough for me and my limited talent.
Hadn't realized how few styles I actually use, even though I've been a mad collector for years.
Now I'm sort of creating my own piano styles ( for omb) made up from bits and pieces of midi files and style parts.
The laptop gives me something to fiddle around with even when I'm away from the piano and home, and helped to take my mind off things during the 6 month period, hubby was in hospital. It gave me something to do while sitting round the hospital waiting rooms. Unfortunately the kn7 didn't quite have that portability.

Unfortunately I'm still going to need full portability for a long time to come. We've sold up and moving up the coast, so we'll be spending a lot of time away from home, travelling and visiting family and friends. I don't want to have a wonderful keyboard like the kn7 sitting round the house not being used and unfortunately my car's not big enough to carry it plus all the other stuff.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEBOP:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#53117 - 08/30/04 07:42 PM Re: Technics EW01,2.3 &4 Expansion Boards on Ebay
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Sure Rikki, I do understand your predicament.
I sure hope your hub is doing much better by now, and will continue to improve.
It is good you are going to do some traveling now while you are able to. You will enjoy that. There is more to life then just music although I suspect music has been a big part of your life as it has mine.
I am wishing you the best and hope to see you posting here at your convenience.
Best to you and yours,
Bebop

#53118 - 08/30/04 11:34 PM Re: Technics EW01,2.3 &4 Expansion Boards on Ebay
rikkisbears Offline

Hi Bebop,
thank you. Hubby is out of hospital again, and seems to be doing well.
Music, piano & keyboards have been a big part of my life through good times & bad ( I'm still a lousy player though, haahaa).
At least I'll have the laptop wherever I am to fiddle round with. A set of headphones, a mini 2 to 3 octave keyboard, the laptop and I'll still be able to have music of sorts. And when at home I'll midi the digital piano to the laptop.

I'll still be around. I'd miss the forums too much.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEBOP:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online