SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#52977 - 07/09/03 04:34 PM New Member
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Everyone,
I am a new member and I play a KN7000.
I know Bebop Bill will enjoy his new toy.

I hovered for quite some time before I made the upgrade move, and all I can say ,is I enjoyed my KN 6000, however I am realy enjoying my 7000.

In closing, I would like to say Bepbop Bill has been very very helpful to me,and credit where it is due, he has solved a probem which I could not have sorted vout on my own. Thanks Bill

TREVKN

#52978 - 07/09/03 06:18 PM Re: New Member
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Well, Trevkn....welcome aboard!! You will find this forum to be very helpful and entertaining. There is a family spirit here that you will enjoy and I'm certain that you will make worldwide friends through the contacts formed by posting and reading posts, and of course, answering the posts. Everyone was a beginner at one time, so don't feel intimidated. Have a good time reading the past posts and we look forward to reading your posts.

#52979 - 07/09/03 09:10 PM Re: New Member
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI Trevor,
I am really happy to see you here It was a long journey but with Nigel's help we finally got you in here. Welcome to the forum, make yourself right to home and let us be hearing from you I am sure you have a lot to offer to all of us.
Best to you and yours from
Bebop

#52980 - 07/10/03 02:22 PM Re: New Member
Anonymous
Unregistered

Trevkn,
A welcome to the forum from Fran in Florida

#52981 - 07/12/03 12:01 AM Re: New Member
Poul-Henning Offline

Loc: Tjaereborg, Denmark
Trevkn,
also a big welcome here from Denmark.
Even if I don't write so much for the time being (too much to do ), I follow our great site as often as I can.
Have a nice playing weekend and take care.

------------------
Solomusikeren

#52982 - 07/12/03 12:14 AM Re: New Member
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I am a new member and I play a KN7000.

Welcome Trevkn, It's a good place you've come to. There's much to be learned here, and many good people to meet. And I have no doubt that you have much to offer. Good friends, a KN7000, and this forum, a great combination.
John C.

#52983 - 07/12/03 01:55 AM Re: New Member
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Greetings from Manchester Trevkn,

Welcome to our Technics Discussion Group. Thanks to this wonderful communication-by-computer technology we have in our homes, we can gather together as friends, share thoughts and ideas, technical assistance, or just say "hello". I have yet to see anyone post a question and not receive an answer. There is so much expertise here. So enjoy being a member of the group.

Chuck Piper

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online